This is an American Military Veteran who has served their country with pride and dignity

This is an American Military Veteran who has served their country with pride and dignity.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/manicsquirrel?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/David Hoggan-The Forced War.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zYZjcz4LU6E
youtube.com/watch?v=VQL2D3uBvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Djk8oqLrrAY
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/deathinpoland/dp00.html
archive.is/krBrL
carolynyeager.net/gleiwitz-“false-flag”-incident-pure-fiction
archive.is/WvBdi
reasonradionetwork.com/20120319/the-heretics-hour-the-false-story-of-the-gleiwitz-false-flag-incident
archive.is/EgOvk
cwporter.com/loeser2.htm
archive.is/u1lcI
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
archive.is/KOYwn
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
archive.is/ZKifR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for your service. Now get the hell out of here you disgusting freak.

and yet no one gives a fuck

>transgender
>dignity
Pick one

His shirt implies he's ok with my disgust.

This is disgusting. This awful waste of sperm should have been aborted.

Why do veterans always think they fought for someone's rights? They literally go fight for kikes in exchange for government benefits.

Didn't she moreso fight for your right not to hate her? It's not like the default feeling towards transgenders throughout all of human history and all of the non-western world is to beat these atrocities to death with rocks.

>pride and dignity

It was a dude when he served.

Pride in being a fake female?

I'd let that dude suck my dick if you get my drift.

>military
>served their country
Lol

"Hurr durr I fight so you can say stuff!"

Why do militaryfags always bring this shit up? You shooting some random sandnigger didn't turn on a switch that allowed me to have free speech. Unless you literally saved my fucking life fro a terrorist at my own house, I don't owe you shit. I respect the military, but saying shit like that is basically going like "FEEL BAD FOR YOUR OPINIONS! I DO THIS FOR YOU!" even though most of them do it for the benefits and not actually for the country.

I guess it's nice that he's supportive of my hating him. What's the point of this thread?

>non-western world
Implying we didn't use to have standards

GUH

This. Since (and including) ww2 they simply fought for interests of bankers and foreign states. Fucking welfare queens with ptsd.

>terrorized brown people to steal their natural resources for Wall Street bankers

fuck you, cunt, you didn't do shit for me

Literally bored as shit of this .01% of the population taking up so much brain space. They are not important, just self absorbed people who are up in a rage over one aspect of themselves (muh sexuality). WHO GIVES A FUCK? Go to hell with your mental insanity.

what did he mean by this

>kills innocent people for israel
>pride and dignity

>mentally ill mutilated person
>pride and dignity

>Didn't she moreso fight for your right not to hate her?
It's he and no he didn't.

>Why do militaryfags always bring this shit up?
So they can sleep at night after murdering arab children for their jewish masters.

>The absolute state of the capitalist American military in 2017
Top kek

Show your tits, Steve.

I don't care

They can't handle the truth, that's a pill they cannot swallow

Why do they always think we hate them? I don't hate them, if anything I feel pity for them. I know that like me they are full of sin and I want to help them find Christ. Why can't they see that? All they can see is themselves and their own vanity.

>served their country with pride and dignity.
He is Israeli?

Trannies are enabled thanks to cultural marxism.

cultural marxism, just like communism is jewish.

>before they were trans

That's just silly
Which enemy of the USA has not allowed hating on tranies?

Respec wamen

oh? veteran of what branch?

if its not infantry, you can literally go suck a dick

Fake tits always look so unnatural on trannies and their wide male torsos.

Even through a shirt you can tell how gross they are

That's why the USSR had trannies and degenerac-oh wait

>shooting some random sandnigger didn't turn on a switch that allowed me to have free speech.
Yes it did. Grow up before speaking shit.

So tax payers had to fund its sex change? That makes us all so grateful.

>That's why the USSR had trannies and degenerac-oh wait
trannies weren't an issue back in USSR days and kikes are always degenerate.

The people in question are useful idiots and will be eliminated after normalization. The USSR did not need trannies because the party was already in control

>i fought for your right to X
I wish they'd stop this bullshit. This isn't 1939 and Hitler didn't just slam into Poland, its 2017 and if anything veterans of the recent Middle Eastern expeditions had fought for a government that had put restrictions on free speech with stuff like the PATRIOT Act.

