Seattle's current mayor is a known child molester

>brave homosexual mayor tells drump that seattle will be a sanctuary city
>plans to take in thousands of undocumented people in addition to being a homeless destination
> right before his re-election a legal hit job targets him
>a unnamed man claims that when he was a homeless adult teenager the brave mayor took him in and molested him
>brave mayor says
“I was the leading gay figure, the leading LGBT figure in the state for almost 20 years (and) under constant attack from the far right,”
>then another man claimed the same thing happened to him as a homeless teen
>and another
>then it comes out CPS knew he molested his foster son 30 years ago
>brave mayor keeps his office
> and the city still wants thousands more of homeless people

SO BRAVE

Sorry no archive skills

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/man-who-sued-seattle-mayor-ed-murray-over-alleged-sex-abuse-wants-millions-from-the-city/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lTQgfXb87k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>gay people are pedos
color me shocked

he WAS a child molester
he's alright now

There was no evidence beyond the one kid telling CPS he got molested though. Not enough to convict him in court but just enough for a hit job by the Christian far right who felt left behind by a liberal mayor's policies 30 years later.

>this.
Who's honestly surprised here?

>adult teenager
>pedo

Really you can't think of how a drugged up teen could concoct a story about being molested because he was pissed he got kicked out a home and sent back to the streets, or in this case a rehab I believe?

The only people that are afraid to admit all humans are bisexual are those afraid to categorize humans as animals. The LGB have and always will remain. However, the trans epidemic has existed less than 90 years and nobody will ever bring that point up.

>muh Christian right wing hit job

Never mind that four different men have accused him of molestation with similar stories.

Is there any actual evidence beyond their individual accounts?

>There was no evidence beyond the one kid telling CPS he got molested though.
A statement is all the evidence they need you piece of shit. I bet next you're going to tell me it was the child's fault for being too sexy or something equally disgusting and perverse you sick fuck.

We don't just destroy people and convict them out of personal accounts. Convictions require evidence. Don't try to straw man me. I am saying there is no evidence besides personal accounts of criminal drug addicts who had been known to lie and manipulate to get what they wanted.

Sure, just protect a child molester because muh social justice.

Not saying to "protect" him but you need more evidence than just an accusation to prove someone did something.

>We don't just destroy people and convict them out of personal accounts.
Oh yes we do.

You're also ignoring that CPS is required to investigate any reports of abuse which clearly didn't happen because it would be trivial to dismiss this whole thing if it had and he was found to not have done anything. He's a kiddy diddler and probably should be put against the wall and shot.

fags protecting child molesters
Not even slightly surprised.

They did investigate but the prosecution did not feel they had enough evidence to secure a conviction.

So you're just defending an actual pedophile. I'd put you against the wall right next to him.

Gays were usually molested into faggotry by an adult, so they tend to protect them. I'm not freud, but I think it has something to do with daddy issues + stockholm syndrome

I am saying there is no evidence beyond the account of the one guy:

Simpson, who state foster reports show was prone to lying, stealing, using drugs and running away, presented problems for the district attorney in proving the case. About a month after the allegations emerged, the prosecutor’s office withdrew the case against Murray and the other accused foster parent from the grand jury.

Sup Forums suddenly doesn't need evidence though when a Black guy makes claims against a gay guy who has just spurned him by kicking him out.

I live here its hell. Now they want to build heroin centers so dots can waste their time shooting up junkies all day

Sounds plausible.

There are multiple accounts of him soliciting underage drug addicted male prostitutes, plus the CPS investigation findings, plus the fact he's lied about the findings of said investigation as well as concocted a ridiculous political conspiracy narrative.

Incorrect. They believed that the victim wasn't a co-operative witness as he became homeless again and started using drugs again.

Again, multiple accounts are not enough evidence to convict.

Did Lloyd Anderson and Lavon Jones, the other boys who accused him, know Simpson?

I am not condoning child abuse in the slightest, but rather saying to question the motives of everyone involved equally.

Seattle was a different world in the 70s/80s, underage prostitution seemed almost commonplace. Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=5lTQgfXb87k

So you think they did have enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt if he had testified? Because it seems to me that was not the case.

this looks like a nice place for my favorite pasta

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

federal way user here, my coworkers the other day were talking about how brave the mayor was.

>multiple accounts are not enough evidence to convict
Single accounts get convictions all the time in rape cases.

Sanctuary Cities are key parts of Trafficking Networks.

