Honest question

anybody ever deal with black doctors? I have. And I almost died once because they couldn't correctly diagnose me. 1st time i almost died when I had appendicitis. The black doctor woman came in to see me. I was in horrible pain in my stomach. She thought something was literally wrong with my dick until a hispanic doctor came and asked for x-rays which turned out out be appendicitis. The black chick was planning on just giving me pain killers and sending me home. Spic doctor said I could've died if that happened. Last I checked the black doctor went to work at another hospital. I've noticed that hospitals who don't want to deal with "muh racism" usually ship off their shitty black doctors to other hospitals and have them deal with it. Anyways, the 2nd time was when I had a cyst removed. The black doctor fucked up and left some cotton (not sure what they're called) so I had to go back for another surgery to remove it.

Why THE FUCK DO THEY LOWER THE STANDARDS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL ADMISSION FOR BLACKS?!?!?!?! Imagine how many deaths there are every year due sub-standard doctors. Jesus Christ I swear everytime I go to the hospital I always try to avoid the black staff. Seriously they are the worse. Next are the flip nurses but anything black is bad news.

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/dallas-ambush/2016/07/11/black-doctor-describes-caring-victims-dallas-police-shooting
stoneclinic.com/broken-collarbone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I wen't to sudan to remove parts of my brain.
Why the fuck would I accept a black doctor?

That implies you have a Brain, Sven. You just have a giant blob of nigger cum.

Last time I had the flu a black African doctor with a thick accent told me I needed to masturbate and I'd feel better. He then proceeded to give me a high dose of antibiotics that made me way more sick. Went back and explained to a non black doctor and he rolled his eyes, prescribed me something entirely different and worked some deal with the pharmacy to take back the meds and trade them for the right ones for free.

Even though Sweden is actively pozzing itself he's got a point. Don't go to black doctors and then bitch when it turns out horribly wrong, pick a human doctor and you wont have these problems

Worked for a black research PhD

He was useless, like levels of useless you wouldn't believe.

His didn't publish anything over 3 years.

I'm still mad.

His lab*

My dad is a black doctor and he's great at his job.

Sue for the malpractice. You are already paying for their insurance premiums, may as well get paid too.

>the black doctor fucked up and left some cotton
This is revenge for slavery.

I only have good experiences from black doctors, mostly friendly Somalians who have correctly diagnosed my ailments after being scoffed at by Finnish doctors. They do not even request payment, citing that the smile I get from relief is enough.

>Anyways, the 2nd time was when I had a cyst removed. The black doctor fucked up and left some cotton (not sure what they're called) so I had to go back for another surgery to remove it.

Anyone could have done this, though. It's not uncommon for a cyst to be treated twice because it's not that easy to get rid of all the gunk inside.

>The black doctor fucked up and left some cotton (not sure what they're called) so I had to go back for another surgery to remove it

How much was your settlement?

I imagine if anyone tried to report it their career would be over almost overnight.

Witch doctor doesn't count.

Had a black doctor tell me I was gay because my second toe on each foot was that weird "hammerhead" toe shape. All I went in for was an ingrown toenail. I was really young too.

My late mother was a dialysis patient.

The nigger nurses were very negligent and she ended up getting a staph infection.

All the staff knew it was the nigger nurse's fault.

Her health rapidly declined after that, until the end of her life.

>anybody ever deal with black doctors?
My doctor for 29 years is black, he's retiring soon but he's been my doctor since I was born. He's a very good doctor and isn't one of those retarded ooga booga Africans. Indians by far are the absolute fucking worst doctors. Sorry but they really fucking are.

That's because the smell makes you more sick faster than they can treat you.

you're a nasty cyst infected cuck

Research hospital first, find the name of a few trust worthy looking white doctors. Ask for them if you don't get put with a decent one and say you have 'seen them before and trust them'

This should be common practice for anyone

It doesn't matter if they lower standards to get in everyone has to pass USMLE step 1, step 2, and step 3 to practice. Those exams are brutal and you need at least a 120 iq to pass them.

t. med student

pre med =/= medical doctor.

90% of pre-meds fail to get into Medical school.

No but I deliver with Postmates and all the places that fuck up orders are niggers. I go to Chipotle a fucking ton, and they're really efficient and well run generally but the minute they hired a big black mama I had to double back into the restaurant because she forgot a third of the order twice in one day. Like when there's three items how do you screw that up? Other times like Taco Bell and Popeyes you have to be at peak performance because those niggers are looking to fuck up every step of the way. They stop you every two words and make you repeat or they repeat and it's not at all what the fuck you just said. They even hand you a clipboard to sign the receipt with no pen. Scale this stuff out to the macro level and you see why there's no such thing as an efficient and prosperous nigger society. These people are a fucking plague. Fuck the founders for bringing them here. They could've just paid Irish niggers and thrown burqas on them for the sun.

