WAIT TILL THEY FIND THE DNC CONNECTION:

WAIT TILL THEY FIND THE DNC CONNECTION:

SPEAKING of GPS: FUSIONGPS

#FusionGPS has KREMLIN Ties?

The DNC worked with the FUSIONGPS (having ties to Russians) to Frame Trump?

SHE SAYS THE RUSSIANS PAID FOR IT:

youtu.be/3HURFTkGJ64

IS this not some mega-epic-boomerang shit?

youtu.be/bVDIMNmonG0

>FUSIONGPS working doing oppo research for the DNC, and had many connections to the actors

involved via previous involvement in the Maginitsky case (on the side of the Russians).

The DNC were made aware of the meeting by Fusion GPS. FIVE DAYS LATER they publicly

announced that it was Russia that hacked their servers.

So now they know about the meeting with the Russians, Set up a trap where they know that

the Trump Campaign was made aware of the Browden information via a Russian party

The "Russia hacked the DNC" narrative was their way of:
>A) Setting up a trap if the Trump campaign uses the info they know came from a russian,
or B) making sure the trump campaign can't use any info from Russia
>(if the Trumps knew the Clintons knew about the meeting)

>PLOT THICKENS WITH ACTUAL CRIME:

The meeting was legitimately due to a Russian oligarch trying to get rid of the Maginitsky

act, and using "Hillary/donor (Browder) is corrupt" or something as a honey-pot.

Obviously, as this information was never used by the Trump Campaign they didn't take the

bait. If they had it would have been a slam-dunk for the Clintons, who engineered the

situation with the insider knowledge from FusionGPS and using CS to create the Russia-hacking narrative.

WHAT THE FUCK?
>DNC CONSPIRES/COLLUDES

Attempts to even setup Trump...

>FUSION GPS USES THEIR RUSSIA CONNECTIONS

And Blames TRUMP for the RUSSIA CONNECTION?

What am I missing here?

It is really fucking Happening.

>RIGGEDIT.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3HURFTkGJ64
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier-also-worked-for-russia-senate-witness-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&t=7h15m00s
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/
riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/
riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/
riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1896396
youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=25164
imgur.com/a/F7Xuz
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/446
riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9WqfBDjRF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

Bumpity

literal nothing is going to happen just go outside for once maybe go to the park and talk to real people instead of Russian shills for once. they must be driving you all insane. you all need serious help.

funny how nobody is really reporting this. If this was trump it would be front page of CNN

Trump loves the piss.

Deal with it snowflakes.

any real source besides riggedit.com? I find it hard to believe this is the happening coming from this website

thanks for the bump

Bump for justice

It's the 27th. Anything happen yet?

You sound sleepy. Why not take a nap?

it's annoying when cunts like you use "snowflakes" incorrectly
eat a bucket of aids, faggot

When are you people gonna stop pushing this nothingburger on here, give it a rest. In fact, I'm just about due for one. That's enough Sup Forums for the day.

bumpity bump checkity check

Anything? Just slide threads for no reason?

Mother of all bumps.

holy fucking shit

is the deep state just going to go nuclear to cover its ass and fake another 9/11?

Nothing on RT

FAKE NEWS!

>Obviously, as this information was never used by the Trump Campaign they didn't take the
How come are not the email leaks tied to the information given to Trump's son
someone enlighten me please

Please let this be real, I beg of you oh great KEK

The DNC worked with the FUSIONGPS (having ties to Russians) to Frame Trump?

SHE SAYS THE RUSSIANS PAID FOR IT:

youtu.be/3HURFTkGJ64

youtu.be/3HURFTkGJ64

youtu.be/3HURFTkGJ64

Hannity was talking about it
This isn't going away shill faggots

Witness Testimony:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier-also-worked-for-russia-senate-witness-says.html

SAYING EVERYTHING IM SAYING

>Hannity was talking about it

Hear the Maxine Waters bit?

Buttmad snowflake

Poor Sweetie

Watch them put it on paper HERE:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&t=7h15m00s

THE FUTURE IS IN QUESTION

RESTORE THE RULE OF LAW

Sleepyposting should be a bannable offense.

I don't get it? Who will be fucked and what?

Quick rundown please

Seriously, why the fuck do you people have to fetishize and objectify the female body? Drawings like this aren't art.

Trips have spoken!
Now someone send this post to a mood so we can all get some sleep around here.

>snowflake
>sweetie
Pick one

This is literally nothing

Literally nothing will happen

>banning people for being tired
Fucked up user, that's how you get a police state

TLDR the entire Trump/Russia "connection" was fabricated for the potential benefit of Hilary and friends if he fell for the trap. He didn't, and now they're trying to play the scraps left of the plan to get him tossed out but its starting to fall apart and crack under scrutiny from the public.

>weak bait
>can't meme correctly
Spotted the Brockpuppet.

What the fuck do you mean by
>you people
You fucking bigot.
Seriously though, from a talent perspective, it's way batter than some dumb bitch pussy farting painted tampons onto poster board or whatever other shit is considered art nowadays.

