Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Santoro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get over it, everyone else is full

We're tired of you living, too, roach.

tough shit roach, you were unlucky

1 more wont make a difference ameribros

QQ MORE AMERIMUTT

You're technically 1st world as much as it disgusts me to say.

How about you stop being a low IQ shitskin then and make something of yourself in your country. Try to bring them into the first world.

oh wait, you are a shitskin so no you can't.

Kill yourself then

i was thinking of moving to iceland

>AMERIMUTT CLAIMING EUROPEAN VICTORIES
EL-LMAO

>Amerimutt calling anyone shitskin
El-Lmao Taco Al Tyronesson

Kill yourself you disgusting, smelly steppe nigger. You come from a nation without a culture of its own and a legacy of rape and savagery. You don't want to live in Turkey anymore, go back to Mongolia where you came from.

advice for you is a waste because you will remain incapable. truth

I would tell you to move to Europe, but it's probably even more third world than Turkey at this point

what are you implying?

Just go outside and shout something disparaging about the King Roach. Problem solved.

Me too, buddy.

This. I am also tired of having to live with third world scum

There are countries in Europe in worse state due than you.

Y-You do realize the majority of Americans are of European descent, don't you? You do realize that in 1571 most of the population of Europe was still in Europe, right?

Ill trade places with you turkbro im tired of being surrounded by niggers and spics

its the people user. as if we dont have enough muslims here they imported 3 million syrians. there are beggars every 5 metres

I always love these kind of threads on Sup Forums. The air is filled with love and sympathy.

Relax! Everything is going according to plan
>the greater Israel project flushes all of its unwanted, unwashed refuse into Europe
>Israel is given the controls over Aircraft Carrier groups networked together
>they invoke the 'Samson Option' attacking Iran and Europe with US supplied nukes via US naval vessels
>Two birds; One stone
>the US gets the blame for their cozy relationship with their 'Greatest Ally'
>remaining Russian Jews coordinate with China to attack major cities in the US
>not a tear is shed by the international community because the US is confirmed as a tool of 'The Great Satan'
>profit

Me too, being surrounded by shitskins (Toronto) is fucking misery.

Haha faggot :^)

Make your country better user.

come home white man

like it was good before the syrians lul

tru

come home white man

i'm leaving next year if i don't fuck something up real bad, try the same user, leave this shithole

Hey Roach-bros, i have a couple questions, how big/important is the christian community in Turkey? Is it growing at a reasonable rate?
Also, i heard Erdogan is not exactly the most secularist Turkish president in recent years, is that true?

Is this why you make threads like these?

He's one of the least secularist presidents we've ever had. I don't really know much about the christian community here, no one cares unless they are openly showing their beliefs, going into discussions etc

Why is Turkey so anti-american?

You can come to America turkeyman.

We can make room but you have to promise to work hard and never marry above your race

>He's one of the least secularist presidents we've ever had.
Oh well that's a shame in my opinion, i have to say %90 of what Turkey has today (that is positive) is thanks to Ataturk, he was pretty much the leader you guys needed but no the one you deserved lol, one would think the turks would consider it shameful to disgrace his memory and what he stood for like that

Churchs in anatolia is not so rare and it's welcomed.Christ turks at europa statingto buy
Houses at anatolia for holidays

That is a stupid overgeneralization, but this is Sup Forums, so, most basic answer that i could give would be that because of arming pkk etc

Tell me about it, 60% of Turkey hates Atatürk lul.

Turkey should have been obliterated in ww1 and none of this would have happened desu, most of Turkeys population is subhumans that shouldn't be allowed to live and reproduce

>60% of Turkey hates Atatürk.
What? for real? i had never heard of something like that, do you have some source for that or is it just personal experience?
Also
>Turkey should have been obliterated in ww1
Well it kinda was lmao, but there's a reason you guys are called roaches, you just keep coming back, in all honesty, there are some turks who i don't hate, but i kinda dislike your population as a whole and your country in general, that being said not everything about turkey is negative from my perspective, but i guess i can't debate how a turk feels about his country, if you consider it a shithole, i guess it is

>tfw high paying cozy govt position
It's comfy desu

>turk
>money

>Do you have some source for that or is it just personal experience?
If you ever come to Turkey, go out and talk to some people out there, all you'll ever hear is that how Atatürk banished islam from Turkey how Ottoman empire was the best and blabla

>Well it kinda was lmao
i mean, we should have been deleted off the map.

you dont really think youre first world right? you arent white nor european.

Come to Brazil, we accept all kinds of people here

>spanish
>not moor rapebaby larping as european
Pick one and only one

>tfw can't take strolls at night without getting mugged

Take a vacation and all your troubles with go away, t*rk.