When I go to visit my sister in the next state over it's like night and day. Every god damn fucking thing runs beautifully when it's all white people. Niggers are wired to not give a fuck. Whites are wired exactly opposite that.

Can anyone cite that legislation that was made for niggers and boat people where, you can specifically request for a doctor of similar ethnicity for cultural/comfort reasons?

I remember an user bringing it up before, saying it was a legislation originally made for token minorities but which just so happens can be taken by the other hand--for a white person to ask for a white doctor--much to the impotent discomfort of the people around you who accuse you of racism (because racism is only a one-way street, of course!).

Fuck sakes.

>Doctor, shouldn't you remove that before we close the incision?
>BITCH I DONT PICK NO COTTON

Around blacks you can never relax.

p

>90% of pre-meds fail to get into Medical school.

this. most premeds in a freshmen class are vapid idiots who are only doing it because they're following a script. of those that even graduate, take the mcat and apply to medical school, only ~30% get accepted.

the actual rate of people who matriculate into college vs. become a licensed physician is probably less than 10%.

I had a problem that was not correctly diagnosed by multiple white doctors and one asian but was immediately diagnosed to the one black doctor I went to. With doctors it is more of a lottery that determines whether you find a competent one (for your particular issue especially).

>relying on a shitskin
>ever
>giving money to a shitskin
>ever

Are you retarded?

Video of that cyst getting popped? I need it fug

Kek

Had stage 3 lung cancer under a black oncologist and he saved my life.

Nah, but I had some shitty experience with Hungarian doctors
>Go to the doc, because I always have headaches behind my right eyeball
>You need new glasses, user
>Are you sure? I mean the headaches are usually in the morning when I wake up. They are periodical, and always BEHIND my eyeball
>Nah, you need new glasses
>*gets new glasses*
>They don't do shit, I don't even wear glasses, my eyesight isn't that bad
>Headaches are still killing me almost every morning
>Do some self diagnosis
Turns out I have cluster headache, aka suicide headache.
I learned to live with it, but It still pisses me off that I've wasted money on glasses.

This sounds hilarious seconding request for a source

Was the second doctor also a women? I tend to think it's more of an issue caused by female doctors than race.

Haha Sven. Wen't is not a word. Which two words were you even trying to combine? In all seriousness, I'll cut you some slack since your country is a cuckwagon.

I once dealt with an arab doctor. He tapped so much blood out of me for presumably some kind of test that I came pretty close to passing out.

So much for (((free))) healthcare, eh?

Moral of the story: docs can be shit, regardless of their race.
Another doctor removed my melanoma suspicious mole and another healed my eczema.

I have never dealt with a black doctor in my entire life and I live in Africa.

Really makes you think.

I had a black doctor for a year once while me regular MD was off doing some libtarded 'Doctors Without Borders' shit.

He was fine. The only thing I found odd was he was always looking for excuses to look at my beautiful pink hole. But it was my fault for mentioning the hemorrhoids, I guess.

>the actual rate of people who matriculate into college

the actual rate of people who matriculate into college *as premed

Who the fuck in their right mind would go to a black doctor? Thats just playing with fire.

Asians and Kikes may have a slightly higher IQ than Whites but blacks are a full standard deviation lower. They really aren't "just like us".

Pic related. Thats your average black "doctor". Thanks Affirmative Blacktion.

>Fuck the founders for bringing them here. They could've just paid Irish niggers and thrown burqas on them for the sun.
interesting note, they actually resisted the Caribbean plantation model for several generations because they didn't want any blacks. the irish just couldn't work efficiently in that dixie heat, so they were forced to import blacks to maintain the plantation model. remember that, they chose to import blacks to america rather than figure out a way of doing business that didn't rely on free labor.

I got sent to Cleveland for a fairly major surgery. Was starting to get seriously worried until I met the doctor, who was white. The surgical team was all white. Felt like I had a pretty good chance.

So I make it out, spend a few days recovering, and they're going to send me home. A black nurse shows up to take out my IV. Didn't wash her hands, no gloves, held the tape in her teeth, and threw the gause down right onto the end of the bed where my unwashed fucking feet had been for the last three days. I'm on massive doses of painkillers and not really all there so I can't stop the bitch, and my girlfriend (who's entire family are nurses) was busy packing up and only caught the end of it too late to stop it either. She just kind of yelped.

Nothing bad happened and I was already on a heavy dose of antibiotics, but I was still pissed.

