Let's have a beautiful art thread. It has been a while

Let's have a beautiful art thread. It has been a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
promundoglobal.org/resources/man-box-study-young-man-us-uk-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where do you think you are?

Alright, a Sup Forums approved art thread. Is that better?

Your average Brazilian. He is just missing a dick in his mouth.

We are not fat. We are Brazilians.

Umm sir I have to ask... is this picture 18?

Still missing a dick in his mouth or is that a she? Hard to tell with Brazilians.

yall basic ass rednecks jus postan paintings niggas never even read a book s.mdh

Are you one of those "White Latinos"?

I actually did read it. It started my interest in philosophy. He must have suffered a lot.

Your average mexican is less than a manlet.

I'm half french. This allows me to sometimes control my animalistic urges and ponder on the limitations of man, our misery and how to make delicious hamburgers.

Nigga was sick almost his entire life and had an agonizing death. Still says a lot about him that he didn't just give up and say that mankind was an animal that needed guiding, but something closer to a fallen god.

Bosch

it's clearly white look at those eyes

>Control my animalistic urges.
Please explain the fags in the photos.

What's this one called?

Needs to get blacked 2bh

Cezanne
Blue Smock
>I find this one comfy

>This allows me to sometimes control my animalistic urges

Our tolerance to LGBT people has been increasing, especially since the last decade. I see no problem with this. All people should be judged by how they contribute to society. As long as they don't harm it, I see them as decent folk. It would be unfair and childish of me to judge them basing myself only on how they dress or who they are attracted to.
The urge to fuck, kiss and anything else related to sex is equally animalistic, regardless of who it is directed to. You might as well be posting a straight couple as far as I (and most people) are concerned.

One way or another, I don't really get you point, considering sexual expression and gay pride is WAY bigger in the USA.

>ancestors practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism, subsisted on a diet of corn gruel and insect protein

cartoons can be art as well

I'm pretty sure thats a chicano, a subspecies contaminated by the USA's degenerate lifestyle. Please don't compare mexicans (or any human group) to them.

>I see them as decent folk.

God, Mexican are so fuckin stupid.

>I'm pretty sure thats a chicano
Nope. He was born down in Spiclandia.

> All people should be judged by how they contribute to society.
wrong. People should be judged by whether or not they belong within a society. degenerates and foreigners do not belong.
>You might as well be posting a straight couple
a straight couple doesn't advertise their open flaunting of healthy social standards.

This is fucking Sup Forums not /s/ you cunt.

And raised in USA? If not then yes, he's a despicable Mexican. Keep in mind all countries are filled with despicable people.

>Moving the goalposts
Also
>A poster that pokes fun at heterosexual "culture" in a LGBT center in one of the gayest cities in the USA
If you were THAT concerned about degeneracy you'd be protesting about the oversexualization of women on the media, but since you can fap to that, I'd bet you endorse it.

>People should be judged by whether or not they belong within a society. degenerates and foreigners do not belong.
Nice way to stagnate and kill you society. Might as well sart inbreeding.
>Gay sex is inherently unhealthy
Wrong

Wrong board, GTFO.

sage

when will they learn?

>If you were THAT concerned about degeneracy you'd be protesting about the oversexualization of women on the media, but since you can fap to that, I'd bet you endorse it.
Lol! Taco nigger, listen. I absolutely despise the degeneracy in my nation. But to be perfectly honest, you and your shit colored "people" are a symptom of that degeneracy and I would like to see the causes AND the symptoms removed from my society.

Also, you spics seem to be FAR more likely to be faggots and dykes than whites.

t. white guy living in New Mexico

"Paco 'Half hombre' Lannister"

Great clouds.
Good restraint with colour.
Lake reflection is too bright.

>Beautiful art thread
>Nothing but JIDF posting degenerate faggots

This is why I'm tempted to just leave Sup Forums forever at this point. It's becoming overrun by jews.

good thread

yes

>Brown people that come from a conservative country are at fault!!!
>Its not the fact that my country has been sliding left for decades and the younger generations believe in judging individuals like adults, and not entire groups of people like children.
>Did I tell you that I'm white and we're WAY less likely to be gay or fall for this degeneracy, even though my majorly white country overwhelmingly support gay rights?

Nice delusions, but spamming gay mexicans and bitching about brown people being degenerates on a taiwanese finger pupeteering forum won't change shit.

Not a step back.

fear not lad, Im here.

Nice feet.

Which circle of hell is this in Dante's Divine Comedy?

>ywn massage those feet

Art? How 'bout my tattoo?

saved

MODS

SAGE

Ban the BR cancer for the slide thread.

>Still the same paintings and sculptures
Do yall nibbas even READ a book smdh
its like yll just lookin for pretty pictures

>conservative country
Top fucking kek, m8!

>Its not the fact that my country has been sliding left for decades and the younger generations believe in judging individuals like adults, and not entire groups of people like children
See, apparently you really are too stupid to understand what I rote. I don't blame beaners for the problems we have here. I blame ourselves. I stated that you were a symptom and not the cause. I just want to see both removed.

>even though my majorly white country overwhelmingly support gay rights?
Like I said, it is my own people's fault. But you beaners really are more likely, even in your homeland, to be faggots.

gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

promundoglobal.org/resources/man-box-study-young-man-us-uk-mexico/

Is that you and your future wife's boyfriend?

>The picture
>The post
>The filename
>The post again

Sniggered immaturely/10 you flaming homo

This fit your requirements op

Mexicans are based, stop crying about being 52% white.

love these,

Whose coronation is that?

>Mexicans are based
Thank you.
I just wish we were a little taller and less brown.

How come they always fuck up the noses but get everything else perfect

>52% white.
It's 63% non-Hispanic white. When you say stupid shit like that you are dismissing 33,000,000 white people. That's more white people than your country has. Go back to being a faggot in Trudeauland where you welcome the hordes of shitskins with arms open wide as if you're trying to outdo the Swedes and Germans.