"Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon"

>On Wednesday night, I received a phone call from Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director. He wasn’t happy. Earlier in the night, I’d tweeted, citing a “senior White House official,” that Scaramucci was having dinner at the White House with President Trump, the First Lady, Sean Hannity, and the former Fox News executive Bill Shine. It was an interesting group, and raised some questions. Was Trump getting strategic advice from Hannity? Was he considering hiring Shine? But Scaramucci had his own question—for me.

>“Who leaked that to you?” he asked. I said I couldn’t give him that information. He responded by threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff. “What I’m going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over,” he said. I laughed, not sure if he really believed that such a threat would convince a journalist to reveal a source. He continued to press me and complain about the staff he’s inherited in his new job. “I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can’t help themselves,” he said. “You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

>Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon
archive.is/72Ir2

Intentional move by Scaramucci?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/72Ir2
youtube.com/watch?v=AaMvqAwW4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=0BSrJv0IpHY
twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One part from the article is a ridiculous stretch though.

>“I’ve called the F.B.I. and the Department of Justice,” he told me.
>“Are you serious?” I asked.
>“The swamp will not defeat him,” he said, breaking into the third person. “They’re trying to resist me, but it’s not going to work. I’ve done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they’re going to have to go fuck themselves.”

Anthony is clearly not talking in the third person, and is talking about Donald at that moment.

sage sage ten dorrah

Scaramucci sounds like a giant faggot tbqhwysenpai I don't know why Bannon brought him on board

This is a good read to be fair. I can see it being intentional.

This is going to be a huge fucking news story right? I mean this is really over the top

Why sage? He even archived, ffs, do you want this board to be filled with "really makes me think" and "i made this piece of shit video/drawing/[insert shit]"? Oh wait, I checked your flag, you must be an antifa faggot, or worse, an Ostdeutscher.

Wow this dude doesn't take any shit. Based.

It would have to be, right? His comments on Reince and Bannon are newsworthy. It was probably recorded as well.

I really do contend he did it on purpose though.

>archive.is/72Ir2
>"Stab them in the front"
Tony is based

This is the kind of attitude I want.

Too funny.
>journo won't give up sources
>mooch tweets out implying it's rinsed
>journos inadvertently reveal rinsed as their source by fruedian slipping that rinsed is getting the FBI called on him
>mooch knows the source now
Oldest trick in the book

RUTHLESS MOOCH

This guy doesn't take no shit from rinsed pubes
definitely killed a guy for the mob

Scaramucci is not playing around

>I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock

Why would Bannon need to do this, he runs the whole show, and will be elected in a landslide in 2024, mark my words

trips, so it must be true

>“When I put out a tweet, and I put Reince’s name in the tweet,” he said, “they’re all making the assumption that it’s him because journalists know who the leakers are. So, if Reince wants to explain that he’s not a leaker, let him do that.”

Now that is fucking 4D chess desu

Obviously the Mooch is fucking with this guy.

trips so it must be true

It begins.

>we've entered the timeline where an italian manlet punches the WH chief of staff in the nuts and throws him out on his ass saying
>"look at me, I'm the comms director"

fucking kek suchhin mai cotch

>not trying to suck my own cock

Dangit I like this liddle noodlenigger. I might have to deploy that attack move myself.

>new guy at work
>reports to the boss
>implies you are fucking over your boss on the record
>backtracks
>implies you are fucking over your boss again on the offrecord

At what point do you resign?

Is this for real? Fucking amazing!

Pretty much. And you know Bannons gonna mention the shinebox.

The administration has a deep bench in organized crime. "Ten Fingers" Scaramooch (he has 10 fingers) is just the first DH.

>“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said.

I have no misgivings over Sean Spicer being replaced

this is gold

KYS jew

Wtf is going on. I think Joey Diaz might be advising Trump.

We all know what happens next, senpai.

I fucking love this timeline.

