Just a reminder that no matter how hard you try to make it, transgender will never be a mental illness

Just a reminder that no matter how hard you try to make it, transgender will never be a mental illness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRX_ymQmJmM
youtube.com/watch?v=vZQAIeYWzbU
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily remainder that psychology and psychiatry are not science.

Oh shit a picture with words on it, we are fucked guys, no mental illness here either, we better shut it down

I remember when backwards hillbilly fucks used to say that ADHD wasn't real too. A thousand scientific studies later and the stupid naysayers are now laughed at. You can't stop progress, bigots, only delay it. Trump is gone in three years enjoy it while you can.

Homosexuality was listed by the APA as a mental disorder, until the gay lobby shamed them into changing their professional opinion into something more "PC".

Control the language, and you can control their minds.

psy-try

>run countless peer reviewed studies
>have had stupid ideas in the past but rejected them
>therapy and drugs have helped countless number of people
>closely tied to neurology

We can push forward progress in tranny bashing
youtube.com/watch?v=TRX_ymQmJmM

No, it's definitely not a mental illsness. It's completely normal to do this goy.

AIDS and suicide sounds great!
>taking hormones that go directly against your DNA and make you ever more delusional
>wanting to be a woman
>having a literal axe wound
>calling it a "vagina"
>having to fight your body's natural attempt to heal it
>calling yourself a "woman"

a dilator and a dildo are two very two different things

a dilator is hard cold and plastic and not entirely shaped like a dill. if anything saying a dilator is a dill would be saying that a popsicle is a dill

do you veven realize what you are trying to defend right now? Honestly how does a born healthy human being reach this condition?

Attempting suicide is a mental illness. And 40% of tranny's have attempted suicide.

Therefore tranny's are statistically much more likely to be mentally ill QED

>>a dilator and a dildo are two very two different things
You actually have autism, if anything a dilator is a dildo with a depth gauge.

but its not a dildo you bigot

for one she went to a third world country to have medical care, which is just asking for trouble. (if getting srs was easier in the first world people wouldn't have to fly over to thailand or mexico)

for two not all surgeries work out okay

third is this supposed to prove that you just shouldn't be transgender or something? yeah people do detransition but most don't

>i want to chop my cock off
>i do not suffer from mental illness
pick one

This.
Removing body parts is not what sane individuals do.

m8 you wouldn't want to stick that in any hole. they are cold hard and not shaped like a dildo at all

m8 you know the saphir whorf hypothesis is bullshit right?

oh wow, people are different from me, what a big suprise

Mentally ill faggots (all of them) have massive STD rates and are a burden to the society.
At least they have the courtesy to off themselves early.
Enjoy rationalizing genital mutilation surgery as some how natural or healthy.

>oh wow, people are different from me, what a big suprise
You are literally having a body part removed to feel """"""""""normal""""""""""". How is that not on par with the people who cut off limbs or blind themselves to be trans disabled or whatever?

You're a genetic dead end, of course you're not normal.
It's not different. It's defective.

Healing crystals help people too.

Self-mutilation is not what sane people do. Fucking hell.

Answer these.

you know there was also a time when heterosexuals had massive STD rates. that all changed with the advent of contraceptives.

i see alot of people in here seem to think it's the surgery is mutulation. for your education here is what they do youtube.com/watch?v=vZQAIeYWzbU

It's literally listed as a disorder in the APA's own manual of psychological disorders.

Lets say there's this person that won't feel normal, at least temporarily, until they cut their toes off. Would you consider that person sane or normal?

>does not constitute a mental disorder
>For these individuals, the significant problem is mental and physical health care

ok

do people only have value if they can reproduce?

Pretty certain there was a study posted here a few weeks back which showed that people who think they are transgender, crossdressers, and gays all demonstrated radical changes when given a daily dose of the same anti-pyschotics used to treat dementia and paranoid schizophrenia.