Holy shit. BUMP. Is this the big 27th happening? He just laid it all out. They're ruling now.

>fusionGPS
Why do you shills always forget the basis of this entire thing.

They were hired by antitrump REPUBLICANS to dig up dirt on trump and work on the Dossier before he won the nomination.
THEN they were hired by democrats for the opp research on trump they were already running, until he won the general.
THEN they were hired by the russians for Trump research for possible pressure points on foreign policy for them.

Its not even that complicated of a timeline but all you can REEE about is MUH DEM TIES.
Republicans are the ones who commissioned their work on the Dossier and that's not even an arguable fact.

>any of this is even recent news because Shilla Shuckabee Shanders brought it up today
old as fuck information

Yooooooo holy shit. Gaetz is a baller. He just straight up calls out the Clintons as the real criminals.

>fetishize and objectify the female body
Because the female body is a sex object. Duh. Always has been, always will be
>Drawings like this aren't art
Define art, bitch. Then go to an art museum and see how many naked women you can count.
>inb4 this is bait

>can neither shill nor shill meme correctly
Brockpuppet spotted.

bump

Bljat finally

Ty

k

Kek just using shareblue bullshit against them. I wouldn't mine seeing it stopped. Wtf is up with this tho? Thry said ayes have it when clearly the nays were greater. Are they really going to delay the ruling?
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0

Fucking typical. This is what I mean, you sexist piece of shit. All you do is objectify and use women. You use women's bodies to get attention and you use women as lynchpins to insult.

What I mean by you people is you fucking cishet white people. You cause nothing but problems and hold nothing but ignorant views.

Bump

Important Information:

1) The Awan Brothers(Pakistan IC Agents) got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

[Pakistan vs India vs China] is how WW3 is likely going to occur. Keep track of Military Movements & Border Clashes.

The DNC can add "Potentially starting WW3" to there long list of Crimes(Working with Islamic Groups connected to Terrorists, Trafficking, Pedophilia, Voter Fraud, using "Clean Up Crews" for Wetwork & Paid Protests).

(KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

2) [A "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War is planned for the US.]

Leftist Networks(allied with Islamic Networks), Deep State/Shadow Government forces(Some of the Black Budget funds have went into an Army, designed for COG(Continuity of Government) situations) & Globalists(such as Soros) plan on doing a "Color Revolution" inside the US.

Learning/Researching how the Arab Spring & Ukraine was done is going to be quite helpful/useful in/for the future. Also think back to past incidents that were "test runs" of the tactics.

bump

>Implying warhawk McCain wasn't colluding with warhawk Clinton to damage their mutual enemies in the prelude to WWIII.

bait confirmed.

Do you have a method of suicide ready to go? I hear a bottle of helium and a mask is a good painless way

(((Nadler))) just said right wing conspiracy theories. Wtf

nothing burger ?

Did trump jr. meet the russian milf lawyer any credible source on that and if he did what did she give him

>bait
Women are for making babies.

This is so gross
Someone let me know where to find it so I know to stay away from it in the future
Again, I need source of this image
Asking for a friend's research paper

Here
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0

>If this was trump it would be front page of CNN

Not unless the headline read - TRUMP IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

I asked you fucks a question that you STILL can't fucking answer.

have some more fagatron

bump

just go to and hang out, they gots tons of stuff like that, can't help you on the source of that specific image though

>everyone in the deep state was complicit in collusion with Russia which has been trumped up as the worst act imaginable by the media every day for over a year
>IT WAS REPUBLICANS LOL BTFO
Nope. All u kikes whether republicans or democrat are going down via your own retarded narrative.

Back to Tumblr with you shill

so is it in the bag?

>can't even deal with the memory that plenty of republicans hated trump when last year Sup Forums was shitting all over the "mainstream" republican candidates to get him the nom in the first place.
>Convincing yourself that these people were outliers and traitors from the getgo
Try giving it a bit more than a year before you bust out the historical revisionism, user. It works out a lot better.
>low energy bait cuz mad at reality

when nothing comes of this and everything carry on as usual in trumps kremlin then you'll pretend nothing ever happened and fall for the next "happening"

Bump it up baby!

List of Democraps using the services of Imran Awan:

MARCIA FUDGE (D-OH) Cleveland
TIM RYAN (D-OH) Akron Youngstown Warren
JIM COSTA (D-CA) Fresno
SANDER M. LEVIN (D-MI) Detroit
DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ (D-FL)
YVETTE D. CLARKE (D-NY) New York City
GREGORY W. MEEKS (D-NY) New York City
JOHN P. SARBANES (D-MD) Baltimore
JACKIE SPEIER (D-CA) San Francisco
DIANA DEGETTE (D-CO) Denver
FREDERICA S. WILSON (D-FL) Ft Lauderdale
CEDRIC L. RICHMOND (D-LA) New Orleans
DAVID LOEBSACK (D-IA) De Moines
KAREN BASS (D-CA) Los Angeles
JOYCE BEATTY (D-OH) Columbus
EMANUEL CLEAVER (D-MO) Kansas City
LOIS FRANKEL (D-FL) Palm Beach
DANIEL T. KILDEE (D-MI) Flint
TONY CARDENAS (D-CA) San Fernando
MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM (D-NM) Albuquerque
ROBIN L. KELLY (D-IL) Chicago
KATHERINE M. CLARK (D-MA) Boston
MARK TAKANO (D-CA) Los Angeles
JULIA BROWNLEY (D-CA) Oxnard
PETE AGUILAR (D-CA) San Bernardino
ANDRE CARSON (D-IN) Indianapolis
JOAQUIN CASTRO (D-TX) San Antonio
THEODORE DEUTCH (D-FL) Pompano Beach
TED LIEU (D-CA) Los Angeles
HAKEEM S. JEFFRIES (D-NY) New York City
KYRSTEN SINEMA (D-AZ)
NANCY PELOSI (D-CA) SAN FRANCISCO

what are you even babbling about can you read

My apologies.
>why do you objectify women and treat them like sex objects?
Because we're men. What's not to understand?
If you weren't a fat slob of a bitch then you'd enjoy us objectifying you as well.
I mean, if who you were pretending to be while harvesting (You)s wasn't a fat slob yada yada...

BURN ALL TRAITORS:

Background: Hillary is a Career, Criminal Scumbag TRAITOR

>riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/

Hillary and Obama Fucked The World

>riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
>riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/

DNC Colluded with Hillary; Stole the Primary From Bernie
Seth "Pandas4Bernie" Rich Noticed, Got Pissed :
>riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/

Killing Seth Rich is the Final Step, He Was The Leaker Not Russia

DNC Obstructs; refuses to Turn over Server

Has 3rd Party CROWDSTRIKE Frame Russia
>riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/

PS: Criminal Bankers Run the World: DOJ & HSBC

Spend 9 Month EVADING JUSTICE on Heinous WarCrimes
Colluding with MSM to Spew LIES about POTUS & Russia
TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP
End the reign of Traitors.
Incarceration is Mercy!

You were going to blow your brains out, weren't you? You're welcome.

Libby we dont have time for your fucking bullshit, some shits happening right now we are busy, come back later, or dont come back.

You're acting like the democratic collusion with Russia to interfere with the election is invalid because republicans did it first. You're all going down.

frankstaaaahp

blow my brains out over what, user? You don't even have a narrative. Make some sense or fuck off.

THIS SHIT ISN'T GOING AWAY FOLKS

>am i missing something
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1896396

Michael Posillico
>visas
>9/11
>Awan bros

>The democrats colluded with Russia because they hired a firm that russia later hired
Colluded with russia to do what, user? Do it how? Are you just using these words because you want to?

You tell me boy-o

youtu.be/3HURFTkGJ64

WHAT DID SHE MEAN?

So, Russia created the fake dossier that John McCain gave to the FBI, which was used as the basis to accuse Trump of collusion...

Which means the Democrats colluded with Russia and the mainstream media, to create this false conspiracy about Trump/Russia collusion.

Hang them all.

who what?

FUSION GPS IS FUCKED

>doesn't know her lesbian lover views her as an object

your vagina busted?

Here you go

MEGA BUMP

bump

Watch HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE
PUT in WRITING
TO PURSUE AND PROSECUTE
LYNCH, COMEY, CLINTON, HOLDER, DWS, DNC ETC

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=25164

Read the fucking BILL YOURSELF
imgur.com/a/F7Xuz

I already spelled out for you what she meant you retard.
Russia hired FusionGPS for Trump research. After the Dems had hired them for Trump research during the general campaign, and after republicans had done the same (during which period they worked on the dossier).
Obviously she would LIKE you to take away from this the idea that democrats paid for the dossier or that democrats were involved with their work for Russia but that doesn't hold up to basic logic although basic logic is obviously lost on you. She won't openly say that because she knows that its literally wrong but if she implies it enough, you'll "connect the dots" yourself and that doesn't count as her openly lying.

>this is the firm that took democrat money and that worked with russia and that worked on the Dossier
This is all you hear because you're a moron which is Saras only job, to talk to people like they're morons.

Yep wow you guys sure did it, Mmhm. I'm convinced by all of your bellowing and shit flinging that my only purpose in life is to be an object for male sexuality to covet and that is my only worth. You sure showed me.

Try to fucking formulate an argument for once, this shit is toxic.

FIND it online:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-resolution/446

BE WARNED, ALL DONE IN DARKNESS
WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT

Who is Imran Awan?
Why is He Connected to DWS & the DNC?

riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/

Oh shit, nigga. This actually seems like a legit attempt to investigate some of the rotten shit going on in DC.

I mean, I'm conditioned to believe it won't go anywhere, but there is at least some hope.

Here, this explains some shit now leave
youtube.com/watch?v=s9WqfBDjRF8