Obviously not the same person you autist

>served
the key word here, if you want to chop your dick off do it after you served and on your own dime.

DUDE CAN GO TO HELL.

KILL YOURSELF!

I know, it's a giant national embarrassment. Even normies know it's horseshit, but everyone just indulges them in the delusional fantasy and then shit talks them behind their backs. I used to think they didn't actually believe that shit, and it was just a lie they told each other to feel important, but then when they get out of the military, they seem genuinely surprised that nobody cares about them.

Also, can we stop calling any fucking POG who served coffee in the Coast Guard a fucking veteran? We have like two million people riding the glory coattails of a few thousand infantry.

Id love to hate fuck the shit out of "her"

>This isn't 1939 and Hitler didn't just slam into Poland,
The allies started ww2, not Hitler and certainly not "slamming into Poland"

Reinstate don't ask don't tell when?

Well, then you succeeded. Even so, if you are going to be here, well, pic related.

And for all the unfortunate bastards who come in here after this, if it actually posts its disgusting hairy fake chest for all to see, I apologize in advance.

That was more a reference to WWII and Korea being the last wars the US actually fought to protect democracy.

You need a special kind of arrogance to show to the public just how fucked up you are.

"Oh, I'm a revolting disgrace to my parents and to my society and betray every single value that kept our civilization going for the past 4000 years. Better parade it on every outlet at my disposal!"

People can have their own personal kinks and weirdnesses, but sexuality is one that the majority has the common decency to keep to themselves. Once you publicly parade it, you are attention seeking scum who want some sort of right and recognition for your weakness of character for letting your degenercy dominate your entire personality.

To the oven with all of them, let no shred of DNA survive.

wanne homo bent gij

>That was more a reference to WWII and Korea being the last wars the US actually fought to protect democracy.
It's sad people actually believe that.

Yeah, but did he change his chromosomes , if not, then he is a mentally unstable man that won't be able to serve anymore. Why should they be allowed to milk the taxpayers for body modifications?

That's a negatory on both of those. The last one fought to protect freedom was the Second Barbary War.

International trade is a great way to stop war, when you need that cunt over there to buy your shit you're not going to shoot him.

twitter.com/manicsquirrel?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

How can trans be a sexuality when it isn't tied to orientation? It's more a state of being.

>International trade is a great way to stop war
Yes, everyone should be globalists and reliant on other countries to exist otherwise they'll just declare war on you.

>when you need that cunt over there to buy your shit you're not going to shoot him.
And after they "shot" NatSoc Germany, it was forced to buy everyone's shit (and of course repay them all for war costs)

go fuck yourself, I pay for your fag dilation and hair ball removal. Do you need me to buy you a rope too or are you ok with just taking a handful of Oxys?

It in fact does, and he shouldnt cry about it in anyway. If he does, hes just using it for a moral high point and doesn't actually believe in that shit.

I'm not saying Churchill was right in his justification, but he was right in choosing to stand against Hitler because as we all know trusting Hitler is a bad idea.

>It's more a state of being.
It's actually a mental illness.

>because as we all know
Who is "we?"

>trusting Hitler is a bad idea.
Says who?

Trusting churchill is a bad idea just ask the welsh.

>Who is "we?"
Us, this collective.

>Says who?
Operation Barbarossa

>welsh
What's your point?

Bet people in the barracks didn't like whatever the fuck it is

I fucking hate this country.

I love libs are now "wtf i love the military, they fight for my freedom!"

now you don't you disgusting freak, you never have, and you never will

anyone that joins the military is completely retarded

>Us, this collective.
And who told the "collective" what to believe?

>Operation Barbarossa
So you believe everything just as long as it's from an "official" history book?

Do you believe the Holocaust happened too?

>anyone that joins the military is completely retarded

Nah, it's not a bad idea for poor kids who just want dat free fed money but aren't dark enough to collect welfare the old fashioned way.

