Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enqNTa04-G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The United States

I can deny the Holocaust you can't

>B-BUT muh guns , r-right?

Lmao most americans are retarded

True freedom should never exist

Once you are born you are left alone in the woods, free to pursue your own devices.

I can drink alcohol at 18, you can't

Eat shit, Colgate.

Jokes on you, I started drinking at 15.

freedom to behead non islams

Doing whatever you want is literal freedom.

What we want is doing whatever you want as long as it doesn't impede someone else's freedom.

Jokes on on you I started denying the Holocaust at 7 yo

Better not let your goverment know.

Jokes on you I started apologizing for the holocaust when I was born

Eurocucks btfo

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to loose.

It was a joke of course I would never deny the Holocaust, im not a retard.

>hurr ya know america isnt really free until it adopts an anarchist society which plunges the nation into chaos until an inevitable force takes charge and stops the freedom to do anything you want

The Constitution.

Limited government that enforces social contracts, keeps borders secure from invasion, and provides basic services (muh roads)

>He actually thinks the holohoax happened
>He actually thinks it's good that his goverment made it illegal to deny the holohoax

Go back to plebbit, you Jewish puppet.

I can move out of my country if I want and do anything that actually makes sense

Amen

Yeah my jewish cousin was at the holocaust. I can confirm it happened

Absence of roads

Did he get turned in to soap?

>I would never deny the Holocaust
>I'm not a retard

Pick one and only one

youtube.com/watch?v=enqNTa04-G8

>Define "freedom"
the principles this nation was founded on. bill of rights. constitution. small government libertarianism. john locke. enlightenment ideals. thomas jefferson.

this country was libertarian paradise for a long time before joos and leftists popped up and started fucking us over. now everything fucking blows.

return this country to its ethnic roots. keep it racially homogenized with whites, kick out the fuckin' joos, and then reinstitute the libertarian values that prize genuine freedom and personal responsibility above all else. that's the only recipe for long term success and survival, unfortunately

My Grandpa was also killed at Auschwitz.

He accidentally fell out of the Guard tower and broke his neck.

Even with all the freedoms guaranteed in most modern society, freedom is achieved inside yourself. You can be allowed all the luxury and freedom in the world but you have to free yourself lest you still be a slave

Death

The state by which an individual is given entirely to his/her will. For example; even being his/her will is criminal, all inclusive.

Colgate got legal weed and hookers. That tops guns all day every day.

>Americans need less mandatory schooling

OF COURSE! The problem is that Americans are TOO EDUCATED.

Jesus Christ, dude, grow out of your teens already. Nothing could be further from the truth. Have you seen Asia? Americans aren't schooled enough. It's lost on a lot of first-world shitters that in many parts of the world education is a privilege, not a right.

Wish I was at the holocaust

kek

>AIDS tops guns

I don't know, guns are quicker.

I can do both of these things!

How I imagine you right now

Freedom is the government not interfering with the way you think.

Owning guns

HOLY SHIT! How's the embargo?

R A R E F L A G

>Define "freedom"
Knowledge, power, independance.
Freedome cant be taken or given without ones free will and it can be only made by oneselfe for oneselfe.