VICTORY

Victory of the Light has committed to a 200 page release within the nect few hours

Its game time
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
pastebin.com/wxXfp13e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we're not human

Are all ayys this autistic and schizo?

Stop spamming this autistic shit all over the board. Huurrr t. Shill

>We're not human
Why do people on Sup Forums fall for obvious larpers?

Because it's the summer and Sup Forums is where the kids hang out.

Technically all Christians are not human, but this is something that non-Christians, and even some Christians, do not understand.

There also existed in the past alien human hybrids; they just found their DNA this week, mixed with human DNA.

So yes, my dear Mercutio, there are stranger things in heaven and earth than can be found in your philosophies.

Dude shut the fuck up, this is so obviously the most convoluted retarded mess I've ever heard and the fact people believe this shit makes me question whether our species deserves to continue.

If my responses frighten you, don't read them.

They don't frigthen me, they make me question the validity of anything else on this board because Victory of the LARP is the most obvious fucking retardation ive ever seen

>not human
Obviously a kike

How can you not see that you have been set up to believe in ETs for your entire lifetime?

>Got

>we aren't human
Is everyone on Earth larping today?

Kys

Wow it's franks brother

>DNS colluded with Russia story blows wide open
>hey look at all these shills and distractions
july 27th was nothing goyim

SLIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THHHHHHREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's the whole point. Setup for the fucking bluebeam bullshit kike psy op.

VOTL logo is literally a blue fucking beam in the middle.Try harder.

I bet the emails are gonna have the most vague garbage riding the wave off current events.

Omg that top bar. No charge, so much garbage..
Is this what the future looks like?!

>listening to the ayyy lmao twitter man
Fuck i hate nu-pol

that faggot cant even decide wether trump is deepstate or working with his ayy pals. nigga cant even get his story straight. either way his talk about disclosure tells me its project blue beam time.

To live is Christ; to die is gain.

No, set up for interdimensional aliens to blow you away and make you believe they are extraterrestrial aliens.

Why do you think so many of the world's most powerful leaders have made trips to Antarctica this past year?

take this cunt garbage to /x/

I'll interdimensionally stick a dildo in ur ass kike.

Who says I'm not a Christian?

Just because I'm not willing to believe in ET life without any evidence doesn't mean I don't believe in God.

How about your prove you're not a larp and post information you couldn't possibly have if you were larping. Like new technical innovation, or mathematical proof nobody has ever solved etc.

Pretty sure I wouldn't feel it.

happening
youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo

God.......is an interdimensional alien.

OMG 200 pages of nothing!

>VictoryoftheLARP

How fucking convenient, of course they'd come out with 200 pages of garbage when shit is hitting the proverbial fan in Capitol Hill. It's a blatant distraction.

That reminds me. The fucker who shot up the GOP softball practice didn't know what the fuck end the round came out of, and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

He had a "kill list" but spoke to someone on said kill list without even recognizing him.

Is anyone looking into that shit, or is it already "case closed"?

Haha nice bait user

It takes a while. Let it sink in.

the fuck is this faggotry

Who cares about anything you say if you only provide text messages that you literally could have sent yourself. Vauge references tying into current events dropping aliens into everything. And this incessant rambling like a schizophrenic is retarded.

I think you've run out of material and just keep recycling ur buzzwords but with current events to keep em fresh.

You literally started off talking about a stargate in iraq as the reason for the War. The reason for the war was the petrodollar you fucking kike.

so is she already a clone here?

is this after 9/10/16?

Also if VOTL is legit he wouldnt be using a twitter account whose first follower.........

UNLESS NOBODY WOULD TRUST HIM (SINCE YOURE A DEEP STATE SHILL) AND HE NEEDED SOME SEMBLANCE OF CREDIBILITY TO GET OFF THE GROUND RUNNING.

the blue screen tweet that says 'Text' (1/2) is replyingto @KibBitzLaw . was he replying to himself?

