I am this man

Hey pol

45 sacrificed most of my life for people who it transpires hate me paid 30 years of tax earnings to a government that hates me and gives it as free money to people that hate me.

Utterly alone betrayed by those I literally worked the skin off my hands for, both by my parents and children in the most fundamental ways. Cheated on by every woman I ever set up a home for.

What do? I am not kidding. I am the guy from falling down

I am filled with the most intense feeling of hate and anger imaginable.

I am sorry.

Go into local politics and hide your power level. Do so.e good there, or wait for the coming collapse and hope you get to go all mad max on everyone.

It was such a great movie because it describes so many of us user. D-FNS and Al Bundy both. Don't think you're alone.

Go smoke some pot and calm the fuck down.

>hope you get to go all mad max on everyone.

I was trained in demolitions and was a company marksman in my early 20s, completed a sniper/gunners course. I can't afford to go psycho as I would hurt a lot of people. If I did I could probably take out half the city I am in over a week long period.

Go spend some time in nature. Seriously. Idk where you live, but go to some mountains and just drive around, hike around a bit.

Be sure to live stream your rampage.

We all are user
some are just in making

very cool, faggot.

McDonald's now offers breakfast all day.

You sound like a self victimizing whiny Jew.
Kys
Be a man.

There is always suicide

Don't ever let them see you crack user. They haven't won until you're truly broken.
Fuck 'em, declare bankruptcy and move to Vietnam or something.

(((you)))

comment of the day

>Go smoke some pot and calm the fuck down.

It illegal. Remember? I'm in my mid 40s and have a job where I get treated like shit. Have been dishinheirited because my unemployable younger brother 'can't make his own way' have to pay child support for a kid I busted myself to have everything I did not as a kid and at 13 could not be even bothered to say hello or return a call or come on holiday for nearly a year. I have a cheating ex wife and a cheating blonde piece of crap girlfriend. I have no pension, no heath care and pay 56% tax. I live surrounded by foreigners who are on gibs money and the only thing on TV is faggots

>Cheated on by every woman I ever set up a home for.
How many times did that happen, exactly? I said "fuck it" the first time a bitch tried to give me the runaround, and that was before I even tied the knot. You know, because I'm not a dumbass.

>very cool, faggot.

Also unfortunately true. I'm also a graduate engineer so could cause major damage if I want. I could make this city look like north Korea from space but with more lights from fires

>I could probably take out half the city I am in over a week
How far would get get in DC?

>There is always suicide

That's a bit like letting the bastards win user. If society wants me dead that bad then they can pull the trigger

>>I could probably take out half the city I am in over a weekHow far would get get in DC?

The city I am in has significantly lower security than US or major European capitals. IT would be laughably easy to shut down the port, electricity, communication, water, emergency services and blow large chunks out of it at will and anyone who did not smile at me in the chaos

Seems to me you already made up your mind, even if you're not yet conscious of it.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard, and if you happen to beat the Breivik high score, think of Sup Forums before you get blown away by machine gun fire.

>I could probably take out half the city I am in over a week long period.

>>Cheated on by every woman I ever set up a home for.How many times did that happen, exactly? I said "fuck it" the first time a bitch tried to give me the runaround, and that was before I even tied the knot. You know, because I'm not a dumbass.

Three times. Only every wanted a child to read stories to and teach fun stuff to like steam engines and a gal to care about and be cared about in return. Not. Fucking. Happening. That's what gets me in falling down. They guy just wants to see his kid on their birthday.

I was taught how to blow up exactly these kinds of installations so it is not surprising that I consider such things but it does not indicate any active intent on my part because I try and value human life but I feel like my head is about to explode with hate right now. You only get to feel this kind of hate when you spend 30 years being the good guy to see every fucking thing you have stolen and every single thing you cared about turned into shit.

You do realize that it's a commentary on misguided anger and delusions of heroism right? The whole point is that he's basically throwing a tantrum and causing a whole bunch of chaos because he's a sexually frustrated cuck. It's your fault for not being educated and not having the ability to make connections. Seriously you must be a huge faggot if you're D-FENS. Take yourself out of the genepool IMMEDIATELY you pathetic beta

your problem is that you became a workfag and a familyfag.

this

So, cut out the toxic people in your life? Not that hard. Don't like where you live? Move. Don't like your job? Find or make another one. I mean, shit, you sound as bad as the people you are complaining about. Yes life is BS and not fair. What are you going to do about it? That's what will define you.

You're a larper, youll do nothing.

