bump

bump, the fire rises

>man named Engel brings down the DNC

pottery

Fake news

nothingburger
its 5pm its getting late
im going to sleep

Fucking pick one, you idiot, either Russia helped Trump, or they didnt...

>RT

So basically Putin's opinion. Why don't you cite the Washington post--aka Bozo's blog--next?

bummmpppppp

Its from MSNBC you tard

Wow. WHAT the hell? There must be something VERY damning about to break. This looks like network CYA to me.

Yeah, when NBC announces a 9pm friday night special report on thu afternoon that sounds favorable to trump

You can just feelit

wake up the kids

bump

The other way around. DNC used Russia and media.

They want war with Russia so bad, they're willing to replace their failed Muh Russian Collusion narrative with a new Muh Russians narrative. Even if it helps Trump.

>Conspire to get Trump elected
>Egg on his opposition once he is
>Tie up your greatest geopolitical rival with infighting so they're too busy to fight you

RUssia hacked the DNC server and faked the Trump Tower logs. Really? No. DNC fabricated that fake hacking evidence. Rest is bullshit.

The first comment to his tweet from Deb S

>Likely that it's both though. They wanted a US President who'd owe them. Trump obliged.

This guy Engel investigated and is telling you what happened but you know more because you watch Mika & Joe right you fucking cunt?

You can feel the dam about to break. The DNC and media are the actual collusion artists.

Russia also killed Seth Rich because he leaked. Really?

>may
Seriously go fuck yourself you piece of shit and stop posting bullshit until its fact.

bump its over

I don't think you understand. If the party says Russia helped Trump then they always have helped Trump. If the opposite is found to be true then the Russians have always hurt Trump.

liberals are fucking imploding in that comment section lel, msnbc is telling them something that doesn't compute in their warped heads

I'm not pro Russia. I just don't care. Just don't do bullshit false flags. US didn't need to do this with North Korea. A threat to the US was enough. Don't lie and take people for idiots,

This. The media needs to finally be exposed for who they are.

Nonsense. Russia wants weak US president and that is why they put the republicans (known as the red party in america) with that orange tard in charge there.

SHUT
IT
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

>trust me guys, the russians purposely put in the political party that initiated conflict with soviet occupied afghanistan, operation: Desert Storm, and the Iraq war so that the United States wouldn't attack russia

Good job

It takes practice to believe the media when they're telling you something you don't want to hear. Especially if you have been receptive to an alternate narrative given out by that same media.

>follow the money.

too kek, poor lad probably doesn't even know what it means. Ah yes, all that money Trump invested in Russia...

>twitter.com/RichardEngel/status/890671656279998464

>Jewish uprising creates soviet union
>Collapses and becomes "orthodox"
>Jewish DNC members colluding with Russians (old jews) to destroy Trump

holy shit its almost as if Russia is still firmly in jewish control

Its nothing, dumfkins.

Fine, so Clinton's opinion then.

Jesus Christ, are they really planning on spinning the Russian collusion narrative in a way that not only destroys the Democrats but allows the Military Industrial Complex to still have it's war with Russia?

This could be really, really bad guys.

I think the Dems actively pushed for Trump to be the Republican nominee, thinking he'd be a pushover in the general election.

But of course they fucked it all up. Commies can fuck up anything.

Liberals only know how to repeat birds, like little parrots. They have no idea what anything they say means. It's why they always come off as sounding utterly retarded when they attempt to "appropriate" the language of whatever it is we are. (Shitposting frog worshippers?) They're actually making memes of yellow snowflakes and think they're sticking it to to people.

>I think the Dems actively pushed for Trump to be the Republican nominee, thinking he'd be a pushover in the general election.
They admit to this in their own fucking emails. They literally refer to it as a "pied piper strategy".

The media? Are you being fucking serious right now? Only the most pathetic of normies still give a fuck about what 'the media' has to offer. It's getting so bad most of them can't even qualify as 'normies' anymore. It's just another flavor of mental illness.

media stepping away from the DNC as quick as possible because arrests is about to happen, just today an FBI lawyer got caught being a leaker to the media.
the media is trying to avoid arrest at all cost. this is their main goal. money is nice, but prison? yeah nah, no journalist wants to go to prison, ever. they will step away from the clintons/DWS, DNC to avoid buttfuck prison

The Dems have always been suckers for losing strategies. It's the whole reason Lincoln has to push their shit in.

This is the fake DNC narrative that let's them off the hook for their corruption. It makes no sense whatsoever!
>Russia pays FusionGPS to
>Bribe Awan to leak e-maisl and
>Frame Russia for hacking the DNC to
>Trick the DNC into blaming the GOP for collusion with Russia

No. Sense. Whatsoever.

They wanted a president they owned. Hillary takes bribes and they have blackmail on her murders and illegal financial dealings.

unironically this

limited hangout

5:40 it's black tar heron time.
youtube.com/watch?v=uAwyIad93-c

Bump

I have this weird feeling that everyone, democrats and republicans, are all talking 100% out of their ass and no one really knows what the hell is really going on right now.
I guess that's what we get for worshiping a chaos god. It will make sense soon enough, just hopefully sooner rather than later.

They also mind-controll him and make him do stupid shit all the time?

Damn dems! They can't keep getting away with it!

He has spoken. Honestly I rather everything be put into chaos and watch it burn then have some smug elites be proud that everything is going to plan.

>Russia planted Trump!
>Russia didn't plant Trump, but they colluded!
>Russia didn't collude with Trump, but they did with his campaign!
>Russia didn't collude with Trump's campaign, but they still tried to help it!
>Russia didn't try to help Trump's campaign, they tried to hurt it using the DNC!
YOU ARE HERE
>Russia tried to attack Trump, but the DNC didn't know about it!
>Russia tried to attack Trump, and the DNC knew about it!
>Russia didn't attack Trump, it was just the DNC!
>DNC committed treason!
>Day of the Helicopter
Tick tock

>I think the Dems actively pushed for Trump to be the Republican nominee, thinking he'd be a pushover in the general election.

You really haven't been paying attention, have you?

observer.com/2016/10/wikileaks-reveals-dnc-elevated-trump-to-help-clinton/

The ENTIRETY of the Russian Collusion story is about to boomerang back on Dems in such a spectacular fashion that even Joe Public will take note.

>Spanish intellectual

I KEKed so hard. It's like the democrats forgot what the neocons are.

checked nothing of the old must be allowed to stand when we usher in the new

Those tweets make it sound more like what anyone with a brain has been saying: the Russian witch hunt is about tying up Trump and preventing him from being able to push through his actual agenda by focusing all of his attention on this shit. Nothing about Russia and the DNC colluding.

If that is what they're trying to push then be skeptical because it's likely something the warhawks in the Deep State are floating out there to try and turn Trump supporters away from detente with Russia. The Warsaw speech from a few weeks back was another example of that as it wasn't about protecting the west against radical Islam but protecting NATO from Russia.

nice filename