A negro

friends, Sup Forumsacks, companions.
today i had a traumatic expierience, i saw a FUCKING LITERAL NIGGER with a pregnant white woman, in my 100k city, i was shocked, appaled, disgusted, i didnt know what to do, i wanted to at least beat that monkey up but i have a family to sustain. what should i do to keep those filthy disgusting animals out of my country if i cant do so physically?
i am afraid of what will the future hold for us

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/nigger-fucking-polish-whore-magdalena-pegowska-called-the-cops-on-me/
youtube.com/watch?v=j-eILsM4Ev4
youtu.be/2ppmP7-PmNw
youtu.be/j0O6g3tHQqM?list=PL8C6C2699366C045C
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are litearly Germany right now

niggers>slavshits

You need to sperg out more you sperg.

And you did not kill them? WTF?

>i am afraid of what will the future hold for us
We all know.

For a roch like you, maybe

oh fuck off will you, that was the literal first time i saw a nigger here and it was with a fucking future single mother, maybe slovakia is teeming with fucking negros but here its a novelty.
absolutely fucking disgusting

Don't mock us, do you honestly think regular citizens are not disgusted to watch the racemixing? At least, over here, they only go for the hambeasts who nobody would touch anyways.

Polish roots btw, born in Zabrze.

wait for the baby to be born and organize an online lynch mob to drive them out. That's what real men do.
dailystormer.com/nigger-fucking-polish-whore-magdalena-pegowska-called-the-cops-on-me/

...and they say romance is dead

What's the real news you're trying to conceal from us OP?

Says the roach at the bottom of the shoe. Fuck off Abdul, no one cares what you think, you're only good for laughing at.

well 'mate' i know the sight i described is considered normal in emuland but im literally traumatised, i was sure only the west is sick with that and yet, it has come here

God that child is display to all as why you shouldn't racemix, and why some races REALLY shouldn't racemix

zug zug

Sodom and Gomorrah

>that was the literal first time i saw a nigger
Not excuse to sperg out sperg

What's the story, why are you memeing this ?
The child is white, r-right ?

Keks were had

I know that feel. I live in a 99.5% white town. In the past 4 months, I have seen more black families popping up. Any other anons seeing this phenomenon?

The age of man is over!

this is the result of not "sperging" out, faggot

It is your civic duty to kill any niggers you see.

Thank you for explanation sperg.

OY vey! Those shops really evolved over the weeks.

FAKE POST!

Jew tries to piss off and or make Pols angry!
Watch out!!

Are you kidding? Been living in a 100% white upper middle class suburb for 45 years. Now we got a negroe mum shoving their kids around and 2 turkish families right next door. One of them is nice though, I mean one of the turkish families. Just moved in, but they are really loaded, father is driving a Porsche and so on, business guy, really friendly. Still irritating.

Polish women

did you just call me a jew, you retarded redditposting kiddo.
i remember your shit style from the thread you bragged about your iq, and i see, to my huge disappointment, that you didnt leave yet.

Are you angry that he found out how to become a useless cunt like you?

So similar. Yet so different.

Polish kids

I've seen a black guy and a women in hijab in one hour few weeks back.

I know how you feel.

These are your run of the mill ghetto niggers. My town is white, openly racist, and full of it's own problems. Meth is a huge problem here, so it just doesn't make sense. Haven't seen any interracials yet, but local girls will be dying to virtue signal the first chance they get.

any ideas on how to fix it, i dont want my children to be raised amongst blacks.
in fact i dont want them to even know about the existance of blacks

Seeing interracial couples is enough to actually ruin my day

Remember the six gorillian and become extinct already, goy!

Come to Austria, there you will see 50 Niggers and 80 Muds in an hour!
And no not in Vienna!
They are fricking everywhere, i live in a small village in the middle of nowhere and we have 3 Nigger families living here, alongside 100 Mud families!

Please let the 3rd WW Break out, so we can cleans our lands!

how do you handle the rage?
i was on the verge of going out and at least shouting at them

>tfw seeing a nigger in poland is a once in a lifetime event, if even that
>tfw when i see and deal with hundreds of them daily

such is the life of an americuck

>slavs>mongol/negro mashup "turk"

Lads. Ive seen more nogs this year too. On the tram i see 1-2 in a 10mins ride peak time.
However, most of them are young females. Like 80% of them. What the fuck.
Im not gonna lie i did get degenerate toughts a few times.
Inner city judapest btw.

Disgusting niggers are there to fuck your women and fuck your women only.

Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-eILsM4Ev4

Do you think the nigger is there to look at your architecture?

really, what's the matter?
at least the kid will be strong and beautiful.

True, these eastern idiots don't know how it is to live in Arab Africa!

Shit i visit Eastern Europe countries a couple times a month, and i only saw one Nigger with surprise surprise an Austrian granny!

