Well Sup Forums, did YOU know?

Well Sup Forums, did YOU know?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jrsalzman/status/890562644322668544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they can't even kill themselves, how can they be expected to kill our enemies?

This is supposed to be an argument for letting them join our military and protect us?

twitter.com/jrsalzman/status/890562644322668544

FPBP

Yeah that's exactly why they shouldn't be in the military.

Pretty good reason to keep them out of the military.

>We can't allow guns in the hands of the mentally ill! Gun control now!
>What? You don't want to hand control of potentially nation-destroying weaponry over to the most mentally ill demographic on the planet? Fucking bigot!

Lets get that number up to the 96% who look like faggots in wigs.

The other 4% can stay and be trap hookers.

yes

If they're so prone to suicide they wouldn't be able to serve anyway

We should be humane enough to help them achieve that purpose, all the while helping them fulfill ours.

I say we provide them with bºmb vests and make them bl0w the middle east or something. As always, muslim wisdom can be put to great use.

Exactly why they don't take people with other mental illnesses in the first place.

>Dear Lady GAGA
>Thanks for making my case
>Your music sucks nigger cock
>potus45

You're not allowed to join the military if you've attempted suicide or even been treated for depression. Doesn't this just prove Trump's point?

They are mentally ill you fucking pieces of shits. My best friend killed herself because of asshats like you. She didn't do it because she was mentally ill, she did it because of all the hate. Stop the hate and you stop the suicides

We need to make our voices heard.

So we should give them guns? That makes sense. The left wants gun control AND to give trannies military firearms. Doesn't cognitive dissonance hurt your head? I've rarely experienced it and I didn't like the feeling one bit.

Can mentally ill people be in the armies??

Fucking piece of shit phone. I meant they aren't

LOL

I made this meme ball today.

ayyy lmao

you better be wearing twelve proxies cause you're gonna get charged with murder.

suicide attempts are just attempts to get attention. if you actually wanted to kill yourself you wouldnt fail it.

Your own phone fixed it for you

A cry for help is not a cry for attention you ASS

Someone pls tweet this at her

>Well then surely they're capable of handling the high stress environment of the military!
These fucking morans

Duck you

Impressive

They need to stop hating themselves.

Great. They sound like the clear-headed, strong people we want manning .50 caliber guns.

This fucking phone I swear

I like how libtards are implying any trannies would actually join the military, lol.

>Well Sup Forums, did YOU know?
Yes.

And being suicidal should fucking disqualify you from serving in the fucking military.
How can people be so stupid, do they not have a brain?

The leap from "wanting to die" to "should not be allowed into the military, because he will get himself and others killed" is quite small.

Who the hell would be stupid enough to give fighter jets and bombers and artillery and tanks and nuclear weapons to a bunch of suicidal people?

She just proved Trump correct

Wow I didn't know that...

Better let them handle top secret information and high explosives then!

If she wasn't so mentally weak she wouldn't have killed herself.

>gives stats proving they are mentally unstable

I would say trannies on suicide watch but...

Don't blame Trump for someone being mentally ill.

how the fuck do suicide attempts even work? does someone just sit there in a position about to kill themselves for a few hours until someone comes in and sees it?

And this is supposed to reassure me that trannies are mentally fit for service?

>She

>if you don't meet my demands then I'll kill myself
Good traits for a soldier.

I bet a lot of them make it up for attention

I had to leave ROTC because of my depression, how does this argument help?

Japan?

If you want to kys, you're mentally ill.

what the fuck is wrong with people? how do they expect them to join the army with such attitude

Wow, almost 50% suicide rate? That sounds like the kind of mentally stable group I want having access to guns and military training.

Yeah in other words they're mentally unstable and shouldn't be anywhere near combat situations or guns.

Friendly reminder to look up how Bradley Manning attempted to massacre/suicide but was still given clearance and access.

Even if you don't think being a tranny is a disorder in and of itself, it's still positively correlated with mental illness.

If she wasn't bullied and called chick with a dick, she would be alive today. That's ok though, cause one day it's you people who will be bullied into suicide "Everyone look at the straight boy hahahah, what's the matter straight boy, don't want to lick my asshole?"

