Podesta killed Benny

For the past couple years I though Larry David and Bernie Sanders were related JUST because they look similar. Lo and behold I'm right:
cbsnews.com/news/larry-david-says-hes-related-to-bernie-sanders/

So then why the fuck does Chester Bennington look like John Podesta?

Dig deeper Sup Forums, we are close to the truth.

DOPPELGANGERS ARE A CONSPIRACY!!1!

i buy that

You aren't going to slide today's happening.

There was no drugs found in his house. Really makes you think

Near his body was found half a bottle of alcohol, if that means anything.

regarding david/sanders- no ashkenazi are more distant than 5th cousin.

You guys gotta decide, if podesta is supposed to be his father, or molester. It can't be two, as Chester himself said his molester was just a few years older

>Dig deeper Sup Forums, we are close to the truth.
Testing a clone? Perhaps Chester was the clone and self-destructed.

can he fix america?

>Lo and behold I'm right:
Gee, what a surprise. Who isn't related? Debbie W-S's brother is the Associate Attorney General in our government for the Awan case. Half of government people are married to half of media people. Hollywood, our government,
our justice system, our media -- all incestuous. Their tentacles are everywhere. Can anyone be rich and/or famous and/or powerful without being related??

What is this crackpot conspiracy theory even based on?
>guy who makes music about hopelessness and suicide for 15+ years kills himself
>looks similar to John podesta
Where's the connection? This is fucking retarded.

Yeah but there is a body and corruption involve if they are related. which make chester death suspicious if he is connecting to podesta.

>if they are related
I think it is very obvious they are related. Perhaps a message is being sent to Podesta by offing Chester? We know that is how some gangs operate - they go after family to control the person they really want.

shallow jaw
face like a rat

>Perhaps a message is being sent to Podesta by offing Chester?

Good theory.

But why would they try to dissuade someone who is already on their side?

Jew disinfo thrown in to muddy the waters

I am not assuming he is on their side. Perhaps it is payback for being so careless regarding his e-mails, or that creepy pizzagate video that people think is his voice yelling at the terrified child. Who knows? Just becasue he is part of the evil doesn't mean he is untouchable if he screws up. We have no idea what is going on in their evil world. Anyway, just a theory that Chester's death is payback or a threat or a warning.

Not really.
There's a lot of disturbing stuff about Podesta, circumstantial mostly but compelling none the less. The fact that Bennington has been open about abuse and the fact that he looks very related to Podesta is strange, intriguing.
/pol will find the truth, it always does. Whether that truth is accepted as truth is another matter but the truth will be revealed to those who persist

Honestly Podesta is just another guy doing that stuff, he's not a high level player. He's just there so he can hang with the big boys, he has that weak demeanor about him but this is a way for him to fit in with that crowd. Everyone who is anybody is doing that stuff

bump

How has Podesta's email code words not been investigated, seeing as it's FBI verified paedo code. Not even an enquiry?

bump it up

Implying 'today's happening' is not the slider itself, my dear cosmic sage.

>podesta isn't a high level player
He was going to be Secretary of State, same position Hillary held when she fucked America.

Podesta has actually shaped up to be a scary player. He seems to not only be on the strategy/planning side behind the scenes, but he also seems to be a dirty clean-up man at the same time.

Imagine a boss who gets his hands dirty. That's a much closer take on who Podesta is. You don't get anywhere in the democrat party without knowing podesta and doing work for the clintons

can't slide this

anti-slide