Broke my clavicle snowboarding. They said a sling and figure 8 strap would heal it fine and anatomically correct(which is bullshit desu, get that shit replated if you break). A spic nurse kept going on an on about how useless the figure 8 strap was(holds your shoulders into anatomical position), which was prescribed by a doctor. She ended up giving me an oversized one. My clavicle healed in a mal union, lead to a mal rotation which ripped my SC Joint out. Had to have that reconstructed and the bone broken and replated. American healthcare is shit, but shitskins make it even worse.

Don't do business with blacks you retard.

>I learned to live with it, but It still pisses me off that I've wasted money on glasses.

>being this poor

so glad my ancestors emigrated from hungary when it was still easy to do

I'm sure your white mother is very proud of him

My dad works with a black doctor and the black doctor was also my doctor and he's fine.

>Swede gets african doctors by choice

Can a country be more cucked?

No joke: have you tried huffing nitrous oxide? Like those whip-it canisters? Supposedly very effective, and safe as long as you don't do anything stupid like put a plastic bag over your head.

So, are you gay?

Find out what doctor rich jews go to and use that one.

Do most walkin clinics cut out cysts? I went to my closest one a few times and they just said they can't do anything because its inflamed and they gave me pills and then the last time I went in the guy said they don't have the tools to cut it out

Bro, you don't need to spend money to find out what you really are by looking in the mirror

ARISE CHICKEN!

black doctor = affirmative action = you die.

The high only lasts for about 15 seconds at most, it's over rated, don't bother with it. All it does is make you feel really light headed and a depersonalised.

Never been to a nonwhite doctor but women doctora definitely suck. Overconfident arrogant bitches who don't listen.

Turns out I'm not gay, but he did get rid of my ingrown toenail. Also I was only 13 when I went. I'm sure he meant gay as in happy, not faggot.

>Do most walkin clinics cut out cysts?

i'm not /healthcare/, but that sounds similar to surgery, and they might be liable to send it for a lab checkup to see if it's cancerous, so i doubt it.

i hope you don't die on the waitlist, Zhang. you can come to the US for immediate care if you'd like

The exact same thing happened to my gf user, the nigger said she had period pain and when they operated (because thankfully there was another doctor) they said it was the worst burst appendix they'd ever seen. Niggers are a real serious danger and should be shunned like fucking ghosts.

Political correctness is deadly.

i've actually been told by a psychiatrist with a lot of experience dealing with people with really obstructive symptoms (i'm fuckin crazy haha) that wippits are a much better way of dealing with panic attacks/cluster headaches/migraines/acute withdrawal than other pharmaceutical drugs. they're certainly not pleasant, but they're a lot less scary to have around than klonopin imo.

to be fair I've had this sort of problems with every doctor I've had...until I moved out to a rural location.

Probably a variety of reasons including being overworked, but doctors in urban areas just seem grossly incompetent every time

if you see a black doctor odds are he or she was an affirmative action hire not a hire based on talent or skill

>seeing nitrous and immediately relating it to one's own personal hedonism without checking the context

he wasn't suggesting it to get high, he was suggesting it to treat his cluster headaches.

So... the staff knew the nurses were doing a shit job and didn't do anything about it? And after your mom got sick you kept her at the same place with the shitty nurses?

it's not about the high, it's about disrupting otherwise dangerous or painful mental phenomena. you only feel good afterwards compared to how you'd be feeling if you were in the middle of a panic attack or something.

This is why I only go to white male doctors.
I know that Asians have a higher average IQ, but I figure due to absolute number of those applying + muh diversity, there are a bigger number of high IQ whites than any other demographic applying to med school and only the cream of the crop are accepted.

seems like you just encountered a witch doctor, user

Blacks shouldn't be allower to practice medicine. Especially the fuckhead in article related.
dallasnews.com/news/dallas-ambush/2016/07/11/black-doctor-describes-caring-victims-dallas-police-shooting

Oh fugg I broke my collarbone as a little boy and had it healed that way is that why my shoulder has hurt forever

>That implies you have a Brain, Sven. You just have a giant blob of nigger cum.
Lel

>The black doctor fucked up and left some cotton (not sure what they're called)

They've been known to drag their feet on picking cotton.

>blacks didnt remove cotton
>you had one job nigger

So, either way you were fucked. Why did you listen to a nurse over the M.D. anyway?

there's also affirmative action in hiring practices. companies will get huge fines from the federal EEOC if they don't hire a certain percentage of minorities, especially if they're in an urban area where those minorities are prevalent.

in many cases you will see administrative positions filled with minorities to bump up quotas (this is also why it's very hard for a while male to get an admin position in any company), but you will also see increased numbers of nurses for this reason as well.

despite the medical school admissions bonuses that medical schools give to minority applicants, many minorities still aren't licensed doctors (actually passing medical school and getting licensed is still hard, it's just that hyper-qualified applicants make it look easy).