Anyone who joins the military at this point is an utterly degenerate, unethical, and immoral human being though. It's not that it's a stupid idea, it's just selling your soul on the cheap.

fpbp

Nothing like a bayonet charge on unarmed protestors. He was nothing more than a lap dog for private interests and so was Britain for her involvement in WWII.

International trade is a great way to hog tie not only countries but continents and force them to do the oligarchs bidding. You want to know the future of humanity, its soros' boot stamping on your face forever

>trannies
> commie flag

Antifa is here guys.

Are you trying to say Operation Barbarossa didn't happen?

>throwing away the empire was good for private interests

Pretty much, yeah.

>Are you trying to say Operation Barbarossa didn't happen?
I'm saying that the "official" version of how and why WW2 started is bullshit.

The victors write history, so of course they're going to lie to cover their asses.

We paid for "right" to get those tits and hormones, bro.

We're gonna need those back. Feel free to hang on to all your firearms though since you're totally not mentally ill and would never think of suicide.

Britain and France backed Polish independence and riled them up in opposition to Germany, Germany invaded and we declared war.

>Airforce
>fought for my right

LMAO this fucking faggot is insane

she didnt fight for shit
doesnt mean you are fighting if you are in the army
rights have already been fought for

>Britain and France backed Polish independence
Britain and France did what their Jewish masters told them to do.

>Germany invaded
The Forced War ~ David Hoggan
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/David Hoggan-The Forced War.pdf

The True Reason Why Germany Invaded Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=zYZjcz4LU6E

>and we declared war.
At least you admit the allies started WW2.

>man pretending he's a woman
>dignity
Pick one.

review them case by case, same as the rest. Individual merit. This will probably be the police as it is for people with asthma and shit.

why do we automatically hate them because we might not let them in military?

re that shirt, assumes if you dont want to pay for sex changes you hate trans. fucking derp.

>using Hitler as a source to prove Hitler dindu nuthin wrong
For fucks sake you people do this everytime, stop it.

Stop.

Everytime I see a photo of a tranny veteran, I wonder what this poor man had to go through during his service, that caused such mental disorder

>dignity

His attention whoring says otherwise.

>>using Hitler as a source to prove Hitler dindu nuthin wrong
As opposed to using a jew source to prove that Hitler did everything wrong?

But you want more evidence? Okay...

Adolf Hitler Explains Reasons for Invading Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=VQL2D3uBvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Djk8oqLrrAY

Death in Poland: The Fate of the Ethnic Germans
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/deathinpoland/dp00.html
archive.is/krBrL

The Gleiwitz "False Flag" Incident is Pure Fiction
carolynyeager.net/gleiwitz-“false-flag”-incident-pure-fiction
archive.is/WvBdi

The Heretics' Hour: The False Story of the Gleiwitz "False Flag" Incident
reasonradionetwork.com/20120319/the-heretics-hour-the-false-story-of-the-gleiwitz-false-flag-incident
archive.is/EgOvk

Poland and Falsifications of Polish History
cwporter.com/loeser2.htm
archive.is/u1lcI

Polish Atrocities Against the German Minority in Poland
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
archive.is/KOYwn

The Unknown History of the 1939 German-Polish Conflict
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
archive.is/ZKifR

>Stop.
You mean you want me to believe the official anti-White version of history that's been force-fed to you?

Not true, I'm well aware of it but don't care. If I had to give a number though it'd probably only be about 30% tho

Fpbp

So the Poles weren't nice people, and? Its not justification for war.
>using Hitler as a source again to prove his innocence
Why do I try.

>this is a mentally ill man whose mind was scrambled after combat and now dresses like a woman to cope with it

poor guy, he needs help. not fit for military service any longer.

Trap-fu belongs at home with the family not on the front lines. Daddy just wants to protect them :

Yeah, as a POG

Now xir can add "dishonorable" to the list of daily discharges.

isn't that shirt completely backwards?
soldiers in this country fight for the freedom that allows fags that act like this to exist
typically mentally deficient people like this are disposed of in places that aren't first world countries
Shouldn't this thing be thanking soldiers itself?

>The allies started ww2, not Hitler

Imagine being this autistic

Nah none of the recent wars have been about that

>using always the same shitty blogs based on ww2 german propaganda books