Listen up you cheese eating degenerates

I know a lot of you are concerned about the feminization of men. Manliness is at an all time historical low.

The agriculture industry, along with governmental groups are trying to get you to consume more cheese. You know why?

The government wants a nation full of sissies to passively allow accumulation and abuse of government power. Think about it. Men are violent and tend to violently overthrow governments when they step out of line. But women don't do shit except complain. As cheese consumption goes up, so do the frequency of betas, sissies, traps, and trans women.

The dairy industry is feminizing your brain by flooding it with mammalian estrogen from pregnant cows.

Wanna know why you're a full grown man with tits? It's the estrogen in dairy. Want to know why you have depression and anxiety? It's because you have low testosterone due to the estrogens in milk. Wanna know why you don't like being around other people? It's the inflammatory response caused by cheese and dairy. Want to know why you want a trap to stretch your tight little boy pussy? It's the estrogen in dairy. Want to know why you have the urge to cut your dick off? It's the cheese.

Sup Forums used to not eat cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4487594/
riseofthevegan.com/blog/the-truth-about-soy-busting-the-myths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cheese is disgusting

God I want some mac n cheese rn

Doesn't the process of turning milk into cheese neutralise the hormones?

My skin is better when I'm off dairy, but I'd say doing a few weeks of nofap made me more aggressive than anything else, and I'm already aggressive.

Yes, OP is a dumb faggot as usual

The science is clear. The more cheese americans eat, the more betas, sissies, traps, and trans women there are.

Put down that disgusting orange bullshit before you grow tits, diddle your own asshole, and tuck your dick between your legs.

CHEMTRAILS

i don't eat cheese (tried it once, hated it) but i'm still a skinny low-t loser. explain that, op.

It all started with
>pizza is now a vegetable

what kind of tin foil nutter bullshit is this? cheese conspiracy? get back on your fucking meds, it's just cheese. sure, there's lots of shit you should be staying far away from. but now cheese is evil? fuck off.

every day it's some new shit from these batshit insane retards. also take this shit to /x/.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT CHEESE FAGGOT!!

holy shit a legit non slide thread.... i support this

I don't consume dairy, just calcium citrate

cheese is bad for you but I eat it for easy calories. I put chicken in it for more protein and eat some comfy mac and cheese on deadlift days

Lactose intolerant master race

This could explain the current state of my country

We've had cheese for thousands of years. Europeans even have specialized adaptations in our genome that allow us to digest lactose into adulthood; it's been a major part of our diet long enough for it to have an evolutionary impact. That makes it difficult to blame it for a modern "feminization" problem, especially when birth control hormones in our water supply, xenoestrogens leeching into food from plastics, and estrogen-like compounds found in soy are much more likely to be the sources of the problem.

Whites have been consuming dairy for ages, why is this an issue now?

Lactose intolerant nigger detected

Actually having high testosterone makes you depressed.

what am I supposed to eat than?

meat is too expensive and its not worth living only eating veggies

There's no reason to not be a vegan in 2017

it has to do with spiritual wickedness sodom and gomorah , rome, all turned into faggots before they fell

they didnt have chemicals in their food

it has nothing to do with the food

man tits come from being fat as fuck

ive been drinking from water bottles for my entire life and no sign of tits

>Wanna know why you're a full grown man with tits?
I don't have tits
never been a milk drinker
I do eat fine cheese imported from france
but cheese isn't milk
Cheese is digested milk

Cheese lover detected

>Cheese is digested milk.
Retard detected

Americans have been gobbling cheese the entire time, user. This isn't some new height of cheese-eating. Do you even realize how much dairy people ate in the 40s and 50s? Butter and cheese on fucking everything.

Not only does cheese turn you into a sissy, but it's addictive too. Milk, cheese, and other dairy products contain morphine-like opioid called casomorphins.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4487594/

That's why we need to round up all these sissies and take lock them in a rehab clinic for a few weeks to kick their orange tar habit. This shit is serious.

Shills don't want you eat cheese because it's good for you

Kraft cheese isn't real cheese, buy the real stuff.

This. Darigold is a good brand.

Wrong. You can see from the graphs I posted that cheese consumption has doubled since the seventies on a steady upward trend- which means in the 40's and 50's the average would've been a couple of pounds a year average- which means many were eating none.