Research on them:

1) [/EWO/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//EWO//start/8/10/16/] (Symbolism,Occult, etc Research)

2) [/ELB/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ELB//start/3/30/17/ & archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//Elizabeth Lee Beck//start/7/1/17/end/7/21/17/] (Organ Trafficking/Harvesting Research)

3) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

4) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

DNC protects/allows "Safe-houses" for Trafficking in all Sanctuary Cities. If you see a place wanting to be a "Sanctuary", then Trafficking is operating or is going to be operating in it.

Yeah they become gay because they continually want to relive their abuse.

Dude just admit you want to see child molesters walk free. It'll make this easier for all of us.

Absolutely not. Child abuse is 100% wrong and I do not condone it.

That said, this still appears to be a witch hunt.

I am just saying that this came out in the 2000s after the guy was politically active and pissing off the Christian right is not a coincidence. If he committed a crime, it should be fully investigated, but as of yet he hasn't been convicted in any court of any crimes and there is no evidence beyond these testimonies given in the 1980s that he abused kids.

It was. The child stated he was molested but didn't want to hurt his " father " but it happened. He became uncooperative and started using drugs again and became homeless again

> gay
> people

this is a crazy jew that's running for mayor

>We don't just destroy people and convict them out of personal accounts.
Isn't that how Cosby got fucked in the first place?

here is a master cuck that's running for mayor

If it was a woman accusing him of rape, they would have arrested him already.

How would these leftist cities and states survive without tech giants propping up their economies?

So, he's not a pedo, he's just a piece of shit who takes sexual advantage of the weak and helpless.

>all humans are bisexual
Get the cock out of your ass. The reaction that normal healthy heterosexual men have to faggotry is the same as to a writhing mass of maggots.

Why the fuck is this allowed?

Why are people like this not lynched anymore?

Because it would hurt someone's feelings

We are coming. We will start lynching again.

That still doesn't mean the allegations were provable beyond a reasonable doubt.

Nice virtue signaling, fag
Now tell us about the time you got molested into gayness by one of the soccer dads in grade school

>homeless adult teenager

Is this the same type of hit job that labeled Zimmerman as a white Hispanic?

Yuck. he looks like a Pedo..

and who the hell are these guys? is Italian Mafia muscle?

Ed Murray is the worst mayor Seattle's ever had. He turned the whole city into a homeless infested liberal circus. Didn't even surprise me when I found out he was a pedo

Adult: 18+
Teenager: under 20

There's a two-year span where that applies, and where there would be nothing illegal about consensual sexual contact.

>There was no evidence beyond the one kid telling CPS he got molested though.

Listen and belie-- oh I guess not when it comes to gay men. Even though it's firmly established they routinely abuse young men, in fact a lot of grown gays are open about their introduction to gay sex being molestation.

I don't get the fucking mindgames from the left. The gay subculture of brazen sexuality isn't a myth, it's well established. There's a fucking reason AIDS spread like wildfire in that community and that meth use and "slamming" parties is a goddamn gay trope.

But then you get these fucking straight-guy-wannabes coming around and saying ABOOBLOHOO YOU MISREPRESENT ME, "I just want to live with my husband who's my only partner and we want to adopt and we're JUST LIKE YOU, a fucking Rockwell painting, nuclear family!".

As if you don't know that you're a tiny sliver of reality.

Do you even know when you lie anymore? Do you think you're fooling people? Is it like creationists lying for Jesus, you pretend you didn't know about these issues?

If a witness/ victim and a CPS professional both say the same thing then yes .

I fucking hate this liberal shithole of a city so much. Luckily only one more year until I graduate college and move to the midwest.

But how does that make him a pedo if the person was 18...a legal adult...

You can guess but that was never borne out in the court systems and we have them in place for a reason or else you could ruin anyone just by finding some friends and getting them all to accuse someone you knew of sex crimes.

So if a woman comes up and says you raped her without any evidence, I guess we should just lock you up and throw away the key with that logic?

I missed typed that. On the phone at work.

The victim was 15

>But how does that make him a pedo if the person was 18...a legal adult...

Yeah it's a real mystery. It's just an "age gap" relationship. It's normal for gay people. People shouldn't judge.

Moving the goal post

Just look at his face, screams gay pedo

At this point, Seattle only exists to host The International and nothing else.

They already DO that, dumbass.

Holy fuck do fags even live in reality, or are you all stuck somewhere over the rainbow with Dorthy?

Nice attempt at a bait and switch but it doesn't work. I didn't say he should be locked up.

You didn't address anything else in my post so I take it you just agree. Good. Then you should be open to people being wary when a homosexual is accused several times of sexual abuse.