This is the fuckiest fucking thing I have ever

I'm not even sure anymore if I want off this timeline or stay a little bit more

why is Sup Forums not on fire about this, this is the most significant thing to happen in a couple weeks

Eeeeyyyyy... Look'a dat!

My guyyy... The Mooch is trending on the Twitter! Eyyyyy....

Hickory Dickory dock! Steve Bannon sucks his own COCK!

OHHHHHH!

Lol I don't care how much of a media distraction this guy is. I fucking love this administration now!

HIYO!!!
This is why DNC happenings are slipping under the radar. Wonder how long Trump will put up with a guy stealing his fame and air time.

FORGET ABOUT IT! Lets hear it for Tha Mooch!

THE MOOCH BRINGING THE HEAT

youtube.com/watch?v=AaMvqAwW4HA

People on here don't seem to realize that Bannon is one of the biggest leakers in the admin, and is pretty much looking out for his own interests. He isn't integrated into the staff (even Stephen Miller is!), he's always fighting and saying cringey shit, and he's trying to use Trump to get his own agenda pushed through. It's why he's trying to promote himself as the puppet master of Trump's victory.

For a chief strategist, he's killing Trump's reputation and standing.
>inb4 called a Kushner shill or libtard

no, Bannon is not good for Trump in the long run. Why not bring on someone like Jim Webb to be a populist adviser while also appealing to the Reagan Dems from the Rust Belt?

>"I’ve done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they’re going to have to go fuck themselves."

>“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,
hahahahaha
Scaramucci is great.

lol, you idiot. this is THE BEGINNING OF THE HAPPENING you dumb fuck. Within the hour, there will be utter chaos over what is coming.

check 'em

IS SCARAMUCCI /OURGUY/

It's interesting how these cuckolds' minds work. Mooch cucked the New Yorker reporter into revealing his source, and the reporter bragged about it first thing in his article.

>He responded by threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff. [...] I laughed, not sure if he really believed that such a threat would convince a journalist to reveal a source.

The leaker's not on the White House communications staff.

Because we were being raided with 10+ 300 reply Lauren Southern threads a day for a while

BIG GUY
I
G

G
U
Y

>inb4 called a Kushner shill or libtard
Don't worry you're just our average shill.

>uh, you don't get to bring leaks

I think it's just classic trump tactic of stirring up shit to take the headlines while important shit like the DWS shit happens.

You're fucking delusional and gullible. I'll bet you believe every word that anon5 typed as well. Moron.

SCARAMUCCI seems like a mob guy.

CHECKED

Fuck this wop Scaramucci. Bannon is /ourguy/.

Yes. Please turn on one another because of this.

How will Steve ever rec-

What's this! Bannon was hiding under the ring the whole time!!!!!!!!! Mucci doesn't see him!! Oh no he's on the top rope!! Is he holding the football!!!

Mucci, turn around!!!#!

No one gets Scaramucci's position with poor impulse control. This is 100% bait with some sort of ulterior motive.

Tbh I've never really believed the 4d chess theory, but this conversation certainly suggests it.

gabbagooool

Kek that pic is worth 1000 words! Pure gold. As a Wisconsinite, I despise RP.

>tfw when you tried to suck your cock once and the tip was less than a centimeter away from your lips so you could only lick it a little

no u
>he's trying to use Trump to get his own agenda pushed through

There is no Trump without Bannon's agenda.
Ok, there is, but it's just more pro-Israel jewpublican nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=0BSrJv0IpHY

On reality tv this is called a "Beef" The trick is to always be having a beef with someone. You never resolve the beef, before you get into the next one.

It's all just part of the show.

Ya'll tell me when you get tired of wasting your lives watching reality tv and actually want to get something done....

this dago greaseball cracks me the fuck up

you mean "don't put" right?

I don't think anybody here believes he is beefing with Bannon.

He's just throwing that out there to make it look like he's not on Bannon's side while he eviscerates the traitor Rancid Poopdick. The MSM will fall for it, we know exactly what he's doing though.

