Future of white race

Let me tell you what we're going to do to your race
We will carve out your colored eyes
We will skin your pale skin alive
We will pluck your colored hair
We will fuck your wife/girlfriend in front of you
We will jump on your dead bodies with our Jewish, Black, Asian, Mexican, Brown brothers
We will keep your girls as our sex slaves.
This is what's going to happen and i'm afraid you won't be able to stop this process.
After all, you have to pay for your atrocities.

Can't wait to have a white loli

death to wh*Teoid subhumans

Lmao good luck roach

>All this pathetic roah projection

don't forget to sage everyone

At least you finally recognize you're not white.

reminder that Turks can't say white because they fear us that much. Even mentioning white to a Turk makes his tiny balls shrivel and his six legs quiver with terror. It's hilarious some greasy subhuman can't even spell out White when he insults his betters. The Turk must maintain some degree of deniability so he doesn't say white out of cowardice.

nah roach, you'll stay holding L's

>mods not banning the mentally-ill roach

you're not helping him

How do I filter this t*rk

Don't include me, I'm half Mexican and my people killed your people in Spain and across the Med and we'll do it again. Stick to the easy meat like Swedes and Brits.

>wh*Teoid
the cockroach cant spell how surprising

Your 24/7 roachposting is admirable. Here, have a ((You)) kido, have a fun time with it ;^)

Keep posting roach and I'll defile a page of my Quran just for you, don't think allah would be very happy with you if you made me do that..

>We will skin your pale skin alive
when retards try poetry

I used to stack goat fuckers like you three feet high in Afghanistan

Why is it he same Turkroach making these threads? It's like, every few days, the same autistic roach gets a hair up his ass about something and just has to blame white people for it. He probably hasn't seen a white person in his life ad his penis envy is all because every woman he has seen around him sports a forehead wrapping unibrow.

What a passive aggressive envious faggot you are. Think about white people all you want, man. Guaranteed they don't think about you.

I shit on your back assward Ottoman head

Sage

Mexicans winning wars lol

I guess its true about you shitskins never going to work.

now mehet, we don't want to fight you. dominate all of Africa ffs, but we have the west.

Where did you get that picture? I used to have an Electra Limited just like that one.

Is he okay?

Lol. I hope you aren't LARPing. I hope you believe this and that you keep saying it. In fact, I hope you get out there and try to put your philosophy into action, because everyone like you who does pushes us closer to the day of glory.

Let's get this war started.

There is nothing better than to look down on your enemy as he is dying. There is nothing better than to hear him beg for his mother and pray to his god, only to discover that neither one is coming to save him.

Snapped it back on nal hutta. Rite when the shit started to hit the fan

You wouldn't be posting here if not for our Empire Mcnigger.

Umm try again sweetie. I don't have colored eyes and pale skin. My hair is blonde though

I'm not afraid of sandniggers mostly because I got some guns and was in prison for attempted murder. so the sandniggers are afraid of me

i start to wondering, is this thread always made by the same roach, or is there a whole nest of them shit out the same thread over and over again.

Oh boy, this roach again.

Why filthy roaches still have access to internet ?

This Mexican thinks he's Spanish lol

papercut on penis tip