It's interesting... There's a mental disorder where healthy people feel like they need to have a hand or foot surgically removed.. It's treated with therapy and medication to combat the depression and body dysphoria. But when someone wants their breasts or dick surgically removed it's totally normal, people are encouraged to have the removal, children are encouraged to get hormones to enable it, and you're considered to be shaming if you allude to it being a mental illness! It's the most delusional thing I've ever heard of.

let me dumb it down for you

>tranny:doctor i feel like shit
>doctor:hmm... based on your behavior you may have gender dysphoria(depression caused by having the wrong mental sex)
>doctor:you can take the write procedures for your health, weather that be Hormone Replacement Therapy or Sexual Reasignment Surgery
>tranny:oh wow! doc i feel much better

>I feel much better

*in 60% of cases AT BEST

Address these or your argument is null.

in those cases a history of abuse is often present. in transgender they have gender dysphoria for as long as they can remember

i did
video is linked at post

>It's not mutilation! Your cock just gets shredded apart and reorganized
>It's so natural that your body tries to fucking fix it and heal over.

How it that any different to the transabled people I just mentioned?

because trans people are actually benefitting from it. and like i said here "transabled" people seem to be doing it for attention and have a history of being abused or have a history of other mental illness that don't stem from being "transabled".

in trans peoples cases their mental illness and rates of suicide of stem from being stigmatized and the depression that comes from being in the wrong body.

more like
>tranny: oh wow! thanks doc i'm gonna kill myself

i've talked to numerous transgender who have said that they are happy after doing HRT

Someone post the tranny meltdowns from reddit

>Mutilating your cock is a benefit.

Lol you are still not explaining, How?.

APA logic
>A mental illness is something that causes distress
>Many other obstacles may lead to distress

They contradict themselves. If we apply that test to other things, such as

>psychopathic serial killers
>child rapists
>schizophrenics

Then they are all perfectly healthy if it doens't cause them distress lol.

>i've talked to numerous transgender who have said that they are happy after doing HRT
Sure, and I'm best friends with Indiana Jones. We hang out and find treasure and stuff on occasion.

But who would go out on the internet, and just lie?

I guess they'll continue to kill themselves at 50% and there's just nothing that can be done then.

the true redpill is that most modern "science" is actually pseudoscience, as it has an agenda
only the hardest of sciences remain completely scientific

one atleast is already in this thread ... but with those kind of people it won't work
They are worse than the craziest death cult you could think of ...

>about 50% of results are non reproducible
>average psychologist has high school knowledge of what statistics mean

Get it out of the DSM, then we'll talk, Also, if its not a mental illness, then I don't have to cover your fucking hormones with my tax dollars.

ITS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY

for anyone arguing about the suicide rate. here is a link with some statistics disgussing how negative influces with family, peers, and law enforcement influence suicide. also mentions other factors such as poverty and being an ethnic minority. also being dysphoric about your gender for a long time will really put a toll your mental health

this reads like someone who got a basic education and then argueing that they are the smartest person in the world

yeah it's a confusing definition. and not all psychological assosiations use the same defintion. but that's why you don't argue things using word definitions but reason and logic instead

propping up psychology and psychiatry and scientific bedrock..
deranged tranny faggots BTFO

*as

propping up nazi propaganda as scientific bedrock
nazis BTFO

not sure that's an answer, care to elaborate? My mind is open.

im pointing out the hypocrisy of the argument by using race realism as an exmaple

ok. see your point. nazi propaganda is to push an agenda, one that i happen to find more appealing that the multi-culti leftist agenda and its propaganda. I don't think anyone really knows exactly whats going on with individuals who self identify as transgender, but its definitely an anomaly. Mental gymnastics are required to call it normal to feel compulsion to mutilate functioning organs based on feelings. I don't know, I think its fucked up

Even homosexuality was on the DSM before you faggots started hurling bricks at cops in the 70's...

>totally not mentally ill individuals

Also this. Faggotry WAS considered a full on mental disorder until you uppity homos got all mad because "the truth hurts our faggot feelings"

We really should have just told you nancies to deal with it. That was the starting point of all this acceptance of degeneracy.

APA is basically the main Commonwealth psychological association.

The DSM-TR-V is written by the APA and the worldwide reference for psychatric disorders

Found the Canadian

Gender Dysphoria is the mental disorder that leads to physically becoming transgender. In psychology there are 4 D's used to diagnose abnormality.

Distress is the first one let's tackle. While the individual experiencing gender dysphoria may not exhibit distress, it would cause me distress to find out my child or wife felt it.

Deviance is the second category. The vast majority of people don't experience gender dysphoria. In fact gender is one of the first things that children self segregate themselves on early in life. Until puberty, they generally prefer company with peers of the same sex.

