A-R-Y-A-N W-O-R-L-D O-R-D-E-R

A-R-Y-A-N W-O-R-L-D O-R-D-E-R

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The worst thing to come out of this is the resurgence of that bull dyke haircut.

Cringe, they look Slavic.

only the top left and top middle are aryans, jesus stop being so fucking dumb

That pineapple haircut should die already

a haircut doesnt make you aryan you cyka blyat.

I first saw it on peaky blinders. I'm sure it was earlier though.

>reality

>aryan means blonde

When will this meme die

>So called master race
>literally commiting mass cultural and ethnic suicide
>being outbred by goatfuckers
rlly meaks u think

snow niggers do nothing except look good. it's always been anglos or medis getting shit done for the white race. aryans are still behind some middle east races in terms of accomplishments.

A-R-Y-A-N

A-R-Y-A-N

tfw youll never get blown by an aryan twink

but it's not their fault

>t. Montezuma Rodriguez that already committed cultural suicide in the 1500s after letting the baby live when being COLONIZED by Cortes

Bannon?

All of these non-aryans

If a Lion eats a gazelle, whose fault is it? The lion for being stronger and taking advantage of the gazelle's weakness, or the gazelle's for not being able to defend itself? Or is the natural cycle of things to be blamed?

Assuming I'm an aztec is about as accurate ass me assuming that you're native american, Cletus.

Those are Germans, they're great but Nordics are true master race.

The real master race is the Mediterranean Race. Italy and Greece created western civilization, Nordicucks did nothing kek

>implying I'm white
>implying Mexico isn't the laughingstock of the Latin America nations by claiming they're white when they always sperg out with "WE WUZ AZTEKZ"

>DAT NOSE
jew

kek

All kidding aside. That was beautiful. An Aryan protected World free from all the jews and nigros.

"I wanna go back to Call of Duty"

"This is Red Orchestra bitch! Welcome to Hell!"

What's Jake Paul doing in that pic?

Fag.

So, this is only 1% of Sup Forums

>implying Mexico isn't the laughingstock of the Latin America nations by claiming they're white when they always sperg out with "WE WUZ AZTEKZ"
When did I say it wasn't? The only ones equally as concerned with bullshit Identity politics in this continent are the USA and Argentina.
Luckily younger generations simply don't give a shit anymore. Maybe we'll avoid the shitshow that race relations are over in the USA and get some semblance of equality.

Or maybe we'll just plunge into a civil war, I dunno

very few people here in Sweden is that good looking

>implying Hess doesn't look good

Hess may have looked a bit off at times but the man has good features and could probably kick the shit out of most (((men))) today.

>not posting VMI's first Jew

A-R-Y-R-A-N

>No joke can we finally deal with these 3rd worlders invading our homeland?

Look in the mirror u fucking losers

> keep clinging to a Idea and wont look in he mirror

Was he aryan, Sup Forums?

I-R-A-N-I-A-N
So cute when white slavic trash tries and use the pure Aryan name. Indo-iranians were the actual Aryans you fucking brainwashed kike.
Wonder why the mainstream media trashes Iran so much? True Aryans do not exist anymore. Educate yourself faggot.

Honorary Aryan

Niggers unlike Whites never accomplished anything good or worth remembering

Is pic related aryan?

>Niggers unlike Whites never accomplished anything good or worth remembering
Have you?

Would you let him marry your daughter?

Hess was half Greek and half German, fucking plebs.
He still looked Aryan as fuck, especially in his younger days.

BurgerKike here... that's my hero, Judah P Benjamin. For this post, flying the confederate jack... the south will rise again.

Yes since it'd cancel his judaism
Due to that retarded jewish woman rule

I wouldn't like my son dating a jewess though for that same reason

He fought for Germany and my grandchildren to be Jewish would require the mother to be Jewish at birth too

Honestly, probably, better than niggers, spics, muslim or hardcore Jews. He's German first, Jewish second

>inb4 Your flag! He looks White to me

look in the mirror and tell me what u as an individual has accomplished

> Now KYS how does it feel that you "an individual " havnt accomplished anything and sit and bitch about how great ur ancestors was & how other races are making it hard for you SHOW US YOU ACCOMPLISHMENTS SHOW US

My uncle born in mexico looked like that when he was in highschool. He came to the states when he was 6. Blonde hair, hazel eyes white skin.

Are you actually retarded? Most people aren't going to accomplish anything noteworthy. However, large groups of people coming together and creating a culture of productivity, stability and cooperation is what makes society progress and allows geniuses to ply their trade. There's no shame in being a cog in this wheel.

Niggers, however, don't contribute on any level. They can't create democratic societies, they can't function in other people's socities. In fact, they're a liability to any society they become a part of.