This is fucking stupid. Cheese is a great source of protein and healthy fat. Stay away from soy unless you want moobs.

>hate cheese
How does a person hate cheese?

And how does someone only have cheese once?

Saturated fat leads to more testosterone , cheese is chock full of this. It's good for you. Shills want you to eat low fat vegan so you can become weak. Ignore this thread. This is the last post I will make here.

>soy has no estrogen actually removes the bad estrogen from the body

>meanwhile milk probably has tons of estrogen not to mention cows entire diet is soy

>Using meme American cheese
>Ever
Just make some homemade mac

Drank milk and ate cheese my whole life, no bitch tits. Maybe you should try 2% instead of whole milk you fat, lethargic fuck.

>American
>Allowed to speak about cheese

I am sorry your European ancestors bred with natives that aren't genetically able to harness the incredilbe power of dairy.

Laughable, La Raza weaklings.

It's not the cheese, it's the chemical in Mac n cheese that makes it shiny.

whites invented dairy culture
nice try moishe but cheese is not only redpilled and healthy, it's delicious and a true to life indicator of nonwhite genetics

annato coloring is all natty

the problem with mac n cheese is the carbs not the estrogen or the color

see ancient rome: all faggots, no chemicals

It's not cheese, it's milk.

Sure cheese isn't the best, but milk and sugar are worse.

Not me. I run.

People who engage in regular endurance training show no signs of reduced test.

Oh go to hell. Wisconsin and VT blow your faggy shit out of the water.

>Americans
Half of Americans can't consume dairy. This data does not apply in Europe.

Have you forgot to takes your drugs AGAIN?

half of americans are shit skins

so whats your point

theres tons of dairy everywhere in every store

Soy itself is estrogen

go do actual research on it
soy actually blocks estrogen from coming in

if u wanted to become a high test male you would probably need more soy

t. manlet

>estrogen from pregnant cows.

That milk is not consumed. But in US corporations probably are using large amounts of steroids so cows produce more milk.

That's exactly my point. Humans can consume milk.

>soy actually blocks estrogen from coming in

For women. For men it mimics estrogen

>Sup Forums used to not eat cheese.

Wrong, I'm from wisconsin.

If by 'humans' you meant white people then well played.

>(((cheese)))

Fuckit, if mantits are the price I have to pay for cheese on toast, it's still worth it

Nein.

Cheese is good. It is vodka gives you tits.

Pic: cheese bunker

How come Buddhist monks aren't growing boobs when soy products are a heavy part of the Buddhist monk diet that they eat for the rest of their lives?

>Cheese is digested milk
Wut?

Protip: mantits are genetic.

Milk grader/hauler here... OP is a fucking idiot. If you eat Kraft, and/or any artificially aged cheese, the standards are reduced drastically. In which case hormones, grains, and antibiotics for treating mastitis ARE used. In most cases these problems are environmental in nature. In other words, the cows aren't happy. Cows require 65-70 degree weather, green grass, and a "New Zealand" style approach where the cows get the winter off from milking until calving starts up again in the spring. There are a few remaining companies that do this still...

Premium real time aged non-hormonal cheese and ice cream is available everywhere from these companies. Tillamook comes to mind. They are 100% natural, age with real time, zero food coloring, zero antibiotic (which they are extremely strict about), and are grass fed year round with green grass. They also process the shit in a digester which uses the methane for power and turns the remainder into fertilizer.

So get fucked non dairy eating idiots. Cheese is delicious, IF the standards are there. If you eat cheap mass produced garbage, you deserve the man-tits that come from it. Learn about your food... you are what you eat.

actually males still make estrogen and have estrogen coming into the body from other sources

soy blocks it all

riseofthevegan.com/blog/the-truth-about-soy-busting-the-myths

They're fucking chinks, dumbass.

I wouldn't say cheese is the problem for anxiety and depression. As someone who has severe anxiety and panic attacks, I recommend doing a 3 day fast with just water and a daily vitamin. You'll be shitting everything that's in your stomach and all the bad gut bacteria that causes anxiety and depression. I've been doing this on mondays to Wednesday and have felt anxiety and depression diminish. I smoke only CBD and it helps a lot with the panic attacks. The problem mostly is sugar and carbs. Eat meat, nuts, and vegetables. Do cut out industry milk it causes hormonal imbalances. If you do want to eat dairy, get whole milk straight from a cow that eats grass and unfiltered. Do this about 6 months. It has enzymes that are actually good for you but the industry filters them out and that's why you feel like shit when you eat ice cream or eat cheese.

