TEACHER FACES 230 YEARS FOR VAN SEX WITH STUDENT

wtvr.com/2017/07/26/amanda-nasser-guilty-plea/

Other urls found in this thread:

loudoun.gov/DocumentCenter/View/128427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think she was doing them a nice favor.

>not white, young, and pretty
>gets 230 years instead of 1 year probation

Checks out.

Nice.

>During the sexually explicit chats, Nasser even sent nude pictures of herself to the minor, and solicited sex from the minor on several occasions,” said the Commonwealth’s Attorney Office. “After several days of texting, Nasser suggested befriending the child’s mother to gain access to him outside of a school setting. She actually picked him up in a full-sized van with a bed in the back several times. She admitted to having sexual intercourse with him on four separate occasions."

She deserves 460 for that obscenity.

Nice

I wonder if she has any relation to the ex-Egyptian president who shares her surname.

She will get out in ten years and also Nice

Fucking beautiful. I hope she never sees the light of day.

Nice.

nice
i
c
e

Nice.

>230 years in jail
>not saying life in prison

The JUST of the shitty Commonwealth State

60 years later forcibly turn her into a cyborg without limbs so she can rot for the next 170 years.

That's a pretty good experience as far as getting v& goes.

i'll fuck her when she gets out

>tfw you never had a hot teacher gf while you were at school

Clickb8 title. She will get 7 years must likely

>You will never have a teacher pick you up from your house in their van with a bed made for fucking.
>On 4 separate occasions

Why live lads

Sentencing isn't till October you illiterate nigger. "... up to" is a theoretical based on the maximum possible sentence for every charge that the kikebait media keeps using to make sensationalized headlines for their clickshekel.

She's a qt. She'll get six months then be released on supervised probation.

We're not quite in the Judge Dredd timeline yet

No one has more pics of the whore?
It's for a friend.

NICE

We should lower age for kids legal to have sex at age 14

Odds are she will get a slap on the wrist.

Nice - that she was once treated the same as a man.

They're also seeking 132 years for a rim thief as well

loudoun.gov/DocumentCenter/View/128427

Nice.

Legislated collective jealousy

What a disgrace. The institution of being a teacher needs to be scrapped and built up again.

I don't want to pay for it, can we just execute her 5 minutes after conviction?

I wonder if she'll live that long.

Nice

she did nothing wrong!!
kids mom mad he got laid?
whats america coming to!!
disbar all judges n lawyers invovled n fine law firms and law schools millions

Virginia is such a fucking joke to me

I'm laughing

>whats america coming to!!

Corporate prisons, you're about to see Death Race coming soon a reality.

I'm pretty sure it's some sort of work around to ensure she gets life in prison. It's a parole thing, she'll never get it, because she'll die of old age before her first hearing comes up.

She's a pedo whore. No one cares.

>commie
>pedophile
imagine my shock

Yeah, but look at his criminal history. He already has two felony charges. One is unlawful imprisonment and the other is having a firearm while being a felon. Virginia is a state that has heavier offenses for repeat offenders, and not only that he's still facing similar charges in other counties.

fuk u commy

Nice...

only real education from public school those kids will get

rest is commy garbage

WTF America?
You make degenerate weed legal,
and sex illegal? you want your young boys practice sex on goats or real women?

kek

>high school

I say strip them of their right to teach. Fuck jail time. High schoolers obsess over getting laid and yet it's somehow a crime to give it to them.

I'm hard

Only high school you are legal to have sex with your teacher as long you have both consented.

This.

no crime!

fire most judges n lawyer and ban private law firms!

The winners of the race will get hookers and one step closer to freedom right

Unless they become popular and generate a significant amount of revenue in which case their sentence will be indefinitely prolonged for the entertainment of the American public and subsequently via youtube and the various social outlet; the world, like modern day gladiator.

Roller Ball when?

>Only high school you are legal to have sex with your teacher as long you have both consented.
Wrong on all counts. I am not even going to bother to correct this amount of retardation.

WHY DIDN'T ANY TEACHERS FUCK ME? DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

Our country is a joke. And it's not funny anymore. What would George Washington think?

Because they fuck the niggers who went through puberty faster, who are coddled as sports stars in school, who get away with bullying and dindu behavior in school (thus appearing alpha) and because there's continual subliminal media programming that white women should take black dick.

>''I hope I didnt knocked up the negroid''

t. Bootlicker

Deep down you would agree with that user

>virginia

Nice

>muslim men savagely rape prepubescent girl
>no punishment whatsoever

>teacher does a favour for a needy student
>230 years in prison
It's not the jews that are in control, it was never the jews. It's the muslims. We've all been led astray by anti-semitic Muslim propaganda.

>be 13 year old man in virginia
>legally have sex with every 13-15 year old girl in the state
>have sex with 31 year old female teacher
>teacher goes to prison for life

>Judge please add another 100 to her sentence cause she never fucked me as a teen, I had to jerk off alone and THAT SHIT AIN'T FAIR

Nice.

It's illegal to be 31.

The face of no ragrets

Bye bye bitch. Thanks for all the pussy.

She is the real victim.

>mfw
>go around fucking pussy at random
>half the bitches go to jail

Boycott 31 year old pussy. It's clearly evil.

Nice.

This pussy is too loose! Send it to prison for life!

Moooooslims aren't smart enough for that...It's the jews, always has been, just not the (((ethiopians)))

It's funny the court only look at her investigation. But not the minor maybe that high school boy wanted to have it, I mean it makes no sense for him not get part of the blame especially when he was sexting with her not telling his mother.

>But no he was just a victim, it's not like his hormones were going through a phase or anything

That boy was probably was just as horny as that teacher as should get part of the blame as well the parents for not properly teaching him about sex

Where were all these sexed up teachers when i was in school?

Nice

>Sir bearington
TOPLEL