Thoughts on Dan Carlin?

Have you heard of Dan Carlin, and if so, what do you think of his 'Common Sense' podcast?

If you haven't, here's a quick rundown on the the show:

Common sense is a political podcast where Dan analyses a variety of topics in American politics. He considers himself non-partisan but he definitely has a right-Libertarian bent.

He reminds me of the Gary Gnu of podcasting.

go to sleep, Dan.

But I'm a leaf

In all seriousness he cucked out in 2016. Ever since he was invited to DC to participate in a "round table" he's been an approval seeking shill.

In what way? I haven't really noticed a change in his beliefs.

he sucks

>le wont tell you my ideology
>le ethnonationalism is bad
>le repeat CNN talking points about trump
>le radical centrist

WASTE OF TIME!

Good history podcast

>but he definitely has a right-Libertarian bent.

His podcasts are so sporadic and infrequent he shouldn't be considered a podcaster.

Dan was bought and paid for a few years back. Complete sellout. And he hasn't been interesting in a while.

he barely talked about anything relevant during the most exciting election in history. he covered the voterless primary victory in whatever state that was against trump, and said trumps rallies were scary and dangerous and that was all i remember.

no DNC leaks. no substantial talk at all about anyone really. he blew it. this was an election where shut ins like styxhexinhammer went from unknowns to 150k subscribers just by giving their thoughts on the election and dan had nothing interesting to say.

The fact that you think he has a "Right-Libertarian Bent" means you don't know what you are talking about.

He's a West Coast Closeted Bernie Bro.

Typical "moderate conservative" coward who sees all the problems but is too much of a pussy to propose real solutions.

Dude's a Jew. Father was a Hollywood producer and mom was an actress. I listen to him to laugh at his ineffectual approach to politics.

Guy does neat history podcasts but he should talk about way more things on his political one.

There's a lot of stuff he doesn't cover.

maybe I should go watch a video, make inane comments,share with friends and donate. Right rabbi?

^^^This.

He changed from being life long anti-establishment, anti-CIA, media-hating, liberal to a Russia-Gate promoting shill that was too scared to damage his brand to discuss all that made this timeline the best ever.

Dan is great. Big proponent of liberty and not unhinged like a lot of folks who like to use the language of liberty as mere window dressing and props

Maybe he should tell all his listeners to Twitter blast another journalist who is in the midst of breaking the biggest intelligence leak ever.

you guys have a narrative going don't you lol? shills, anyways
Dan carlin is good because he takes a Constitutionalist approach to the current election.
when he talks about trump its without taking sides, more like a historian than a politician

ignore these faggets who just don't like anybody who goes against trump even if they have real shit to say

Fuck off Dan. Your podcast is shit. Stick to history. Darryl Cooper could run rings around you if he didn't actually have to work for a living though.