Men used to spank their wives

youtu.be/vLGOzH7yROk

Why did this fall out?
Women act just like children and should be punished accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp47DeNAukw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why did this fall out?
We started fucking women in the ass instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp47DeNAukw

it progressed to full on beat downs thanks to the hard work of people like ike turner, boby brown, boby brown and ray rice

women should thank the black men who taught every one how to give them a black eye properly

now they get turned on by that

Because it's just a turn on.. you should spank your wife.

>no white wife to slap her fat ass when she acts up

Well looks like nofap is over.

fucking degenerated cucks.nigger virus is on the air

Fuck this is how we solve the women problem. We need to start slapping asses left and right.

Hello

Can't believe men were retarded enough to ever give women the right to vote.

Men spanking their wives didn't fall out the way men spanking their children did. Many women are into being spanked. I think the spanking fetish is common for women the way the foot fetish is common for men. Though, full disclosure, I personally have neither.

I'm a woman and I love to be spanked by my husband. I discovered "domestic discipline" and have been getting him into it too. He spanks me erotically and loves it but I'm trying to work up the nerve to ask him to start spanking me when I "act up." If you read about domestic discipline you'll see that there are women who are aware that spanking helps us keep our emotions sorted and also provides an outlet for pent up frustration (the tears and endorphins that come with spanking). I'm a high IQ female but I'm still very emotionally childish at times. We need our men to provide emotional structure for us. We will argue verbally to the death but introducing physical boundaries is very different and helpful in my opinion. Good luck getting a feminist to be open to this, though.

numale cucks are such hypocrites. They fap to this stuff in secret but want to ban it so feminists will like them. They should have man up and spanked that bitches ass before she turned feminist.

The sad truth of it all is women were better back then.

>men used to spank their wives
>i know this because jews put this fetish into their films during the golden age of hollywood degeneracy

wow! and look, before that, women used to whip their men and ride them like horses. why has society become so fucked up to the point where this isn't NORMAL anymore?

That's hot.

Hot

New fetish aqquired

please spank me daddy

>Women act just like children and should be punished accordingly.
Yes, I also like doing it randomly, just in case. Keeps them on their toes.

life is only marginally worth living

take that bitch

I agree it's a huge turn on, and it keeps the masculine and feminine energies in the relationship balanced, instead of being stuck in a shitty "power vacuum" that drives both partners away from each other. Ultimately I don't really care that much about winning an argument, I want to feel that my husband is more powerful than I am and that I should respect him regardless of where our opinions differ. Also being spanked makes me feel beautiful and valued, though I'm sure a feminist would tell me that's fucked up and that I have stockholm syndrome.

you better not cuck him. I know how twisted and manipulative women really are and I dont trust you. But at least your not a feminist.

No, I would never. I've been loyal for twelve years, it's not gonna change. We're lucky to be well matched.

>tfw no gf to spank when she acts up
JUST END MY LIFE

I looked this comic up, turns out it comes from a publication called "Charlton Comics." Run by one (((Ed Levy))). Why are you into this sadomasochistic jew shit?

It's not Stockholm syndrome, just regular narcissism. Something about being a victim makes you feel real cute and girly and you probably go out of your way to make it seem like you have things real tough. The only difference is, you openly admit to enjoying it, unlike feminists.

I'd just like to take a moment to address this thread however. There's a dishonesty in only portraying women as victims of sexualised violence in jew-media. I used to watch TMC all the time with my mom and we saw many pre-code movies together, one of which was Blonde Crazy starring James Cagney and Joan Blondell. Blondell probably slaps the shit out of Cagney at least 5 times during this movie, the last time he says something like, "I should wish to be married to you so you may slap me like that every day!" Shit was awkward as fuck watching with my mom lmao

Lmao what YouTube video is that

Jews have always been behind all forms of entertainment like comics and film.

Nice armchair analysis but I'm not a narcissist. I have empathy, and I'm aware that I don't have a tough life AT ALL. I'm well taken care of and very lucky. Buy my husband likes to be dominant, like many men, and I like to be submissive, like many women. It's pretty standard emotionally and biologically.

And they used it to push sadomasochism in socially acceptable forms.

Dominance =/= being dominating or violent. You've equated the two in your head because of your exposure to BDSM which portrays those in following rules as victims of physical tortures. You acknowledge, at least, unlike many "submissive" women, that men have it tough as well and it isn't only the woman who has to self-sacrifice. Kudos.

I live in Hollyweird because my husband works for an LA-based corporation. We're leaving in a few years when his contract is up. But I can confirm that it's rotten to the core here. The stereotypes about the people who run things in LA, especially in entertainment, are completely accurate. It's the sickest city I've ever lived in.

A well-lived life is sacrifice, and marriage is sacrifice, for both partners. You can only survive it with intellectual honesty, otherwise you build yourself into a maze of self-deceit that breeds misery and causes harm to the people you care about. I actually don't equate dominance with violence. It's subjective, but a husband lovingly spanking his consenting wife without really harming her flesh isn't a violent act.

the reason hollywood is in cali is because the jews fled the east coast to make more money by avoiding taxes and decency laws.

Didn't just slap their asses

i have a LIFE magazine from the late 40s and it was still in fashion then.... straight up ads like "hey men, still beat your wife? try (insert product here)

Physically striking someone is violent whether it makes your feefees feel nice or not. If you do it in front of children, you deserve more than spanking. You should have your kneecaps broken with a baseball bat.

And also to EEHH-HERM "escape" the horrors of Natzi Jewmany.

Yes, Jews liked sadomasochism. We get it. But women are not victims of any kind.

Yeah, my kids don't witness anything beyond hugs and kisses and hand-holding between my husband and me, and never will. Anyway it's time to go pick them up from school. Have a good day, anons.

>3:15

OH LORD

There are men who don't spsnk their wives when they misbehave? How do you make sure they behave?

By letting them have everything they want so they don't divorce you and take your children.

Disciplinary spanking has to be done in front of the entire houdehold or it won't be as effective.

I spank mine for sexy reasons

dude calm down just get a hooker bro and make yourself a better person who is wanted to get fucked

i can see this more if she does somthing small but for somthing big you aint getting away with that anymore unless you have a good whore wife

spanking is a sexual act and is straight up degenerate, nice try

Traditional man here folks, with a "good whore wife." Glad to occupy the same board as this fine upstanding gentleman.

>American dad
Fuck i haven't watched this in years

Thank you OP for reminding us all that we need feminism.

Wow spanking grown women is actually based hmm I'll take this under advisement