His problem is faggots like (((you))).

you are not alone. legion is your name.

shoot up niggers

>You do realize that it's a commentary on misguided anger and delusions of heroism right? The whole point is that he's basically throwing a tantrum and causing a whole bunch of chaos because he's a sexually frustrated cuck. It's your fault for not being educated and not having the ability to make connections. Seriously you must be a huge faggot if you're D-FENS. Take yourself out of the genepool IMMEDIATELY you pathetic beta

I don't have delusions of heroism because I know there is no such thing as a hero and that every man is a coward. Like you. You're a coward a pathetic little fuck who thinks his amoral sociopathy makes him alpha whatever that means when in fact means you are not worth pissing on. You are the kind of cancer that lives by lying and cheating instead of being able to do anything that anyone needs and then you pat yourself on the back for it. You are exactly what needs to burn.

If you're serious, please try to start a race war on your way out.

Calling people pathetic while you complain about how bad your life is on an internet forum. OMEGALUL

>He fell for the "just work hard and things figure themselves out" meme

>"I made inefficient things for the sole purpose of raising my social status and now i'm whining about it on a taiwanese basket weaving forum because it didn't turn out like my utopian fantasies"
Well, after 45 years, welcome to the real world.

how about blaming yourself for your shitty decisions, and become a better man, for a change?

Learn how to use the SAM for one thing

>Go smoke some pot and calm the fuck down.
nigger

Yes. The sucking parasites that live and feed on family guys who hold down jobs and make our lives miserable. You are pathetic. Without us you die you amoral crap. Name on reason that I should care whether you live? Here's a better one. Give me my tax money back. Here's another one, I don't get to see my kid so why should you? You don't give a fuck so why should I?

>56% Tax
Ah yes, the glorious Leftist way of taxing a State into Prosperity. Gotta love it.

uncuck yourself, faggot
no selfrespecting man cares about neets

Give up and go live in the woods. This is an earnest suggestion and one I think about with a fair amount of regularity. If you die, you die. Right?

No, you keep giving us your tax money. I get to sit home and play games and will get to see your kid boy or girl get turned out on the internet by some blacks. Thanks bud, im livin the life, now back to some video games!

>I am trained in gorilla warfare

58 here. It gets better but only after it gets worse.

Decades hit hard and generational shifts come and go. There is a shitload of differences between now and the 1980s. You'll be around until the 2020s.

My advice is if you have not started saving for retirement. Do so now. The world will pull itself away from you as you get older. Learn and prepare to be happy alone.

Were you also involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Queda?

>how about blaming yourself for your shitty decisions, and become a better man, for a change?

No criminal record, 30 years of tax receipts, one decoration for bravery (which I did not deserve), 12 years of reading bedtime stories and making breakfasts, a youth spent working for my father like a nigger to watch him give literally everything I built away, an ex wife and GF who I have never laid a finger on or threatened who respectively lied about me being violent (even apologised for it saying she needed the house!) and a GF who reported my dog as vicious because it bit her because it was sick of her screaming. Be a better man? What the fuck do you know. Its a lie. You want to know what happens to better men? You are reading it.

>Were you also involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Queda?

No. I killed serbs.

:^)

Dude just pack it all in and become a catholic priest or a monk.

Oh. at first I thought you could have been the next McVeigh. You're actually just the next Rodgers.

>So, cut out the toxic people in your life? Not that hard. Don't like where you live? Move. Don't like your job? Find or make another one
whats it like living with your parents as an adult?

you're an ancap, you're the joke of the entire political spectrum. Embrace NatSoc and be content in life

I hate the leftists that have fed off me. Their scsheme to take my earnings and spend it on everyone but me. Those fat idiotic judges that literally feed themselves from your pocket and tell you can only see you child for a weekend. The lawyers, the paper pushing shitheads who work in taxation, the shits who leave me without healthcare and give it for free to people who only arrived in my country yesterday. The politicians and their families. The state media. I want to kill them. Its not pointless because it does long term good removing them. The risk is deaths caused in the chaos necessary to get to them

>Dude just pack it all in and become a catholic priest or a monk.

They won't take me because I have been married.

you are bitter because you married a cunt. bitter because you worked for your shitty father who was not worth it all. again, you fell for a piece of shit woman.

and you thought being a good goy and doing what all that niggers wanted you to do will save your ass, will make them love you. that is not being a better man, this is childishly gullible. guess, what, that is not how it works. eat through the pain and then accept you have been a terrible judge of character. that you didn´t care for yourself but people not worth it. and then start again.

>>So, cut out the toxic people in your life? Not that hard. Don't like where you live? Move. Don't like your job? Find or make another onewhats it like living with your parents as an adult?

I have not lived with my parents since I was a teenager.

i wonder how many kikes this can killed??

spoiler alert; zero, the holocaust didnt happen but it needs to and will.

