Germanic Thread

Can post if your origins* are in the colored countries**. Otherwise you are untermensch
*90% qualifies as Germanic but no more than 3% can be anything other than Germanic-Celtic-Romance.
**Keep in mind that Ulster Scots are not shown on this map because they are a diaspora with origins in between Lowland Scotland and England

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Hamitic race
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Untermensch referred to non Aryans. All western europeans were considered Aryan, except asiatic slavs and gypsies. The Aryan race was broken up into 5 subtype races including: Nordic, Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, and East Baltic. None of them were considered untermensch

Remove kebab

Didn't Hitler himself like the Celts and have a Cordial relationship with Ireland?

map related

Hey guys I'm 75% Germanic can I join?

If you dont count England and Lowland Scotland due to distant celtic ancestors than you cant count Iceland, Austria, Switzerland, German Prussians or Southern Germany due to their distant celtic ancestors.

Nope. Gotta be 90%. You can read the thread though

>bUrgEr education
The Anglo betrayed our trust and launched us into this mess. Never trust the eternal Anglo or his allies

ok thanks, I wish pure Germanics good luck in the future.

>asiatic slavs and gypsies
These are not Europeans. The first are Turkics and Mongoloid peoples assimilated by Russia and the second are poo in loo who got lost on the way home from their designated shitting street.

What does hamitic mean?

Would be cool to eradicate all shitskins.

>doesn't know normie tier babby terms
lurk moar

lmgtfy.com/?q=Hamitic race

From Pennsylvania and have mostly Germanic origins.

>Thinks balts are any better than their slavic cousins
Hahahahahahaha

how much effort would it take to legally migrate there?

i´m actually sick off the european downfall.

>inb4 stand your ground

all is lost here!

Most of the USA has mostly Germanix Origins. Exceptions are NYC, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Southern Louisiana, Hawaii and the southwest

Funny how these are all among the wealthiest/happiest countries on earth

Doubt it would be too hard for a german to immigrate to the usa

Ur a moron - what about the Transylvanian Saxons and the rest of the German diaspora?

diaspora aren't shown on the map. Hence why I said **origins**

>shart who has no ethnic identity because of generations of muttifying and race mixing clinging on to shred of germ heritage in order to feel watered down burgerized sense of belonging consisting of muh bier and lederhosen

Even Russians here are more blond haired and blue eyed than your 56% that includes mongrel curly haired dark eyed turk looking motherfuckers. Not to mention actual turks, kikes, sand niggers and poo in loo counting as white, top fucking kek.

How is the USA watered down? We have Anglo culture and language and our ancestry is mostly English, Lowland Scottish, German, Dutch or Scandinavian, all of which are germanic.
Dont fall for the irish ancestry meme, that is secluded to the Northeasr coast

So my ethnic identity is Anglo and all my ancestry is germanic. No problems found, untermensch.

Think you forgot northern France and northern Italy.

Yes, the Nazis didn't even consider Germans to be 100% germanic (meaning members of the nordic race), just mostly.

Northern France has been Romancised and Northern italy(outside of South Tyrone) being Germanic was just a meme

So you're what happens when you throw northwest Europe into a blender. Can't say I'm too impressed. Call me what you will, I know that my ancestors have lived here for thousands of years and am pure blooded Balt.

Must be tough being a grotesque amalgamation with a fake plastic "germanic" identity. Even tougher when you are probably an assimilated Celt, you're probably much closer to the Irish you hate than the Scandinavians you jerk off to every day.

Yes, northwest europeans were thrown into a blender and proceeded to create the greatest nation on earth. We've achieved full global military prowess, our culture permeates all, your people are now buying our blue jeans and listening to our pop music.

Why do fellow Britons LARP as Germans?

We are Celts!

Cause Germanic's are superior and Jews hate them for it

>Germanic
>France not included
The ethnic French are genetically the same as Germans and Austrians.
>balts not included either
Why though?

You must be an ameritard

aryan originally meant indo-european until hitler misappropriated it for political reasons. seriously why are japanese honorary aryans but slavs, who are far closer in pretty much every way, 'untermensch'. the usage of the word in the purely germanic sense is incorrect for a multitude of reasons and should be expanded to include all Europid indo-europeans.

I never claimed to be scandinavian. Im anglo. Some of my ancestors are geam but im anglo. Thag still makes me fully germanic

At least being mixed of the Northern Europeans they have the opportunity to win big.
>Nordic aesthetic
>Celtic atheleticism
>Germanic work ethic
You can also lose everything too
>dumb like a Celt
>lazy like a Nordic
>ugly like a Germanic

anglos aren't even full germanic m8...
they're mostly genetically pre-roman celts

I'm half French and half German, do I get honorary status or am I untermensch?

