Variety: Donald Drumpf Animated Series From Stephen Colbert Headed to Showtime

>Donald Trump, the cartoon? Yes, it’s happening.

Showtime has greenlit an animated satirical series centered on the Trump White House, Variety has learned. The show hails from executive producer Stephen Colbert.

The untitled series will span 10 episodes, and will air this fall. Production will ramp up quickly and wrap close to the premiere date, in order to enable the show to stay relevant with current events and Trump’s continuing antics.

This guy truly is obsessed with Drumpf.

Colbert really has BLUMPH now
these shows are always big hits

Wow, I wonder if it will be as memorable as pic related.

Trump hentai will have more success

vanquishing succubi across America

You gotta admit, Republicans, we liberals do have the best memes. You'd never see a conservative having the creativity to start a political comedy series

How are you boys not remembering lil Bush, which is probably what this will actually be a mirror copy of

This was a thing?

I've never heard of it.

all we have to do is turn on the news for a good laugh

I couldn't into words how little I care.

WHy are there no conservative comedians?

>Colbert
God damn it this could actually be a decent idea. Trump is a genuinely hilarious character and gives plenty of material to work with but with fags like this behind it, you know it's just going to be mean-spirited and petty.

I would totally watch if it were kept bipartisan or at least to some degree, but now I know it won't because this faggot is obsessed with his hatred for Trump.

Boy have you been out of the loop. From Alex Jones to Pewdiepie, conservative comedy has reached kino levels lately.

This is good. Do you know how much timer and money is put into animation? It will be fun watching it crash and burn, become a relic of the past then people on vid.me reviewing the old cartoon as liberal cringe.

GUAC'd

>make fun of trump on late night show
>trump is still president
>make satirical cartoon about trump
>trump is still president

i swear the next 4 years of the media hammering on trump is just going to create more trump supporters. my entire family hates trump and i honestly believe that they will change their opinion of him by the next election.

of course. haven't you noticed that people get sick of feeling a certain way and they flip flop every year or so? that's why old shitty movies are now considered masterpieces. the penduluum and all that.

unfortunately by the time it happens, trump will be all out of juice because he's already saved the world and theres nothing left to do, so everyone on the right will swap back over to the left just for jokes.

Colbert is fucking obessesed. How much longer can he make Drumpf jokes before it runs into the ground?

Oh man that was a pretty good series. I always wondered if it hadn't got cancelled when it did would they have kept going when 9/11 happened.

Why are they still giving this guy the attention he wants? Doesn't he have his own live-action show with SNL?

is there a compilation of the cringiest colbert trump moments or anything? i don't watch this faggot but i used when he was on the daily show. i wanna see how bad his obsession really is. it can't be as bad as you guys make it out to be.

They'll have to be careful to avoid copyright infringement.

Your memes are pure ass cancer

BRIM BUMBLE DIMPER DUMPF BLUMPFFFFF

For as long as it makes him money. Guy's ratings were shit before he started going after Trump 24/7. He's just giving the left what it wants: constant affirmation of a flimsy belief system built around emotions and virtue signaling.

>..and then Trump walks into the oval office and Putin is there! They do some broski handshake and Putin accidentally sits on the nuclear bomb button and nukes China. Putin is all "Whoops! I'm sorry" while looking into the camera and Trump says it's ok, then makes a racist joke about the Chinese or some shit. Trump then makes a comment on how winning rigged elections is awesome and how he's making the country great then we pan to outside showing chaos in the streets as people in MAGA hats are slaughtering people, screaming about killing minorities.

This is it. It's over.