Mike Pence calls Disney's Mulan Propaganda

see pic, he wrote it in the 90s

Pence slightly more based than he was before I knew of this

worthless pandering

where is the pandering

I like this. Where can I get more Mike pence show?

calling some stupid Disney cartoon for kids liberal propaganda
sexual titillation in the guise of morality
typical 90s culture war bullshit - endless pronouncements of public virtue providing cover for real policy that's never talked about

a lot like Sup Forums is these days

you sound like a kike
he is right that women in the military can cause various issues in readiness and effectiveness, and that disney is helping propagate this lie through their film, which was made by jew-controlled disney

Are you saying it's not propaganda?
There's some sort of motive or message behind every movie.
Now to say if Disney is doing it for specific nefarious reasons is debatable, but the message that men and women are not different is wrong, and with that message being pounded into young fertile minds constantly nowadays, it's going to lead to trouble in the future.

Did you read the article or are you brain dead? Integration is a disaster because young men and women in close promixty will fuck their brains out instead of shooting that Afghan poppy farmer

>disney is helping propagate this lie through their film, which was made by jew-controlled disney
you seriously think Disney intended it to promote women in the military? it's a cartoon designed to appeal to kids and make a shitton of money, nothing more
Disney was used like a football by everyone in the 90s, they used to hated by liberals and the left who accused them of creating conservative propaganda
stupid inconsequential talking points like fucking tranny bathrooms

Definitely a kike

The left is retarded, it proves nothing that they criticized Disney

I'm always baffled by journalists trying to pretend that Pence isn't /ourguy/ to divide and conquer. But nothing surprise me form these Jews anymore.

>Did you read the article or are you brain dead?
I did, I expected it would be serious policy that showed him to be more of a statesman but instead it was the same bullshit every single one of them was spouting in those years

>Integration is a disaster because young men and women in close promixty will fuck their brains out instead of shooting that Afghan poppy farmer
and just like that his pandering worked
what was important in the 90s? the end of the Cold War? base closure and realignment? what to do with NATO? peace dividend and moving the economy away from the MIC?
no, those things are difficult so he just said SEX SEX SEX

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

>Disney
>hating liberals

I don't even understand your earlier points but this is insane.

Kek, I'm glad I never watched Mulan. It's all CIA mind control. Moana is the latest example.

TO DEFEAT THE KIKES

wtf I love Pence now

it happened
they had some big exec back then and liberals would fling shit at him regularly, accusing him of courting the Family Values crowd
which was retarded because of course they wanted kids watching their shit and buying their merchandise

>6th line
>sereptitiously
Rural and suburban retards, ladies and gentlemen