>Celtic atheleticism

>greatest nation on earth
Up until the point you turned into a godless jewtocracy. Not putting all the blame on you, the same was true of both the USSR and your European satellites. But America as a nation was doomed from the second that niggers started being imported en masse and civic nationality meme became a thing.
>We've achieved full global military prowess
Pretty naive bluepilled view desu senpai
>our culture permeates all
You mean kike liberal special snowflake culture? Thanks so much for that.
>our blue jeans
Jeans were invented in Europe and last time I checked mine are made in Bangladesh.
>listening to our pop music
I don't, don't tell me that you do. Not that I would call degeneracy promoting, jew subsidized nigger mumbling music.

Best atheletes in the world. Their strength to endurance ratio is the highest of the European sub races.

Watch some Irish sports m8, micks can be bretty savage when they're not drunk or migrating because of famine

We still rule the world.
Our heritage is conquest.

The USA military can attack anywhere on the globe in a moments notice. No military ever or today have such capabilities as USA.

What has Latvia contributed to global culture? You are a minor regional power. Always was, always will be.

>Khanate reporting in
Is it just a coincidence that the colored areas are muslim countries?

Yea ill be sure to tune in next olympics to watch Ireland sweep the track and field events.

But who controls your military? You sound like a good goy trying to disrupt Sup Forums

White anglo-saxon protestants

>burger education: the thread

Did you realize the whole untermensch (jews, poles, russians ecc) was a propaganda tool to make the average german accept the politics/wars Hitler had in mind since the beginning?

>Bigger always=better
Typical burger thinking.

Attacking anywhere is useless as anything other than a safeguard, if you did it somewhere that mattered instead of deserts and Asian jungles you would start WWIII. And I'll be sure to tune in next time a white man wins track and field.

I don't give a shit about my country on the global scale, nor do I use historical merits that have nothing to do with me personally as a Geiger counter for worth in my life. Fairly certain though that my grandfather was a Jew killer, while yours was a white kinslayer.

Aryan meant Indo European under Hitler too. Aryan includes all Indo European People(except Slavs who were considered mongolized, Jews who were Semites that lost the language and Indians who mixed with the South Asians). It contrasted to the Semitic Jews and Arabs.

With that logic Iceland, Austria and Southern Germany aren't Germanic either.
And that Celts are the majority is an unproven claim. The Language that survived was Germanic so they had to have been more significant(otherwise a Romance or Celtic would be the language). And Norse and Norman invasions added more Germanic blood.

>nor do I use historical merits that have nothing to do with me personally as a Geiger counter for worth in my life.

>Call me what you will, I know that my ancestors have lived here for thousands of years and am pure blooded Balt.

>nordcucks who are currently being conquered and population replaced by somalis
>ubermensch

That is not how it works retard.

I found it funny that the other burger could only spew untermensch as an insult, while if you were to pinpoint all the mutt's ancestral origins within a thousand years on the map, it would probably have a dot on Africa.

I am proud of being a Latvian, but that comes as part and parcel of me being proud of who I am. It is certainly healthy to have such a relationship with your roots, but I've seen that some people, Latvians included, have a bad habit of circlejerking muh heritage on Sup Forums more often than actually doing something useful.

>t. 3% """pure""" Amerimongrel German ubermensch
Greetings

If you truly would like to come to america you can simply come here through work visa or vacation. If your white no one will even touch you, but be warned the east coast of the U.S has a nigger problem, its best to go midwest US where people still speak german.

I dont get it? My non-germanic genes are too dumb to understand what this message means masta.

the definition was continually changing, japanese were considered honorary aryan so that they could conduct business and shit in germany, and because the nazis were impressed with their non degenerate culture.

western slavs were considered aryan at least at one point, the definition was continually changing though and they weren't impressed that they allowed the jewish bolsheviks to gain power over them

Dude fuck the Celts, they lost

For starters you forgot Ireland, Normandy, Alsace, Bretony and the rest of Scotland. Secondly, only those of 100% of Celtic-Germanic origins are Celtic-Germanic

How? USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos
>fighting words and incitement infringement of the First Amendment

no

Aryan is a meme. There are Europeans and non-Europeans. Celtic-Germanics, Finnics, Baltics and Slavs. The rest are irrelevant. """""Aryan"""" and """""Caucasian""""" are terms that shitskins obsess over

~70% German
~20% Irish
~10%Cornish

You cunts can fuck off I'm proud of my Irish blood

i didn't say it wasn't a meme. they didn't have access to genetic tests back then so had to categorize people by facial structures and shit. the thread is about who were considered untermensch tho and it didn't include non germanic europeans, nor were only germanics considered aryan

I'm half German half Scottish with a little bit of Native American mixed in.

I'm am the most ethnically American person ever

Untermensch were negroes, communists and/or degenerates, gypsies and jews. As far as bloodline goes, never take advice from Hitler - he allowed subhuman part jews to be "German". Alfred One Drop Rule Rosenberg is a guy to admire though