Trump really has turned national politics into a reality show.

I was trying to talk to a coworker today about the transgender ban coming up right in the middle of the weeklong votes for repealing the ACA, but she doesn't really follow politics, so I kept having to back track and explain why xyz meant abc. Eventually I had to just stop because I literally sounded like somebody's grandma explaining the plot lines on Days of Our Lives.

That's what I'm thinking. I think Bannon is fine with people within the administration using him in these sorts of ways because he has the bigger picture in mind.

Its so it doesn't appear as if its Bannon's faction vs Poopdick's faction, but Poopdick's swampweasel minions getting hit from all sides by everybody with the balls and integrity. A flanking maneuver.

How long until the Communications Director's catchphrase is rolled out... "Fuck You, You Fucking Fuck!" and sold on tshirts and coffee mugs

I'd buy the mug

Bump

Hahaha what's this photo about? Is this the moment rinsed read mooch's tweets?

On a different note the fact that mooch refers to himself as the mooch made my day

Implying that's not a leftypol post

It already was a reality show, a scripted gay one

>Trump's entire campaign
>Bannon
>and now Mooch, “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,”

Are bants back in the White House?

>SCARAMUCCI seems like a mob guy.

Well Trump's mob connections are coming back again.

Mooch is Trumps axeman, you have to expect people to get cut.
That's what Trump hired him for.

Yeah, he's definitely the hatchet man.

Now I have to go tell this reporter that Bannon sucks his own dick and for everyone to Fuck themselves. Brb.

Wow, the body language. Scaramucci is a bigguy4u and Priebus is a cowering little rat

Check the tweets:

"@infovestment: @Scaramucci if Hillary keeps this up,she might be back in play for 2016…." I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) April 16, 2012

Republicans should support Gay marriage
9:56 PM - Jan 7, 2012

One more point: I support the Gay Rights Movement and I am an active proponent of equality

twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
3:46 PM - Nov 23, 2016

You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy. The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) March 11, 2016

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls.

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 6, 2012

Trump needs to get in the pedo train and use it to blackmail everyone. Why can't we have career politicians back in the white house? Trump is just too unqualified to be president. We need to put the corrupt people back in charge.

Whoever leaked to the media a private meeting the President had and the names of the people in attendance must be fired and charged. Period. I do not blame Mooch for his anger.

Can he do the fandango tho?

I've been waiting all day. This is the most boring happening ever.

purge this leak from the face of the earth

Why are cuckservative voters still a thing. They are Israel loving kike firster globalists

The day was full of happenings. Jokes on you for not realizing how many things got in motion today.

So not only does this reporter have a pipeline to a criminal White House insider leaker he also makes headlines by printing an entire private conversation he had with Mooch about the leak. There are no ethics left in propaganda news. Was Mooch over the top so this reporter WOULD print salacious details? That would be Trumponian chess.

>the tweet patrol shills are here

>Why are cuckservative voters still a thing. They are Israel loving kike firster globalists

Yeah I wish Trumpsters could get off this board as well. I agree.

>No Trump without Bannon.

Nevertrumper Alt-right kikebart detected.

little rinsed pubes thought he would have more time to fuck over America in the white house.

now he realises the gravity of the situation

With that criteria, there's always happenings. You dilute everything by applying apologetics.

Thanks for letting me know he is a kike sympathizing rat

If I took off your America pin, would it kill you?

If reince is doing the leaks then you can have your kike firster neocon party

They think it's okay because muh Hitler. Then they pretend they have nothing to do with how Trump is sabotaged all the time, making him ineffective because politicians are afraid to back him. All they care about is protecting their own asses in a sea of corruption. Then they act like corruption is okay as long as muh Hitler isn't in power. The USA needs to fall so it can start over.

Spamming this on every thread? I wonder what your motive could be.... is that you rinse?

rinse penis is that you?

Manlets will never learn.

Lmao This guy is great so far
even bants with Bannon so people will listen to what he says