Hillary Clinton releases new book called "What Happened"

In “What Happened,” the former senator, first lady and secretary of state dives into mistakes she made along the campaign trail and the “devastating” and unexpected loss to President Donald Trump, according to a press release.

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
thehill.com/policy/national-security/344226-intelligence-chairman-accuses-obama-aides-of-hundreds-of-unmasking
archive.is/LjfjZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what happened?
You lost.

Someone should really tell her at this pint.

Kek

Does she mention "being a complete cunt to the white working class" as one of her mistakes?

I have a sneaking suspicion she doesn't.

Hahahahaha there should be a response book to her book ending with only this title: YOU LOST

What a horrible book cover.

Does it reveal murdering children and adults for Moloch turned out to be a bad choice?

>"What Happened"

Sup Forums is wondering the same thing today, July 27th.

>inb4 it's just a picture book of her trying out every different type of alcohol the world produces

No its what happened to robot Jones

Blame the liberal MSM and pollsters telling her it was going to be a landslide. She should have gotten a clue when thousands were showing up at Trump events.

Hubris.

She is going to blame everyone for the loss except herself.

She forgot the question mark at the end

You lost

You lost....(breathes in)

>Got beat by a nigger
>Worked for that nigger
>Did nothing for 8 years
>Ran again. Screwed over the only decent candidate the Democrats had and the only chance the DNC had of winning.
>Pissed off the working class and anyone with a brain.
>Putted around for months thinking she had the election in the bag.
>Lost to a man with a worse toupee than William Shatter.

She fucking lost

She got blown the fuck out

>What Happened
>not
>I'm Her

This is basically obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Literally anyone else would have won except her. It was never going to be her turn, people were already tired of her after Bill stepped out of office. She could have done everything flawlessly and she still would have lost.

Holy shit this is sad

>What Happened
SCHLONGED

fpbp

>call half the country deplorable racists
>lose
>w-what happened?

the fucking hubris of these people, i swear.

>strawman.jpg

Literally the exact same could have been said or drawn about Trump, except he called her a liar and a stupid woman.

>What Happened to Vince Foster and my Emails

She lost

Who the fuck are the dems paying to do their copywriting and graphic deisgn holy shit this has been so bad for like 2 years now

I really do want to read it.

Have a chance to peer into the mind of the twisted and delusional.

i doubt she wrote it herself. that's the problem with these books. it's just fluff and garbage.

some memes write themselves

But the exact same could not most of the issues brought against trump were simple charecter assinations and wild claims of corruption that still do not pan out nor have evidence

So you could claim the same but you would be wrong in such a comparison

Do "Why aren't I president, you might ask"

>135186119
>page 1
>chapter 1
>paragraph 1
>sentence 1
Drupmfkin mysoggyknee won, my vagina lost.

If I Did It.

>implying
first russia, then racism then an unexpected twist conclusion of misogyny to keep the readers on the edge of their seats

"she speaks about the challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye, the criticism over her voice, age, and appearance, and the double standard confronting women in politics.”
oh yeah that must be the issue.

the dementia hag is just asking for people to remind her

Exactly what I thought, it's hilarious, trying to push it out asap before prosecution starts rolling

Glorious

kek

#1 Best seller w no sales... wew lad ... she's cheating on bill with baldy jeff bezos

((((THEY)))) really believed in their fake consensus.

>UM NO SWEETIE

she lost
but trump totally got off (your pic related)

check'd and brutal

nothing happened

LOCK HER UP!

Criminals spend all their time trying to get their story straight.

This happened.

Their book are money laundering schemes nothing more. No reason to put in any effort. It's going straight to the top of the NYT best sellers list. Even if no individual ever purchases a copy.

My sides

Page 1

IT'S HAPPENING

Lock Them Up: Obama Administration Edition

Obama Administration Committed Criminal, Unconstitutional Unmasking Evidence

thehill.com/policy/national-security/344226-intelligence-chairman-accuses-obama-aides-of-hundreds-of-unmasking

>unarchived shill archive.is/LjfjZ

>For the first time, Hillary Rodham Clinton reveals what she was thinking and feeling during one of the most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections in history. Now free from the constraints of running, Hillary takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules. This is her most personal memoir yet.