Seattle is great despite the politics, and rent

Nope still saying he is innocent until proven guilty just theorizing as to if the teens who accused him knew each other.

That doesn't justify it.

How you mis-type that? Then your whole classification system wouldn't work because he wouldn't be an adult at that point, and thus the title of adult teenager wouldn't apply.

I never claimed it was a good or healthy relationship, just that it wasn't illegal. Being in a relationship with someone significantly younger than you isn't just in the homosexual community though. My president and his wife has a significant age gap, he's just an alpha male who uses his power to get what he wants.

I'm just saying you're using that same leftist logic that everyone on pol despises so much, but its ok because its against someone you don't like.

I don't want to argue any other point, I was just point out the hypocrisy of your opening line. By all means you're right about everything else.

Fuck off Techbro. There's so many liberals and shitskins here. This place is only great if you're a liberal fag.

And the CPS professional was in on it too ?

>My president and his wife has a significant age gap, he's just an alpha male who uses his power to get what he wants.

I mean, yeah there are actually fucking jobs. Too many immigrants, but very few actually get citizenship, they are constantly in flux

Yeah that's the point . I miss typed that part. He was just a teenager. He was 15

he's prime meme content ready to be harvested over and over. meanwhile, strike the heart of the leftist buttfags by memeing the removal of the lenin statue in seattle's fremont neighborhood. seattle = child raping mayor + lenin statue.

No they believed what they thought was right at the time but accuser testimony needs to backed up with evidence so you don't ruin people's lives falsely.

He's gay.

>There's so many liberals and shitskins here
its one of the whitiest cities in the country. youre like a baby user

But then why is he labeled as an adult?

fat girls, trashy streets and ppl, fag pandering, nonstop traffic, shall i go on nigger? WA was great, but it won't be again until the pedo leftists and oto satanists are made to face justice.

I used to live in Spokane, traffic was worse there. And the streets are pretty clean for a large city.

But I'll give you
>fag pandering
>trashy people
>fat girls

However, there are also a lot of sexy grils

fuck yourself blind nigger. i never saw hijabs 5 years ago, now it's every day.

I went to UW, saw hijabs, but they weren't that numerous. It was like the same 10-20 girls out of 30k students

It's also sexy as fuck

They always had the best makeup game

I see so mamy refugees every day driving through the hood. This city is about to become a muslim caliphate soon. The cucked leftys would probably actually like that.

Kill yourself neckbeard loser. Those "sexy" women are going to shit out ugly Abdullahs and Mohammeds with their refugee husband.

Of fucking course not.
My state overspends by billions of dollars every year and then hikes tax or tighten traffic laws to exploit ticket money.

But when women say that Trump molested them, it's all lies

>sexy as fuck
Confirmed neckbeard virgin.
Mudslime girls are literal bottom-of-the-barrel.
>Dumb as a box of retarded rocks
>Walk everywhere with their mouth hanging open/teeth showing
>Wear a fucking blanket everywhere they go like a 6 year old with narcolepsy.
>Sweat a lot
>Usually stink
>Round, pudgy, unattractive facial features
>Militant and violent about preserving their ignorance.

Have fun never getting laid.

These commies must all be arrested and executed.

>implying

I'm a dirty boy and I like to lick armpits if that puts anything in perspective

If you think right wing is bad get a taste of the real seattle underground. One laid before you probably moved here. Geound zero for a masonic war where the music industry raped a child of the most high God. Rape me nirvana was no metaphor it literally happened a few years later as an orchestration of these sodomite vampires controlling the music narrative. Enjoy the day Seattle dies. Nobody in Eastern WA will feed or support your fag lifestyle since they know what the rainbow truly represents. You won't survive past a single season after this fall happening of Sept 23.

>Faggot
>Child molester

Imagine my shock

What ? He was a child at the time and came out as an adult .
Well its being backed up now that the victim has matured. Where's the disconnect ? The CPS professional said it most likely happened, now the victim says it did.

Exactly

Its not like the CPS professional investigated and found evidence to confirm, they are just saying they believe the allegations.

I am sure people have seen your larp now Frank

>a unnamed man claims that when he was a homeless adult teenager the brave mayor took him in and molested him
"when" as in "when he was molested" he was labeled an "adult" teenager.

Incorrect. Prosecutors were ready to proceed if the victim was co-operative

That doesn't mean they had enough evidence to secure a conviction. You can speculate, but he was not convicted, and that does matter. If the shoe was on the other foot and this were a Republican, Christian mayor accused of rape by a teen girl with just her story backing her, you all would be singing a different tune.

Seattle needs to be nuked, along with San Francisco and LA.