>and another healed my eczema.
Out of curiosity, how'd they do it?
t. eczema sufferer

I'm 47 years old so I've had a lot of experience with doctors. Here's my advice.

White doctors: Compassionate and willing to listen to your problems. Usually take a little extra time and actually care about you as a person. They almost always get the job done right and they act like actual humans.

Asian doctors: Cold and calculated. He gets the job done better than the White doctor but literally doesn't care if you live or die. This can be a good or bad experience depending on your condition. They are the most efficient and care about their work so youre almost always in good hands.

Kike doctors: More cold than Whites (but much less than Asians), good at their job, willing to prescribe good drugs like Adderall and Oxycodone at the drop of a hat, while the White and Asian doctors send you out the door. I use a kike as my primary care physician. He's a decent guy as far as (((they))) go, I guess.

Indian doctors: EXTREMELY hit or miss. Most of them don't speak English or have such thick accents you can't understand them. A lot of them are fuckin awful at their jobs. A few are decent. I avoid whenever possible unless I know them before.

Black "doctors": LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pro tip, never buy boots from Kmart because they don't breathe. My big toe nail died and I had to remove it with my hands. It looked gray and when I removed it kinda smelled bad

Because a black doctor is an oxymoron

There's no treatment to it, you reddit spacing obese retard

Asians dont count as diversity, you should know this by now.
If you skin isn't mocha-coloured or darker you aren't diversity.

>leaves the county for a sudan doctor

I've been spacing paragraphs like this since before there was internet in Budapest, let alone reddit. Sorry brother

>Indian doctors: EXTREMELY hit or miss.
This sums it up best. One of the best experiences I had with a doctor was some light skinned Indian dude in his late 40s actually explaining how my colds always turn into ear infections, and that (and how) a simple does of decongestant would prevent it, even if I didn't have nasal issues at the time. Used diagrams and everything, helped with a problem I've had for 20 years, real good guy.

All other poos were pants on head retarded and unintelligible. It was weird. This guy seemed northern poo though, maybe a halfie.

What kind of suicidal idiot would accept a black or indian poo-in-the-loo doctor?

In the US there are 400.000 cases of medical malpractice each year resulting in death.

Sure it is darwinism in a way when idiots let a black 'doctor' advice them or perform surgery, but I feel sorry for older folks who cannot say no.

Did you chew on it when you got it off? That sounds like a good one!

The best treatment for cluster headache is a unironically Schrooms. One trip in the woods and you're free for months on end.

I can't imagine why it works, because Big Pharma isn't about to tell us. But it does.

I have never seen a black doctor in my life.

if you have a bowl of M&M's and one of them is poisoned
would you eat from that bowl?

interesting story, but sounds like bullshit.
>doctor i have a problem with my stomach it hurts real bad
>oh it's certainly one of the most common emergencies appendicitis
>it must be your dick
>no xrays no nothing

yeah a premed student would know to check for appendicitis your story makes no sense period.

>tfw all our doctors are fucking old and senile, and might as well be black

I heard about it, but I found a way to relieve the pain, though it's fucked up.
Massage the upper eye muscle with your little finger. it really helps for me.
The headaches are usually during summer or before a really sudden and heavy rain. It must be related to air pressure. Sometimes it happens every day, sometimes it doesn't happen for half a year.
Such is life, but the eye massage really helps, the headaches were much worse before I figured this trick out. Like lying on the floor in my darkened room in fetus position and asking God why has he forsaken me worse.

Right, but they still accept more of them to med school per capita than they do whites.
Even if the percentage they do accept is less than that of whites, there are still a lot more super high IQ whites applying in absolute numbers.

Yes, look up the arguments online for plating vs not plating. Many doctors have come out saying that leaving the broken bones to set in a sling will fuck you up for life. It's heavily argued and a very polarizing subject.

stoneclinic.com/broken-collarbone

It messes up everything to do with your complex shoulder joints and yanks your bones out of alignment. I lost 11mm on my clavicle and i feel like a cripple. I can't put nearly as much weight on that side, the muscles are all anchored and positioned incorrectly to get leverage they need, and it's always fucking with my balance.

I did listen to the doctor. It was the spic nurse that gave me the wrong size figure 8 strap(pic related). That strap was supposed to be super tight, to hold my shoulders back. An orthopedic doctor called me out on the street and asked why my 8 strap was so loose. I said IDK it's the size they gave me. It wouldn't even get as tight as it needed to be as it was too big. That could have saved me from the un-anitomical way the bone healed.