Well you white menb enjoy your little time up in the gentlemens clubs clouds while we're in the basement fucking your women with a throbbing and pulsating chocodicks

According to his biography, he was given Mischling status, was expelled from the Army after 1940, was exempted from deportation because of his military service, and later used influence with his army buddies to protect his father from deportation.

these images trigger /pol more them anyone else cant when they look in the mirror they see what hiter would exterminate

what a beautiful white man

Because shit hit the fan back in 1939 - otherwise he would have stayed and did not end up in a camp

>when you find out the most famous Jewish passenger to die on the Titanic, refusing to leave his wife's side even as the ship went down was a Confederate soldier and spy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus

short hair is for fags

jewish propaganda.

The only thing you are doing in basement is shitposting on Sup Forums

why cause u are a total fat fucking loser this is how real men look KYS u dirty blooded incest

bblacks have short hair. hardly have long hair.

yes all blacks are alphas pretty much

meanwhile, most betas are white, have long hair, hate their own race, and should ''YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE''

>tfw im blonde blue eyes but will never be aryan

SO
FUCKING
CLOSE

jew.

preppy, twink, aryan

yes, he is gay

Anglos are descendants of the Angles who emigrated to Britain along with the Saxons and Jutes. All of these people are Germanic (Indo-European or "Aryan" if you want to be edgy)

I suggest you read more because it's pretty foolish to use the term "Anglo" in order to refute Germanic ethnicity when Anglo is demonstrably a Germanic race.

Do not worry my Dutch brother, the third haystack wil be set alight, and we will thrive forever!

Ps: I look like the guy in the middle, but with light brown hair and green eyes!

western Sup Forums posters are 90% white.

meanwhile, the blacks in the west are out scoring some white and black women

this

He'll be a fine aryan once he grows up.

Mexico has lots of towns with an almost entirely white, blonde, blue eyed people. German immigrants form 1800's iirc. They make some killer cheese.

It looks good on an attractive 10/10 white man, but that is because anything looks good on a chad.

Try it in real life and you end up looking like Richard Spencer.

Anyone recommend good haircuts? I go for back and sides shaved short with a fade, but its a bit boring.

>manlet
>cuck for serving and dying for Israel

Why not? Weak jaw? Manlet? Mischling?

>Jacket button done at table
>Fucking tomato sauce on table
Would not fuck

> A-R-Y-A-N W-O-R-L-D O-R-D-E-R
No

Locked knee faggot.

No one looks like that except models.
Attractive white people look good. More news at eleven?

For all you unknowing Aryans:

The help will come, they have been protecting us since 43!

But they had to plan everything, to take over!

You will all see, screenshot my comment and post in next year with the date!

Hy i am user this is for all of you next year.

Today is the 28th of July 2017.
The Reich will come and bring peace.

For those of you who read this right know in the future on /pol or some other site, enjoy the new world of peace.

Ps: I told you so! :)

Not in his watch

I'm aryan and I just shave my head and keep it a little thickerr on top. No need to go full faggot with it

Same here, as soon as I saw it I got it tho

Just because these guys have blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't mean they have high IQ's. It just means they look good.

I look like them except with dark skin. I am Indian after all and a true Aryan let alone a muslim. How fucking helly can you whitebois be? Also my IQ is >120

Underrated

Blacks ain't shit. You niggers stay looking at the ground when I try to make friendly eye contact lately. Just reaffirms my suspicions that blacks are seething with rage when they see a clean cut white male. Fucking sickening. Can't wait to get out of this nigger shit hole

Why do they all have the same haircut?

I look 10x better than that, have a 13+inch cock and I make 300k a year working as the head chef at wendys. Also My IQ is >140

interesting how the nordic ideal strayed away from the morphology of Cromagnons
you'd think they'd be more enamoured with the original European man
although in Arno Breker's statues Cromag features seem more evident

That's a real Chad face
Literally no one looks like that anymore

>im Indian and tru aryan
WE WUZ
Poo

Making eye contact is considered in the animal kingdom a challenge. You said friendly. How do you know you appear friendly to them? You don't know what they feel when they see you. They might feel respect. There fore they won't look you right in the eye unless they want something from you.

your loss

the English are probably >50% pre-Anglo-Saxon

the original steppe 'Aryans' were more gracile than Mesolithic Europeans and the dumb Aryanists it to an extreme by worshipping those neurasthenic phenotypes. at least what you posted looks like he could throw a punch

Can I be Aryan if I have (naturally) blonde hair and brown eyes?

whatever dude, maybe you're on of the tough ones

I'm talking about the average here.

aberage while male is a nu male.

avarage black male is swinging his arms around the basketball court in front of the cheerleaders

then the average white male will be the nu male he is, and try to white knight around those cheerleaders. he'll also claim he's a feminist.

F E M I N I N E

>tfw brown eyes
>brown hair but was blonde as kid
>over 6'0

I can be Aryan, r-right Sup Forums?