And keep giving money to the politicians, civil servants, judges and courts that shat on me. No. No. No.

But hey, at least you are not a nigger.

Whatever you do, don't go on a rampage! I would hate to see you go on a rampage and kill many civilians! That would be awful!

>you are bitter because you married a cunt.

I am bitter yes but not just bitter because of what happened to me. I'm bitter because I saw the same happen to a lot of other decent men.

>amoral sociopathy
>coward
Actually, no, it's because I busted my ass through school and work instead of being an old, whiney faggot who pleads for empathy on an anonymous imageboard lol. Literally kys you're self if you aren't ever going to fix anything in your life until you go on a rampage. I mean what a fucking crybaby holy shit.
You must have had parents that pampered the fuck out of you and gave you everything and when you left the nest you just didn't want to try

You already know what you gotta do.

Do it, faggot. Sacrifice yourself for the rest of us.

buh fucking huh. cry all you want, nobodys gonna hold your hand. if you can´t deal with the system go full breaking bad mode. but whining won´t get you nowhere.

He's right about you though.

Go.

Kill.

Muslims.

CWC, is that you?

Ok this post has convinced me you're not a shill.
Think of it this way, at least you have a kid which is the only objective we have in life and many people will die childless and can't say that, they're the real losers. You can reconnect with your kid in the future just don't force it now.
You may be in a hole now but the future will get better. Don't do anything stupid or you might miss all the big happenings that are going to be. Punishment will come for all the leftists all of us wish them death, then it will be our time to strike.

Alright. I'm with you on this. Assassinate your family an blow up the city, user. They fucking deserve it. What country are you in? I want to know I talked to the guy who took out an entire town.

>be a beta little bitch and turn your cheek when someone is fucking over the society you prop up
You are ten times the coward OP is.
I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

iF it makes you feel better many pigmented low bred and sexually demented "persons" do not evn know to thank you for your federal contributions. However their decendents and the Chinese that command them might reference someone like yourself to avoid the same societal deconstruction.

>misapplying memes

As far as I am concerned the following are not civilians

a)Any member of the legal profession or members o their immediate family
b)Any individual connected with the taxation system
c)Any foreign nationality in my nation particularly those connected with the EU who are on social security or are foreign and living on social security
d)Any member of state media
e)Anyone on social security
f)Any politician or member of a politicians immediate family

The only people I consider civilians are those with jobs who don't work for the government. excluding Police, EMT, fire, and military.

There are a bunch of unemployed pakkis three doors down with BMWs packed in front of a house I can't afford to live in. How does that work? They were telling me how they are going to do a course in computers because they are bored. A state funded course. They don't even belong here. They are literally living off me.

Fuck them all, be strong, get on with it, never show weakness.

Take time for yourself, invest in yourself, change things, be happy, fuck them

You should seriously think about spree-killing for a good cause user. It would get your point across if you made one beforehand, and they would sure as shit remember your name.

H I G H S C O R E
I
G
H
S
C
O
R
E

>t.totallynottheFBI

>if you can´t deal with the system go full breaking bad mode.

I am listening. I want to take from those who took from me. I want to take their money, destroy their families and leave them with nothing.

You ever watched the movie? He wanted to kill his family and himself.

Where would you get the explosives etc?

Play a violent videogame or something.

You're late now but wait to the next Bilderberg meeting nex year or another globalist top event and blow everything up. 3 useless pakis is a waste desu.

(((You)))

Why? What a working-class response. I don't give a fuck about the lower 90%. You do realize serfs are absolutely retarded right?
>propping up
So what you're saying is that the lower classes need more GIBS? Absolute kek. You literally must have no idea how regulated capitalism or federalism works. Fags like OP just can't take responsibility for their failures so they blame it on society. Fuck off. That's the definition of cowardice.

Not sure but it would suck pretty bad. I have my own house (on a golf course).

If you aren't happy, you need to change your life.

It is that simple user.

>Where would you get the explosives etc?

From a quarry. That being said I don't need PE to hit an oil terminal. I could probably make enough old school to take out a water treatment plant in an afternoon with some homemade rdx

Top cuck, you should kys desu

>meme police
>everything has to be a meme
You should see a doctor and ask him about autism

>If you aren't happy, you need to change your life.

Yes. You have so much life left though. Its like a bad of sweets/candy. You eat them one by one or take a fistful and stuff it in your mouth and chew.

Go on with the movie, kill a nazi

>what a working class response
t.trustfund kiddie that will die if left out on his own

>So what you're saying is that the lower classes need more GIBS?
No. I am suggesting that you work on your reading comprehension though.

OP obviously is incapable of that and would rather cry about his self-created problems

You definitely should not kill the Rothschilds because that would be illegal.