But the Buddha was a right fat fuck, had a 32dd cup at least...

tillamook is pretty top tier

so is the raw milk i get from a farm in the next county

>Correlation implies causation

Just because you ate cheese and turned into a faggot does not mean normal humans would to, correlation does not equal causation. Also depression does not exist apart from the very few people who actually have depression because their brain is fucked up, the rest just feel sorry for themselves like the little faggots they are..

Technically, that's accurate in the same way that consuming alcohol is saying you like bug piss.

Both statements are factual.

Holy fuck, you vegans are retards.

>citing a blog
nice try, rabbi

cuz its not real

people are faggots because theyre choosing to be faggots like always theres gay people around for thousands of years

they want to blame it on the chemicals so they dont have to take resonspibility for a dying degenerate society

/vegans/ of Sup Forums UNITE!

Vegan of >4 years checking in!

Yes, sir. Best milk in the world... which in turn makes the best cheese and ice cream.

Your such a fucking idiot. The west has been eating cheese and drinking milk for eons.

Your never gonna find an easy scapegoat for the I'll of modern society. It's going to take hard work and effort to counter our I'll but your a flaggot and you'll larp about cheese because your a flaggot and that's the flaggot way.

>33% corn syrup
>33% food coloring
>33% cattle hormones
>1% polystyrene

(((american))) ''''''''''''''cheese'''''''''''''''

Cause of the rennet used in its production, you Mean?

it's not legal to call that cheese

Tillamook is going down the shitter, has been since they started making cheese out of Tillamook County.

Negros don't seem to tolerate dairy well.

Eating dairy is what separates real white people from the rest of the world.

doubtful. a huge number of those are sheep/goat cheese, not cow cheese, and overseas diary is significantly less likely to have diary sources on hormone injections

US Cows that produce US cow MILK started getting significant amounts of hormone injections ~2003 iirc

It is undeniable scientific fact that quantities of the hormones end up in the milk that american's have in their fridge. It's been a matter of debate if those hormones get broken down in digestion or if they even have an impact on the body even if they were in the human bloodstream.

I say take no chances anyway. Even then, SOY is a much more likely, much bigger offender than cow hormones, but I digress.

There are some US cheese producers which, by incidental contract with suppliers, intentional choice for PR purposes, or are actually looking out for the better interest of the consumer- specifically do not use hormone treated cows for their cheese.

Remember, it's also undeniable scientific fact that phytoestrogens are present in municipal water supplies. GET A FILTER

if it is called cheese it's mostly cheese tho

i understand you're jealous, but there's no reason to lie

especially when your shitskins hop the border just to get access to american milk

>Product exclusively for children

Thats as stupid as complaining that gogurt isnt real yogurt

dom fokken kaas etter

soy beans are a phytoestrogen, retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources

You're an idiot. I probably drink almost a liter of milk every day and it has had no feminine effect on me.

Stop blaming your fatness on dairy you fucking idiot, kys.

American cheese is disgusting though, i can agree on that.

Here's a fun fact that will make you think twice about ever eating cheese again: a single slice contains shitloads of aluminum, an element that causes alzheimers

Well I don't eat any cheese and I'm a closet faggot so what's your answer to that bigshot

>if it is called cheese it's mostly cheese tho

Holy shit. I never thought I'd see Sup Forumsack under the influence of Stockhom syndrome.

Sup Forums's done. Feminists win.

Yes eat your delicious soy goy.

>what's your answer to that

Mental illness. Get yourself checked or you'll get suicidal thoughts before you hit 30s.

Stay safe, man.

rare flag spotted

Daily reminder that The New Face of Americaâ„¢ is lactose intolerant. That's why they hate cheese.

sauce or gtfo

>More cheese = more qt trap waifus
What's wrong user?

Ya. Im from Wisconsin. Ill kill for cheese curds, and I have a six pack and singlehandedly deported 3 illegal famalies.

Don't you feel the urge of unloading? How do you manage it?