Can your country's leader do this?

Can your country's leader do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3BVN5QzzaLI
youtube.com/watch?v=FUtCFRp6wBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but he can glass your entire country with the push of a button

I always thought that Trudeau was a completely useless faggot. But I guess he can do some sort of a desk/handstand.

Wait till Trudeau dominates Trump at the treaty table...

[softly weeps in corner]

Planche pushups, basically pushups without your feet touching the ground.

Its mostly a balance/core excersize, I used to do some poorly formed ones in my senior year.

seriously guys, we can't let this guy get access to the nuclear scoops.

How presidential

Hat is just getting sadder and sadder.

>would you lose more respect for your country's leader if they did this?
ftfy

He's not doing that. He's using the table to hang onto.

Yes

Yeah he can, shame he can't do much else except for sucking islamic and lgbt cock

Remember that one time Trudeau shoved a bitch to the ground and spit on her face in the middle of 100 legislators and got away with it?
Fucking based trudeua

Looks like the exact position he assumes when black guys enter the room.

>The uhhh uhhh budget uhh will balance uh itself.

you are now aware that USA vs Canada has become Kenny vs Spenny

That was the 'Little Guy From Shawinigan" Jean chretien, the Prime Minister from the 90's. Afterwards, it was called the "Shawinigan Handshake".

No its on YouTube look it up. Trudeau shoved a bitch so hard she broke her ass and cried. It was in middle of whatever you call your congress.

Fucking decked the cunt hard and didn't give a fuck. He's a stone cold killer

That's a good boy.
He's very likable wouldn't you agree ?

No. Because my countries leader is a politician and not a snowboard instructor.

Can yours
Grab her by the pussy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3BVN5QzzaLI

youtube.com/watch?v=FUtCFRp6wBw

Found it. Never heard about this until now.

Obama leaf killed himself after seeing this

should he be able to do that?

WINRAR

Yes
It's a shame he can't negotiate, be respectable, run a country, preserve national identity, keep his promises, stand strong in the face of terrorists, or spend other people's money with some measure of care, but he can do the plank

what a good day to be alive. Thank you Leaf Neighbor for always being there to make me laugh until I cry and then tear something in my side.
That time he burned his whole nation down and got africans that sing and dance and hit flames with sticks to try to put it out, and they immediately demande more money and quit, so he just let it fucking burn...
priceless. brilliant. i laughed until my kidneys failed.

remember when israel had a campfire get to big and half the USA fire fighters were suddenly over there sucking dicks?

So many gems in this. Trudeau's hurried hustle, alone, is gold.

>touching and bumping into people is manhandling, though to be fair he should have apologized to her right away and not just storm off
>dark complexion women making faces and laughing behind Trudeau as he apologizes
>"unf... impacted"
>the whole public crying festival that follows, literally everybody takes a turn to stand up and cry about what happened
>"THIS IS THE FURTHEST THING FROM A FEMINIST ACT!!!!!"
>"um i missed the vote because the PM is a jerk and i need you all to know this, thanks for paying attention to me everybody"
>PHYSICAL MOLESTATION

Canadian government has an elementary school vibe to it.

fuck yeah he can