Disfunction is the third category. Physically removing body parts results in physical disfunction. It's pretty hard to bone if you lose your dick. Social disfunction often occurs too when the Trans person tries to form relationships. I would be disgusted at the prospect of sleeping with a tranny.

The last D is danger. Trans people increase their risk for danger by pretending to be something they are not. There are many cases where they are killed by potential partners when it's discovered they are a tranny. The reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy is physically dangerous as well.

I don't hate Trans people. However, I find them repulsive and I pity them. I can't believe that there is such a push to normalize this obvious mental condition in the West. If you are considering going through with any HRT or reassignment surgery, I highly recommend against it. Every tranny I have ever met has later regretted it.

why would anyone do that. That looks to painful

>mental
>illness

>tranny:oh wow! doc i feel much better now that I'm treating a still persistent mental illness

Words on paper dont dictate Fact. Believe It Or Not we're not in literal 1984 yet

Why close the only science based Gender Dysphoria centre in Canada?

>Muh don't like the results,

Explain why children who exhibit dysphoria should be encouraged to have irreversible operations and puberty disrupting hormone therapy

>wake up every day hating yourself and wanting to lie to everyone around you
>not a mental illness

Wrong.

Medical diagnoses are much better when they're self-administered!

Aye. Oh of course.

Self-administration saves lives; just ask all those cancer patients.

>Children; you said you were convinced you were a different gender so we listened to you when you were 5 and we just knew that you would appreciate the micropenis you have as an Adult. Now you can truly choose what you want to be!

it is though. cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

>progress
>a society where destructive behaviour is acceprable while the idea of a healthy family is banned

Pick one

It has ALWAYS been a mental illness, and we should just shoot trannies on sight to end their suffering before they decide to do the work themselves later on.

It'd be for the best.

>Trump is gone in three years enjoy it while you can.
Hes making it better for all of us. Fukin idiot.

We don't have to make it a mental illness you dumbfuck
It is already classified as a mental illness, and has been classified as such for decades

Race realism? What part of the races have measurable differences is so horrible to you?

look at this. cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

If someone asked you to cut their nose off, you'd think they needed help. Why is it different when it's their genitals?

Depends on the branch.
Physics, geology, demographics are all hard sciences.
Social psychology is not.
Now I think about it, social psychology studies are almost all based on one guy's thesis, and it is proven that his thesis was fraudulently wrong about everything.
The whole field is a walking meme and people still pay to enroll in it.

In the future reassignment surgery will be seen as barbaric like when they lobotomized that one Kennedy daughter.

Plastic surgery is not the solution to these peoples' problems.

My girlfriend works at a mental health institution and is pretty high up the chain of command. This has some truth she says but not always the case. The tranny thing is mind boggling because she doesn't understand what she sees as sanctioned murder. Essentially encouraging these people instead of giving them real treatments ends in suicide which she thinks is tragic.

But faggotry was only dropped as mental illness because of faggots crying about it. That's all they know how to do, cry about things until people get sick and give in. Unfortunately for them the only thing people are getting sick of is faggots crying and the only solution is fire or rope.
They're a good example of why you should never appease people or Jews. They use it to get what they want and then act worse than what they accused you of in the first place. While they're acting worse they keep repeating the memes they used to pity them in the first place as justification for why they're acting how they are and will always stress that "they had it worse". Again the solution is fire or rope.
If you aren't the master you're the slave.

Just a reminder that I can make AMA believe anything I want it to.

And I argue those that want toes an arm cut off are saner (and less disruptive to society) than people that think they are another gender.

If a person wants their otherwise perfectly healthy arm cut off, and understands the limitations it will impose on their lives, who am I to judge?

OTOH, a dude that thinks growing breast, chopping his dick off, and having a gaping wound cut into him thinks that will give him the same agency I, as a woman, has, he's fucking insane, and I find it incredibly insulting. Further, people like Jenner slapping makeup, fake boobs, and a wig on are making a mockery of women.

>A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only when it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies it is not a mental disorder.

How can they say such a thing when 40-50% of transvestites have attempted suicide. The number is even higher among post-op transvestites. Such suicide rates aren't even that high among those with clinical depression or schizophrenia. What is wrong with this world when objective facts are ignored if they contradict the official narrative?

Queers & their Ilk are damaged goods, broken monkeys.