Give me ONE (1) argument against open borders

Give me ONE (1) argument against open borders.

And no xenophobia and hatred for skin colour is not an argument.

>xenophobia is a crime against humanity
niggers are a crime against humanity

open borders with whom more exactly?
a general argument would be that young people from poorer countries move to richer ones
they suppress wages in the richer ones and hamper economic growth in the poorer one
romania is a good example
we have 10 pensioners per 9 taxpayers

blacks are subhuman

or listen to schlomo mcgoldberg
he says something good every once in a millenium

A nation and thus it's people have the right to accept and decline whoever they wish for any reason without any explanation.
Immigration is a privilege which can be revoked at any time.

Kebabs are ugly

Influx of terrorists.

well OP?
that's 3 reasons

>Africa for Africans
>Xenophobia is a crime against humanity
hmm...

>GIVE ME ONE ARGUMENT
>EXCEPT THAT ONE!

ONE? I'll give you more than one.
1) Rabies and other diseases
2) Drugs
3) Weapon smuggling
4) Human trafficking
5) Burden on the host nations health service, welfare and housing market
6)Used by the unscupulous to keep wages down
7) Religious extremism
8) Refusal to assimilate
9) Two-tier justice system
10) Swden is now rape capital of Europe
11) OP is a faggot

borders should have openings. heavily guarded openings with machine gun towers

people who are different to me and want different things than me should not have access to my resources

I can't.
Africans are the most hardworking and kind people on this planet, I can't wait until they arrive here.

>africa for africans

BASED SCHLOMO

/thread
Sage

>1 post
he's not coming back, sage

the negro brain hasn't developed the idea of the paradox

Racism and skin hatred is not an argument. Try harder

This.

This picture boggles the mind. On one had they have a say no to xenophobia, on the other they say africa is only for africans.

The lower average IQ from non white countries drags our society down, this is something I can't agree with thinking about the future of my children.

Already happening in France where the average IQ dropped 3-4 points in the last 10-20 years. Given also their birthrates, this decling will accelerate towards a new mean somewhere around IQ 80. I don't hate my unborn children enough to present them such a dystopian future.

How the fuck can you hate your children so much that you want open borders?

how is racism? has the word been watered down so much that it lost its meaning?

>open borders are like jesus doing a goatse for me and I love it
>one arg request

military security

I win again
you have to go back

because governments/countries are like epi-organisms, they can't be flooded with foreign agents without collapsing. Immigration is good for everyone but unregulated immigration is retarded.

Services such as schools, Hospitals and the police can't keep up with just endlessly adding people at an unregulated rate.

See wasn't that hard at all.

Because there are a lot of people unwilliing to open their borders. If enough people are against open borders, you're gonna have a problem. Your ideology means shit when millions of people disagree with it.

Nations exist to secure borders and allow each people to live amongst their own following the laws they see as fit for themselves and developing their own culture and means.
Open borders are only ever advocated for first world nations because some cultures are manifestly more succesfull than others and everyone wants to live in the countries those cultures have Made possible.
For the same reason not everybody can't live in a maison with a pool and servants, Not everybody can live in first world nations.
Here, I allready gave You more attention than You warrant, goodbye.

Its about low IQ and looking uglier than a monkey not skin color.

do you really want some shit stinking motherfucker to come to your home and say, fuck your borders im living here now, i claim this land.
what now, you have to leave or fight for land, this is why we have borders so you can have that piece of land while i have this one.
but people are inherently selfish so whatever

>racism
>argument

SmugMolymeme.jph

>half of those arguments didn't even include race
Looks like you're the real racist here

sage in all fields

Open borders destroys diversity both genetic and cultural.
Taken to its end phase would make everywhere on earth be basically the same other than the weather.
It would also erase the advantages of those existing populations of very high IQ individuals by blending them with lower IQ populations, thereby making it less likely that humanity will ever reach the stars or attain totally renewable energy.
Also sage slide threads.

what the hell, I gave you a perfectly good argument.

you asked the question ffs.

