Say hello to the new world's richest man!

Say hello to the new world's richest man!

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is he doing to that Turkish man?

Will he be the new (((leader))) of the world?

Forbes excludes royalty.

fpbp

>distribute boxes
>become richer than the guy who invented the personal computer

FPBP

> You get free money just for inventing stuff, otherwise it isn't fair!

>make a box
>sell a box
shocking

nice du'bs to go with that post.

slide

>net worth increases by like 30 billion in 1 year from peddling shit online at marked down prices
seems legit brehs

Wal-Mart didn't invent shit and they were the worlds richest company for a long time.

Money is debt. Fed kikes are richer.

>mfw after so many years finally seeing first normie-friendly rundown on Rotschilds

Excellent,

Reminder that Amazon only made 2.5 billion in profits last year, and would actually lose money without gubmint subsidies.

Yeah the stock is massively over valued. Bezos would be wise to start selling.

>Get the government to subsidize your shipping scheme
>Earn 1.50 per package instead of lose money with a failed business model tried repeated by every logistics company before you

Walmart is already competing with this cunt in the same market. Watch his business fail if that subsidy ever gets, ya know, axed.

If I see the day when the entire Rothschild's family is hanged in public I will die happy.

Is Bezos related? I'm curious

However...

>[CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article cited an estimate of the combined net worth of the Rothschilds at $350 billion. That estimate came from a source that does not meet Investopedia's standards, and we have consequently retracted it. Similarly, an estimate that the Rothschilds controlled more than $2 trillion worth in assets was also inadequately sourced and retracted.]

investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

Very curious about this. A couple of years ago there was a story about online companies that appeared huge but never turned a profit. One was Amazon and another was Ocado. Seems odd he's now richer than God.

Anyone care to explain what happened? I get the subsidy in burgerland but Amazon is world wide.

Not gonna lie, mirin that success

Of course the sites aren't up to standard, that might not even be political - it's just very hard to measure.
I like your silly face hat man but just look for a brief moment at the properties, foundations (especially the asset management ones), firms, et-fucking-c they've got their name on. Easy trillions. Now think, if you're that high profile, would you be inclined *always* to flaunt your wealth? Those estimates came from somewhere. Saudi oil kings are worth more too, because of the wealth of their land.

Now i get that their family combined may actually own reported $350bn – $2.1trn, but this "Rotschild owned central banks" story is just a garbage. Especially with Taliban-controlled Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (kids don't remember) presumed to have functioning central bank, whether controlled or not controlled by jews.

FPBP

Did you just judge that roach's gender? REEEE

Kek Bezos' net worth is nothing compared to the Rothschilds.

Personally I believe it's really overreaching, it detracts from the importance of stories about things like what happened to Libya, wealthiest African country at the time, when they tried to set up a gold-backed pan-african currency.

I just prefer not to post without an image and the sensational ones get good replies so why not save em when you see em is what I think

The thing is, money always aggregates to a few people no matter how hard you try.

Rothschilds came up with a smart banking system. Kudos to them.

hello

You obviously don't understand how that system works or you would not be saying that.

I one white person get rich off 100 other whites he will do nice things to them afterwords

If a nigger gets rich off 100 white people he will do anything to kill them off and populate other niggers in

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN

moar

what does he mean by this?

>when you watch too much Alex Jones

Fucking good post leaf,
Maybe we won't need a 2nd wall.
Also Checked

>Trump tells Washpo and Bezos to stop with the bullshit
>Washpo continues to run hitpieces against Trump

what comes next?

fires up a few neurons

I have that same nose because I got like 1/32 native american in me.

Every.
Single.
Time.

>when they tried to set up a gold-backed pan-african currency.
It looks to me it was a stillborn idea, especially combined with Panafrican State. In the land of cannibalistic dictators who will agree to give away their own power, when it's another authocrat who is asking to do so.

Holy shit you got me

Wew

Trump needs to shut that fucker down.

AntiTrust Suit is inevitable.

Let's see how Bozos handles grilling compared to 1990s Bill Gates.

If Bill Gates held on to all his money and never donated a single cent, he would still be the richest man in the world and probably worth over 100 billion dollars.

L-lewd

provoking a preponderance of ponderances

Amazon earnings just released. He is back to number 2

He isn't even in the top ten. Every member of the Rothschild family triples his net worth at minimum.

they invented worlds best distribution chain and management system

how big are subsidies to amazon from me and other taxpayers?

Cool, that means he will continue to be able to pay me.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

This.

Amazon invented a far better one.

Why does he look like a fucking supervillan?

Ware house cost and employees is a bitch.

He's a big guy

4u

>Hitler takes power
>doesn't touch Switzerland, the home of THE jews
Really fires my brain up

>Why does he look like a fucking supervillan?
He's a Jew

this shit is trying to shift the blame off the jews

left side would work if it could be nationalistic or the right side would work witout jewish nepotism

fuck the right or left, WE NEED TO KILL THE JEWS

do you enjoy the mindmaps

yes Sir

I enjoy these DIGITS

lots of mindmaps on the 7plus1 chan site if you want more

FPBP

what board tho?

flamingretard site is too confusing for me

No way does Ben Kingsley have that much money

>tpbp
wew m8 nice one

What does Finland have to do with this?
What is spurdos endgame?

>passfag
>shilling for amazon
hey jeff

that is the worst lolipop i have ever seen

Having niggers debt is worth anything because they will never pay it off

there's an 'info primer' on the clone of this board

wtf I hate Amazon now

this, bezos you are a faggot, we only care about our lives you see.
we know about erratus