But she is a chick with a dick

its when you eat a bottle of gummy multivitamins and then call your mother

I can't believe he pissed off a group of people that already hate his guts. Drump is surely finished this time.

Cuz that's what I want in the army.

Now too bad they didn't succeed. The human race doesn't natural selection itself enough.

So because they are mentally unstable they should be put into an extremely stressful situation.
Gaga's logic is undeniable.

Do you go around calling girls "chick with tits"?

Duck you too user. I don't want them to suicide. I definitely don't want them to suicide a squad in combat either...they can be the secretary pool or noncombat shit.i can't tell if you are shitposting or not

>If she wasn't bullied and called chick with a dick, she would be alive today
Well I guess we'll have to give out a few medals to the guys who did that.

The military doesnt even let people with ADHD join because of a tiny predisposition to PTSD. Why the fuck would they let in people with a 45% rate of attempted suicide and a 100% rate of being triggered?

No because that's already obvious

no sense, only guilt

Yeah, hence our reluctance to arm them.

yes

Left Wing Suicide Squads?

WHAT YOU MEAN "YOU PEOPLE"

>if they can't even kill themselves, how can they be expected to kill our enemies?

>taking hormones that go directly against your DNA and make you ever more delusional
>wanting to be a woman
>having a literal axe wound
>calling it a "vagina"
>having to fight your body's natural attempt to heal it
>calling yourself a "woman"

Do me a favor and hang yourself

but a suicide attempt wouldnt be a cry for help. are you for real?

a cry for help would be "i feel like killing myself" said to anyone

> 45%

Not enough

They want POG jobs for the gibs.

ha ha your queer faggot friend took a shortcut to hell hahahahahahhahah HE was a turbo faggot cock gobbler

Yes I did know that, and the older these deranged freaks get, the more they will end their miserable lives.

Holy fuck have millenials been lied to. No wonder they're so angry.

ayo hol up so u be sayin we some finna

soosi squa?

what fucking failures. can't even kill themselves.

Someone tweet this at her right now

Whats the other 55%s excuse?

and that is supposed to convince us they are mentally stable enough to go to war.

>That's ok though, cause one day it's you people who will be bullied into suicide "Everyone look at the straight boy hahahah, what's the matter straight boy, don't want to lick my asshole?"

Is this real life? Straight men are not going to get bullied into suicide you stupid faggot. FOAD

reddit is losing its mind, saying that trannys actually increase the combat effectiveness of a unit xD

>attempted suicide
So their mentally ill and incompetent to. Can't even off yourself properly

you do realise that soviets put homosexuals in the gulags too right?

just fuck off Sup Forums you trans fucking nigger

10/10

the keks were had

I love when people speak for me. Boy it's great.

The vast majority of people who are calling themselves transgender are just men who had severe self-esteem issues and little chance of reproducing due to it. Because our society values women more now, and the sexual selection pressure for women is ultimately simpler nowadays than for a man (look pretty versus get a job, provide, be handsome, be funny, etc.) AND instead of treating transgenderism as something to be cured we instead developed anti-androgens and synthetic estrogen. So it's a no brainer that these usually 18-22 year old young men will opt out and just start transitioning, it's so easy and there are too many upsides.

The catch? They're not fucking transgender. They're just depressed. But now they've fucked up their bodies in largely irreversible ways, not to mention any sense of masculine pride they would ever have. Couple that with everyone around them telling them they're a victim and you think TRUMP causes these people to commit suicide? Really?

If anyone from the left actually wants to help people with gender problems, maybe focus on preventative care.

Sosig squad? Wait, we chopped them off already

Literally only because of MUH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS MUH MUH MUH FEE FEES.

fpbp

>Well I guess we'll have to give out a few medals to the guys who did that.

Edgelord

This is exactly why they can't be in the military. How can we rely on them to kill assholes when they can't even kill themselves right?

not neccessarily

that 45% number is just the ones that attempt suicide at least once in their life. sadly the actual amount that kills themselves is alot lower than 45%