>Implying turks are nothing but rapebabies and their original populatiion is so lost in a whirlpool of abhorrent forced mixture that it's impossible to classify them.
Also you are muslims. When the civilized world wakes up to the truth, that you are deceiving murderous cultists, you, your family, your friends and everyone that could loosely be tied to Islam is going to be destroyed.
Personally, I wish it could be different. I wish you could see the folly of your own ways, but you will all march straight towards your doom.

work in a hotel and find yourself a naive western girl. my primary school dropout uncle moved to australia that way.

Just make your country like what Atatürk wanted and not another Muslim shithole.

Everyone else fought for their freedom, fight for yours. Fix your own country.

No country seems to accept the Western recipe for success, so it needs to just come from within.

turkey isn't even third world, as much as i hate roaches, and as backwards and inbred as turkish kurds are...well i guess kurdish anatolia is probably third world conditions because kurda gonna kurd and roaches gonna roach
but to be honest witchu (Captcha:) familia, you'd only be worse off in a kurdistan
i hope you know this

Germanics are awesome.

>tfw you realize what Europeans did to north America is more or less the same thing the Turks did to Anatolia but on larger scale
Hear that Mehmet?
We turk now

>1 more wont make a difference said the 3 million

Go to the Gulf States, they also stole all of their "culture" and have oil so they became first world by luck.

it's a fucking concrete jungle full of retarded muslims. i am moving out as soon as i finish school.

I will throw you into a volcano

>im tired of living in the third world

You're not the only one

>Ottoman empire was the best and blabla
Weren't the Ottomans stagnating super hard for like half their existence and getting jewed by their Greek subjects constantly

>Iceland will take turks
kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Santoro
>growing

We're talking about people learning (((history))) from series made by cnn tier channels

Your country suck because you are dysgenically bred genetically inferior subhumans.

Vermin like you that comes over bring the problems they escaped from in the first place

>be turkish
>almost made it to whiteness

How does it feel?

christ

Are you going to try and turn the country you live in into fucking Turkey like the rest of the shitskin hordes do? Because that is the main reason why we fucking hate immigrants here

What the fuck were you expecting?

Honestly giving it a few seconds of thought, yeah that's probably why. These channels have lots of financial/political support from the government too, right?

>tired
>living
You know the choice that must be made roach. RAID yourself.

>live in a shithole
>go to better western country
>destroy western country and make it into a shithole
This thread.

What is the situation with the Syrians like in Turkey? Is their presence noticeable?

im in capital and theyre everywhere.

yes burger, yes.

It is noticable, but since most of local Turkish people look like sand niggers, they are blending in well, it's just a matter of years before they start speaking Turkish and boom, we won't be able to tell the difference

this is exactly why i feel countries should only take people in from countries that look more similar to them. Eventually those immigrants almost completely integrate, especially if religion is the same

only good thing about syrians is dropping prostitution prices. i got a blowjob for 10 liras (less than 3 dollars) 2 days ago.

Sounds like a well designed utopia, would live in

Enjoy your free herpes

Give back constantinople, Edirne, Izmir and some of the hinterland around the city all to greeks (about 5,000 km2), and we will give you armenia, azerbaijan. We will also give you 10 million guaranteed norwegian sperm vials over 5 years so that in 30 years your population will be hungary/romania tier racially. You can then become christian if you want and fully intergrate into europe and we'll fuck up that muhammad pedophile religion completely brother.

My lovely leaf, i'm already leaving this country next summer. Don't care about the people in here, will try my best to assimilate myself in an asian/european country.

Go to asia, leave the west alone.

why not come to america?
turks are better than spics and niggers so you'd be a higher tier immigrant
you already speak english

or this, go to asia. europe is the white homeland and I feel they shouldn't take in any immigration for ethnic preservation purposes. same reason israel doesnt take them.

I'd want to live in America, sadly, i won't be migrating anywhere, that's low even for my standards. I'm getting my English teaching certificate in the next couple of months and with that i'll be seeking jobs mostly in Asia.

k

America is low for your standards?
Not all of our country is spic and niggerville.
Anyway aren't asian countries more xenophobic? I wish we could be like them, but its already too late for us unless we start deporting legal citizens.

i'm tired of swimming after every fucking rain

No, migrating is low for my standards not America, i'll be going abroad with a working visa and i can't work in countries with English as their first language

Hey why dont you ask the germans how this turned out for them ?

So glad that I'm a Native American and not some shit skin.

So do something about it faggot. There are no gibs in this world. You have to make your own country great. If you go somewhere for gibs all you will do is make that place worse. You will still be an unhappy faggot because you will sit in the ghetto and look at the rich people in the rich areas and say "I want to be there." Turkey isn't even that shitty. Be happy that you aren't living in Somalia and start appreciating what your ancestors have built for you.

This thread legit made me want to emigrate too.

Two solutions:
>Fix your country, become something great there.
or
>Complete graduate education, become specialized and highly skilled, and legally move to a first world country intending to fully integrate.
Anyone who immigrates as a low skilled worker and then complains should neck themselves.

Come to Canada!

no one wants you

I know.

Are you the one, that keeps inviting European white girls to facebook friends and keeps messaging them "you are beautiful"?