>In these pages, she describes what it was like to run against Donald Trump, the mistakes she made, how she has coped with a shocking and devastating loss, and how she found the strength to pick herself back up afterward. With humor and candor, she tells readers what it took to get back on her feet—the rituals, relationships, and reading that got her through, and what the experience has taught her about life. She speaks about the challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye, the criticism over her voice, age, and appearance, and the double standard confronting women in politics.

>She lays out how the 2016 election was marked by an unprecedented assault on our democracy by a foreign adversary. By analyzing the evidence and connecting the dots, Hillary shows just how dangerous the forces are that shaped the outcome, and why Americans need to understand them to protect our values and our democracy in the future.

>The election of 2016 was unprecedented and historic. What Happened is the story of that campaign and its aftermath—both a deeply intimate account and a cautionary tale for the nation.

>she speaks about the challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye, the criticism over her voice, age, and appearance, and the double standard confronting women in politics.

She still believes this

The End

lmao, and they conservatives can't humor

>muh russia
>muh comey
that sums up the entire book

This bitch is the biggest loser in political history.

The only people that would buy this book are old white women. Millenials only pretended to support her because Bernie sold them out.

I don't think it's a good idea to run an entire campaign with "Fuck White People" as your slogan.

more memes

um sweetie, she won the popular vote

drumpf is basically a fake president, he has no legitimacy and conned his way into the white house

I won a giant purple Tasmainian Devil at Opryland,back in the day. It was the milk jug toss. I shot it like a basketball and it went right in.

He called hillary a liar and a stupid women.
Not her supporters.

Every single 2 candidate vote in history has been won by the side that can take the other side's supporters and make them their own. Trump made an effort to do that while hillary shit all over trumps supporters and anybody who MIGHT support him.

She not only lost the possibility of flipping trump supporters but her vitriol against the public (not the other candidate, the public) made her lose her own supporters as well.

Let me guess, she blames Russians, "internet trolls," Bernie Sanders, Trump, and everyone else except herself?

What happened is that she was unelectable cunt. Her campaign was a trainwreck, she had a history of criminal problems, she's literally dying, and her entire platform was "Drumpf is a meanie. And I have a vagina."

There, I just saved you from reading 300 pages of ghostwritten trash.

Hillary got literally schlonged by 3 of the last 4 presidents

Baldy is now the richest man on earth.

Burn it with holy kekistani fire

Kek, it's an extremely short book.

You got run over by the Trump Train, bitch.

Someone set us up the bomb

I hope it's written by her or at least a documentation of her story from her mouth. When it's all proven to be bullshit it'll be amazing.

>She should have gotten a clue when thousands were showing up at Trump events.

I wonder if she knew her people were shooping her photos. She probably looked down on the regular people so much she didn't notice her venues were almost empty.

She's pretty smart to release a book like this to be honest. It has an appeal to both liberals and conservatives. I would consider buying it just to read about her butthurt.

No joke, this is the exact moment she lost.

I always knew Trump was going to win, but after this video was on loop on every major news network for 24 straight hours I knew that it was over for her. Even normies at that point would be able to see she is incredibly unfit to be President.
Everything after that was just pointless. She should have just dropped out that afternoon.

This. It's another jewing in plain site. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 200 pages of "That damn frog!!"

Reeeee

She had the media,she had the busses to move voters around,she had the brown ppl. What could go wrong?

What could go wrong?

Audible chuckle

does someone have the Sup Forums banner version?

Baldy was richest man for a couple of hours but Amazon shares tanked right after and Big Billy G is Numba #1 again.

And people try and say the left can't meme

Fucking kek my sides up

I have the book. Pic related.

WHAAAT HAPPENED?????

IT WAS HER FUCKING TIME!!!!

tfw she can't recall who she wanted to drone stike