Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtJH6UZZbvI
heretical.com/walendy/p3steps.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss these threads.

It's all the same girl.

Kek

Um, they don't look starved or... dead? These folks look pretty healthy.

Looks like a bunch of Lauren Southerns

They look typhus free also.

Wow this thread is being slided hard lmao

WTF that's not what it looked like in Band of Brothers!!!

source of pics?

Damn..those nazi fucks were truly evil. Those poor guys don't even have the energy to smile. Bastards.

HITLER WAS PAID BY JEWS SO THE STATE OF ISRAEL COULD BE CREATED!!!
HITLER WAS A JEW HIMSELF!!!
THAT'S THE PILL Sup Forums REFUSES TO SWALLOW!!!!!!

no lice either

>double-chins
they were so starved to death they got fat

yes. i want all the jews in one spot...

They look a hell of a lot better than they did before the war, that's for sure

They're all black!!!

They're not emaciated?

Are these actually pictures of Auschwitz being liberated?

always thought it was weird how kids were supposedly gassed on arrival to auschwitz because they were useless as labor yet many healthy looking children were liberated from the camp.

they all look quite well faggots. nobody looks starved or diseased. AUSCHWITZ DEBUNKED

Please post this to reddit unironically, put it under history. The SJWs Will upvote it and it will trend. Then we make reddit accounts post comments like "werent they supposed to be skinny?"

When encountering a Holocaust denial thread on Sup Forums, make sure that 1) the images you are being shown actually depict what is being alleged and 2) the claims being "debunked" are actual claims made by reputable historians.

(((crisis actors)))

Could you please explain what a (((reputable historian))) is? Keep it simple.

Here's the Jews' own criteria. For the sake of discussion, let's say a "reputable historian" is somebody who adheres to these guidelines.

On what basis do you determine eye-witness testimony to be true? At one point, it becomes anecdotal. Simply because many people claimed to have witnessed God does not mean he exists. If lots of people claim to have seen many mass graves that were filled with dead Jews scattered across Europe, it would logically follow that these remains have been left there, millions of them. Even if Nazis destroyed half of all people they killed by burning them, that still leaves millions. I have yet to see enough mass graves examined to verify the anecdotes people pass around as objective physical evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
>David Cole (jewish) visits Auschwitz, 1992

Ok now how about explaining in your own words what a (((reputable historian))) is. Having concluded my own research on this and other subjects one may only conclude that Jews are pathological liars and cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything. Also what do (((reputable historians))) have to say about the (((Red Terror))) and the (((Bavarian Soviet Revolution)))?

>Ok now how about explaining in your own words what a (((reputable historian))) is.
The ((((((jews)))))) already explained it pretty well in that image, I don't know what else I could add.

> Having concluded my own research on this and other subjects one may only conclude that Jews are pathological liars and cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything
Can I see this research?

>Also what do (((reputable historians))) have to say about the (((Red Terror))) and the (((Bavarian Soviet Revolution)))?
Well, they've documented them with multiple primary sources.

So do these images actually portray what is being alleged here?
Not saying they don't, they very well might.
I'm just asking questions.

So you agree that Hitler and the Germans did absolutely nothing wrong except lose the war? How long until we again revolt against the inhuman Jewish tyranny? You know they lied about history and use the Nazis as a fig leaf to cover their (((Red Terror))) genocides? As you are likely paid to post here or are a Jew, you already know all this.

No need to melt down, I'm just asking questions.

Good idea, but it wouldn't work. Most people don't think that far. For them just seeing these people in a prison camp is horrible enough (and to them "proof").

>So do these images actually portray what is being alleged here?

Yes they do.

Proofs?

A bunch of people who got send to camps unwilling because of the state, but somehow because of the state didn't killed enough some retards considers somehow justified.

I feel really bad for them. They don't look like they're even close to today's standard weight.

Search for it yourself.

All I did was type out a though, that doesn't qualify as melting down. I simply don't believe in the Jewish fables regarding history and that is perfectly normal for any objective person to arrive at this conclusion.

Don't you want to back up your claim?

That's a legit picture from the real Holocaust.

Politicians who use the state propaganda to create an messianic figure with charismatic appeal are popular with the population (because they are dumb fucks who eat anything the media and the state tells them), who would ever thought now we know that hilter did nothing wrong.

>you will never smile to your liberators while stealing the jewish soap bars from the lab

Don't be fucking autistic not everyone in every camp was emancipated to skeleton level those were obviously extreme cases

That doesn't mean the haulocaust didn't happen.

The problem is like most things in history it has been elevated to some mythical status and the popular imagination to the haulocaust and what happened is completely beyond the reality.

Hundred and if thousands if not 1 million + of those "killed in the haulocaust". Never even wen to a camp, they were executed out in a forest or hung as criminals stuff like that.

Also why the stats about how many bodies you can burn in the ovens is retarded because the vast majority of victims weren't actually cremated.

Tl;dr common imagination of the haulocaust are half made up fantasy, but haulocaust deniers are also autistic

Come on, you are smart enough to find it yourself.
With any luck you will fall down the rabbit hole.