Most of the Monkey and Camels in Eastern Europe are tourists!

Be fucking serious, WHO THE FUCK WANT'S TO LIVE IN EASTERN EUROPE!
I remember Niggs and Muds running to the Austrian border, because they saw eastern Europe, and got scared how poor and fucked up it is there!
It was on the news, they said that these countries are as poor as the countries they are fleeing!
KEK

Also seen two male in the mall a few weeks ago.
What the fuck man

hungary BLACKED

I've never been more disgusted than now.

Brazil, LEL

You aren't even human there!

Fucking computer typing favela monkey!

My brother (who's black) and his white girlfriend went to Budapest last spring. I bet they triggered you pretty hard. He said they had a good time though.

I can just imagine you seeing them then seething and running to Sup Forums to cry about it. Kek

>radical batboy visage

Anglin is a treasure

Ugh...so this is an unusual sight for you?

Slavs trying to distract from the fact they are themselves niggers.

oy vey shut it down

deal with it. the future of europe will be just like brazil.

>Sees 2 tourist Niggs, says Blacked

Finland heh, you have almost as many Niggs as France!

Your Miss Finland is a Nigger Tranny!

I dont mind tourists, this is a residental area and these look like broke syrian-refugee niggers. Who would,want that?
Would you?

What do you think they are doing there ?

They seem lost

Embrace multiculturalism

Nope!
WW3 will come and the cleansing, you will be cleansed by Argentina!

Monkey tries to be human hah

Nah. Much worse. You don't have Shariah.

Another fake story from Shariablue.

Hey José, ICE will come tonight!

all my neighbors are nigger too
i have given up hope

They asked something from those women (muh dikk?) and walked away into the mall

user, I have never seen a black person irl. So yeah to see one is very unusual.

why argentina? they just look white, and behave like monkeys.

Yup, here in central PA. Seen a bunch of niglets walking in traffic laughing as they ignore crosswalk traffic laws. People were beeping their horns at them as they stepped out infront of semi trucks and pickups alike. They are lucky people stopped for them. I shouted out my window at them. "Ya think your tough shit niggers?" The smiles left their faces instantly. I think they realized they weren't in some liberal shithole that would put up with their crap. I'm gonna find where they live. I'm not satisfied with my response yet.

If you give up Ching Lee, than you are a looser!

Fight faggot, embrace your Mongolian blood and kill em!

You will see, shit if you would know what will happen! heh

Crimp the brake lines on all but the driver's side front wheel.

The car will still stop, however in an emergency it will yank itself into the oncoming lane.

>mfw I saw some blonde coalburner walk home with two niggers to get spitroasted last weekend

>I saw nigger

user, are you okay?

I find that hard to believe. Living in a city that's minority German and where I see black muslims every day.

I'm not useless, I've coded a successful video game which is still selling. More than you will ever achieve in your life, probably. Fuck you.

Meth starts to become a real problem in Germany too.

Paska vittu perkele

what is my fellow V4 friends obinion on the current ongoin white house supposed habbening? I believe

As long america is focused on interal troubles they cant fuck up europe even further. Hillary would have doubled down on enforcing "democratic values' and supported leftist opposition even more than obongos shills did. I wont forget the CIA agent andre goodfriend trying to stir up shit aganist the government.

F

I bet it was one of our nigger soldiers. Regardless, I'm so fucking sorry. Do what you can, lad.

I know how you feel.
I would just fantasize about the day of the rope, but where I'm at, it's so common that I'm almost numb to it.

>completely miss that polish story
>go to youtube
>type in "being a single mom"
>all those nig nogs
>suddenly a white chick
>youtu.be/2ppmP7-PmNw
>check other videos
>youtu.be/j0O6g3tHQqM?list=PL8C6C2699366C045C
>mfw

You can believe what you want but I have have never seen in my city any niggers. And is close to the border with Hungary.

Hmm what would happen if you reunited like 3 or more people and started hitting them? Maybe you'd get detained but released after a few hours no? Worth a shot lol

white>slavs>nigger>muslims
You think you'll gain our acceptance faggot?
you are a moslem A low IQ ape.

What city is that?

I hope, but before we cleanse other countries we must cleanse ours first uhhhhh

Really even in Poland? Well idk what to do but I'm with you brother.

I heard many of the shills are felons who cannot get jobs. How does it feel to be so much of a worthless piece of shit?

find some dresy and ask them to do the job

Make polak angry? Easy say something bad about pope john paul 2. The entire nation will come for you

Tell me, are there any niggers in the glorious land of Macadon? I know Muslims are a problem, but what about straight ooga booga Africans?

1)lure him into the woods with free gibs
2)kill
3)dump in hole
4)fill hole
5)profit

It's not just a meme user. Niggers are the scum of the earth, right after the jews and the arabs.

Dig a hole? There are hog farms in poland, much easier