PEOPLE WILL CLASH

It's not a racist argument, it's a sociological argument, idiot.

economically its not actually going to help any country that cant produce sufficient job growth

yea the global economy shrunk so thats pretty much a hard no across the board for open boarders. things like the welfare state and other entitlement spending would ruin any first world nation

you can laugh and post 1 year old articles with economist who know nothing talking shit but by this point frances gdp growth stagnating says more than your early forecast that had to much hope and faith for any one to take seriously to begin with. other european countries are also perfect examples of puss poor growth and they also accepted refugees

Give me one argument against open doors

not including rapists, thieves and killers

I pay into social security. But if an immigrant comes here, and is of retirement age, they collect. Even though they never paid into it. That's why it's running out. My share of being given away

The answer is in your pic

>african for africans

Open borders is the most dumb thing a Nation can do to protect it's people.
All the right, all the richness of a people is made by the Nation where they live in.

Mass migration is wanted by the Capitals to do a salary dumping and impoverish gradually the middle and poor classes.

Lots of Reasons.
1) The responsibility for a persons well being belongs to THE COUNTRY where they originated from. Why should the mistake of THAT country be levied upon ANOTHER? Your inferior shitbags breeding like stupid rabbits in A) Does not Belong in B). In short. YOUR MISTAKE is NOT MY MISTAKE to fix. Now kill yourself.

But it is our responsibilit to care for immigrants.

Do you remember what we did to their countries over the last centuries?

Do the words crusades, colonialism and capitalism ring a bell, huh?

Because not everybodys subjective world view is the same, and tribalism is essential to humanity

it will make peace impossible. Peace can only exist when people have their own territoy, where their law/culture/religion can exist

*is not

Why should we be responsible for the losers of humanity? Is it our fault we're the best? It's survival of the fittest, I thought you believed in evolution?

Racism is cool brah. wat u on about?

Where did I mention skin colour, or revert to racism?
>Try harder

You know, implicit racism among whites exists, right?

>do something that effects a lot of PoC
>cant suffer the consequences of said actions

Racists everyone.

Gimme the key to your doors and let me use the house however I want

Heritage
There is something cringy about giving what our grandparents built for us to people whos grandparents did not contribute. Especially if it will hinder the prosperity of the future generations.

Two words: welfare state
Get rid of that and we can start to talk about open borders

1. The only way the vast majority of people from the third-world are allowed entry into first world countries is through de-facto open border policies because if the borders were closed or if there was a merit-based migration system they would not make it in

2. The only way the average person from the third world can sustain himself financially in a western country is through taxpayer money, i.e. the welfare state

3. The only way you can sustain a welfare state is by not having open borders/ uncontrolled migration

There you go. It's an unsustainable system bound to collapse.

Everyone who is worth something in the country is punished and drained of their resources to sustain the lives of people who contribute nothing.

>oppress and exploit PoC for centuries
>wonder why they are poor

Holy shit this board is truly retarded.

>Africa for Africans
>Xenophobia is a crime against humanity

My god I fucking hate them.

Most of the world lives in a shit hole 3rd world with a very primitive culture when compared to our. If we were to open our borders, we see parts of that culture start to seep in - genital mutilations of women, rape, theft, assault, cyber fraud, ideas that the west is some evil entity etc

Adopting open borders is the fastest way to destroy a civilization.

The UN flag is more communist than the flag of the Soviet Union.

Bumo

Waste of national resources. Both capital and natural. There filthy motherfucking sandniggers doesn't know that they can use water for cleaning instead of licking each other every night in their thrity-people-communal apartments. They smell like goats. I swear to god one day my nose will literally blow up.

Ps. I might get blown up literally eventually by those, you can consider that side effect as a bonus.

This

>implying all Muslims are terrorist

If all muslims were terrorists, no white person would be alive.

I think you're missing the point of my post. When did I mention white people? When did I mention Muslims? I was merely wish to illustrate that our musk melon production can't keep up with immigrants clothed in black and their voracious appetites for that sweet green fruit. Sounds like race and what group someone is from means more to you than myself OP.

Prevention of human trafficking
Disease containment
Protection