Do you believe in the right to self defense? Like, is a criminal breaks into your home and threatens you with bodily harm would you fight back somehow?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtJH6UZZbvI

Not looking too thin

A lot of Jews that aren't dead despite the fact that Auschwitz supposedly trucked in, gassed, and cremated 700 people daily?

Why won't you back up your claim?

Gassing operations were stopped on Himmler's order around November 1944 to prepare for demolition. Any kids shipped to the camp afterward were spared from immediate death.

I want you to discover the truth by yourself.

Why don't you back up your claim? You are the one making the assertion that the Lolocaust happened as per Jewish fables.

Probably because the photograph is displayed in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and a cursory image search would fucking tell you that, but you're such a normie fucking faggot that you need to be spoonfed.

>I MUST MAINTAIN MY WIZARDRY!
Hitler was totally one of us.

Also I asked if you believe in the right to self defense. Please answer because it is important, just a yes or no will suffice.

that's belsen

These photos were claimed to depict the liberation of Auschwitz. All I would like is verification.

All I want to know is if you believe in the right to self defense. Why are you having such difficulty with this question?

The first thing I did was use image search. I didn't find anything saying that this was Auschwitz being liberated, though.

It's irrelevant to our discussion.

No it isn't. I will explain why after you answer.

Those chics need a date?

This thread is like watching PJW get cucked to fuck by a high school level historian.

You keep looking at a few pics in isolation, without even referencing the source, photographer, date and location, and also completely ignore the tens of thousands of documents, photos, films and witness statements.

You could all at least at the minimum study the documents and court recordings from the Nuremberg Trials without even delving into the vast number of public documents available through national military and other museums.

This thread is a celebration of ignorance, its absolutely degenerate and shows the low intelligence of those who believe in denial. All of you would have been ended up in workcamps or the ovens , you are obviously prime candidates for eugenics policies.

Isn't holocaust denial illegal in your country? That means you cannot be an unbiased and credible.

Not in the UK yet, but he is a victim of relentless post war allied propaganda.

not in the uk

you can deny the holocaust all you want

Where is the independent third party corroboration of the holocaust? It is all testimony of Jewish camp survivors. Little is from non-Jewish witnesses who don't have an incentive to embellish or lie. Many non-Jews were inmates and the International Red Cross had access to the camps the entire war. What did they witness?

I sometimes wonder if the POW camps and labor camps ended up starving the inhabitants b/c of invading armies cutting off supplies. The allies targeted every rail and highway Germany had. If I was a German, the trash I locked up would have been ignored as well if a bunch of Jews were invading me.

Right. Maybe the cognitive dissonance is what brings them here. But must likely they have some sort of agenda or are chatbots. Even if they are flesh and blood humans they lack the capacity for critical thinking and objective reasoning.

wow, it's almost as though it were a POW camp like what we sent the Japs to and not a hellish torture camp filled with masturbator machines

I just want the OP to back up his claims.

There is no evidence that what OP posted is actually Auschwitz.

Yes, but it's just human nature to fall for propaganda lies.

It's the same reason why religions became huge. People are sheep and will believe anything.

You make a lot of demands yet cannot answer simple questions which are relevant to this discussion.

What the fuck that one woman in the center looks like my mother when she was 30, but my mother isn't even remotely jewish

The only demand I make is that OP proves what he is saying.

Which is why we white men must protect the flock from the Jewish predators.

there is no evidence the holohoax ever happened

Not all inmates were jewish. Most of the jewish ones were in Palestine at that point already.

>Yes, but it's just human nature to fall for propaganda lies.

Like alleging that these images show Auschwitz being liberated but refusing to substantiate your claims?

Let's say for the sake of argument that he did. Then what?
>Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus is a Latin phrase meaning "false in one thing, false in everything." At common law, it is the legal principle that a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.

See, this cuts both ways. By this metric one single Jewish lie about history negates everything. See how that works?

Now let's be adult here. Do you believe in the right to self defense?

Read my fucking post

What problem think they "know" about the haulocaust is fantasy and exaggeration

The nazis still did some pretty bad fucking stuff but it's not like what people think, not nearly

Sounds like bullshit. The camp was liberated two months later and the trend during that whole period was to move the kikes westward. The didn't ship in trainloads of happy kids with full heads of unshaven hair in the last month of operation.

>Let's say for the sake of argument that he did. Then what?
Then I would believe that these are images of Auschwitz being liberated.

My grandparents (Ukrainian) were captured by Nazis at one point, but I have no clue where they went
Is that actually my grandmother? Too bad there aren't any pictures of her from the 40s

After all these years of studying the event I have yet to see a single solitary shred of evidence that there was a single gas chamber anywhere.

Good, because that's what it is. Now do you believe in the right to self defense?

>Good, because that's what it is
Proofs?

Many of the survivors were new arrivals, hence the lack of emaciated faces. I see no evidence in your claim so I won't post mine

>The nazis still did some pretty bad fucking stuff

So did the US.

if they were captured then they were either jews or partisans, sorry to break it to you user

Hitler was a NEET until 1916. You are more right than you know.

Are you saying the image is a forgery such as pic related? Why so many fake Nazi atrocity fake photos? really makes you think that maybe the rest of the story is just that, a story.

>heretical.com/walendy/p3steps.html

Now, do you believe in the right to self defense?