Undocumented immigrants will NOT be afraid!

>U aint shit Mr President

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjqFWFqbpDQ
twitter.com/renvitros22/status/889292547029336064
youtu.be/-areJtNOG7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We do NOT back down

>Im safe, you cant touch me NAZIS

>Your laws do NOT apply

>I am greatly affected by white imperialism as an undocumented immigrant :(

>Do NOT call us illegals!

> You cant take away my PRIDE

heh we'll just see about that

>Sticking together with my undocumented friends

>the president is not shit
That's an odd compliment.

>I am writing an undocumented documentary, please BUY

>STILL not afraid

>Suck it ICE

>#HeretoStay - nothing you can do about it stupid americans

>I have no shame

>something something so I am doing nothing wrong

>until they get deported

I wish ICE had a show like COPS so I can watch these smug leeches cry as they are loaded into the back of a truck.

>tips submitted

This is USA, you have no power here

Can he be unalive?

This kills the Mexican
youtube.com/watch?v=QjqFWFqbpDQ

BAD DUDES BAD DUDES
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHAT WHEN THEY DEPORT YOU

I though pol was supposed to set up an /ICE/ general so we could address this hidden problem?

Baneposting is eternal

Mods remove them for doxxing

What problem? Only a racist would deny undocumented and refugees. Dont act like you cant spare some of that white blood money.

>Alyssa Kang
>KANG

WE

Is this some right wing psyop to get illegal spics to expose themselves publicly? It would be pretty funny if they all end up getting deported because of these tweets.

>Look at me! Undocument and Unafriad

>ICE! You're under arrest!

>OH MY GOD NO PLEASE! YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE! FUCK YOU DRUMMPF!!

What would they have to be afraid of, anyway? The worst that can happen is that they get deported home.

>I do it all for my family and myself
Spics think as long as they say they're doing it for their families that it sounds good and admirable. It doesn't. If we lived only for ourselves and our families there would be no public services or tax payer funded programs. If we did things only for ourselves and our families her and her family would be sick and hungry in the shithole they were spawned in.
Probably takes more than 80 IQ to see that though.

>mfw

illegal alien complaining about settler colonialism?
is this lack of self awareness?
don't get me wrong, i think being a hypocrite is normal (my group should have more privileges than your group), but it is openly stating adversarial attitude to USA, is that what they intend rather than hoping to coexist?

you should be posting links, archives, and information so that it can be compiled and sent to law enforcement. not screen shots.

Undocumented is the only one of those conditions required for him to be deported. He is free to be as unapologetic and unafraid as he wishes.

this undocumented people are fucking shameless, there is a special place in hell for people like that

It aint hard. Just go to twitter and search for "I am undocumented" or "Im undocumented".

Also their SN is in each pic....

Literally you can see thousands of people on twitter bragging about it.

twitter.com/renvitros22/status/889292547029336064

we should dox him

Wew, and liberals think white people are the privileged and entitled ones.

powerful

>u
>u
>u
>u

This is the kind of twitter campaign Sup Forums would start, but it seems like they're doing it all themselves. Fucking dumb beaners.

Does ICE have a twitter so i can tag them in a retweet?

Let's get those ICE reports flowin' boys!

>.
>4 U's
what did he mean by this?

>Undocumented immigrants will NOT be afraid!
Good, you can be not afraid in Mexico after we deport your dumb asses.

@ICEgov

Thank you sir.

Can you give me all the names of your undocumented friends? I want to um... congratulate them on their bravery.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm white and I would deport white people. You can't have a welfare state and illegal immigration. Illegals also leech off of resources like water and road space, not to mention education and healthcare. And they send money back home, often arrive with criminals/gang members, and are scapegoated by drug/human/weapon traffickers.

nice try ice, but i'm not doing your job for you

How noble to report himself, guess some immigrants do have a sense of decency when it comes down to it.

Deport all these Illegal Alien shitskins!

Is thise one of those Sup Forums pranks where you get people on twitter to do stupid shit like that cutting for bieber thing?

Please tell me there's a good chance these defiant tax leeches will get deported. I know you WANT them to be, but in all reality? Let's have some objective opinions. I admit to be disinformed: What's the deal with these sanctuary cities? In what ways can citizenship be acquired besides the established route? I mean I know the president can grant it, and I think Obama did this for a few thousand illegals, right?

>first tweet has four capitalized U's
reddit working the illegal marks into a shoot brother.

Thank you, I can't believe this was so far down

youtu.be/-areJtNOG7I

I CE U

Look at that user ID

there is a show on nat geo called border patrol or border wars i think which deals with illegals getting captured

That's a fake headline put out by the (((Boston Globe)))

Do these retards really thing it's a good idea? Or did Sup Forums actually bait them to do this shit on Twitter?

I hope you burgers are reporting these fuckers to ICE.

Luckily, being scared isn't a requirement for deportation.

ICE incoming. reported

>undocumented immigrants will NOT be afraid

You will be.....
you will be.....

ive reported all these as well! ICE do your job.

sorry Nestor now you go or u die, simple choice

Abracadabra and now you're deported !

Which one of you fucking geniuses came up with this? Trick taco niggers into revealing their name and locations. Fucking brilliant. Well meme'd sir, well meme'd.

Yo Juan! Run for the border PUTO !!

will they actually get kicked out though?

Underrated as fuck

If I worked in say a state government agency that distributes welfare and has a policy to not report undocumented aliens and were to hypothetically take note of all UA's that apply for welfare and send it to ICE I wonder what legal repercussions I would face believe me it's more widespread than any of you could imagine.

If we aren't the ones behind this hashtag, we should have been.

>U U U U
is he a big guy?

You are wrong. Help them out and deport the leeches you clod

If your requested to remain anonymous I doubt they could do much of anything to you. Chances are the office you work for would notice the people missing and do some digging but if you leave several alone, just enough to not make it obvious it was you, then you could likely get away scot free.

from one viewpoint, you have a moral duty to report the UAs to ICE.
i'm sure there's another viewpoint but fuck the beaners

this is great time to call ice m8s

or better they usually divide alphabetically the case management. Snap a few pic of the most likely 'my peoples=helper" enabler case list and turn in ONLY those subgroup

I'm sure if I was fired for reporting a crime there would be legal recourse for my employer unless I myself was comitting a crime by divulging the information.

mods won't let us have fun threads here anymore try 8pol

I would fucking love watching that

Man these people are stupid.
>I am committing a crime
>BUT I AM SURE THE LAW IS ON MY SIDE

New twitter campaign

>I'm a baby raper and I'm unafraid and unashamed
>I sell heroin to 9 year olds and I'm unafraid and unashamed

And so on.

How some people cannot understand this? It's too obvious and elementary logic.

And on the other hand, how can anyone be illegal and be proud of that? Surreal.

I hate these fucking pieces of trash.

Exactly this.

> Unwanted

Best ICE strategy so far. This will save tax payers money to build an even bigger wall. "Just ask them to out themselves"

>kek

We should get a general going dedicated to this. /rtg/ - Remove Taco General? Bring weaponized autism down on them.