First follower was Obama*

release the ayy-mails!
lamo her up!

no idea. i saved the pic from this thread either way i wanted to pull attention how in one he says trump is their pal and in the other their enemy.

RedPillSuppository is my account, what's up?

>i wanted to pull attention how in one he says trump is their pal and in the other their enemy.

Yea, and I am wanting to pull attention by asking where is the evidence that the blue screen tweet was his? as there is evidence that tweet is responding to @ him.. do people usually @ themselves?

look at my post right after that. there is another screenshot where votl says trump is his pal. i didnt refer to the blue one. in the other you see he posted it

how long left?

VoL is honeypot, but it's interesting to note that Shills have progressively picked up pace in attacking him & even the same ones involved in the Shill Operation(Pic Related) against the KB Threads(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/) are involved.

So let's see what he has to show.

Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank.

This sounds somewhat absurd.

Bring on Project Bluebeam! Bring on the End of Times! Bring on the Contact Scenario! There is no God and her name is Eris!

bump for based anon5

>Originally Lucifer symbolized the bringing of knowledge. NOTHING TO DO WITH EVIL.
>VOTL=Victory of Lucifer?
>I'm ok with that.

>Green text bring reeds.

Frank kys you larping loser, can't have another larper stealing any of your larp limelight can you now

This nigger uses the symbol of the Jedi Order
profile pic, who gives a fuck about this bullshiter

>VOTL
Pfffft.

"Pleidian" is your cue to automatically disregard anything the /x/ dipshit has to say

You all know it's David Seaman right??

Any old fags remember when he first appeared on rogans show years back and then had a melt down on twitter over gibs as he couldn't get a job at a Burger King?

He then turned up 2 years later as Trumpkin.

Nah, I ain't buying it. He's mentally unstable.

the real one
image search

We call that a novel. I stararted reading his tweets yesterday seriously, but its just too far gone for me.

funny yeah i would do the same

200 pages of emails?!?!

Is this a LARP doctoral dissertation?

It's from the constant drug use.

Obama used to auto follow people back

The release has begun, people screenshot if you can as they delete tweets quickly

Yeah I was the one he was speaking to in that screen shot. The guy is either Larping for a book deal or full on crazy.

why do ayys fuck this guy?

THIS IS A MOSSAD DISINFO AGENT, HIS NAME IS DAVID SEAMAN

YOU GUYS FALL FOR THE DUMBEST SHIT, NO WORSE THAN SJWS

ayyy on twitter lmao

Only sane faggot ITT and it's a damn pizza

yeah why are they all SO hard to read? he should have made a zip package or just a download pdf.

VotL hit us up we will help you distribute.

Prepare your anus!

Yeah 40 billion earth type planets in our galaxy and there are no aliens. Retard.

So they release 9/11 truth disguised as aliens?

What is this new devilry?

Well @KibBitzLaw just dropped a butt load of emails from some where no idea what this stuff is about, apparently 9/11 somehow. Not sure there is a LOT of information to digest

Those emails are tough to read but it looks like there are some 9/11 truth stuff in there. Nothing researchers don't know though. Can anyone summarize the rest?

bumping for ayymails

There is some stuff about the jews

>ayyss using twitter
fucking LARP

I think I figured out this VOL schtick. Crazies send him wild nonsense, he mines it for shared bits, and he publishes the shared bits. Everything was shared to him with insistence that it's true, so he shares everything on with insistence that it's true. His whole narrative is a baby born of a filter.

its horacio, faggot.

mercutio was the dead gay nigger capulet

learn to read, homo

heres an email where he forgot to redact the part that he's sending it to himself

frank we know that VOTL is bullshit but outing him doesn't give u any brownie points you fucking faggot

Sounds like a schizo. What has this guy actually done to have legitimacy?

I figured that might be the case. I have an idea for any of our bored writefags, send him a bunch of crazy stories and see if he shares any of them.

huh

YEAH ITS TOTALLY AYYSSS

cool but why is somuch censored

At least he gives something resembling evidence. To date, as far as I can tell you never have. Only claims which don't line up with anything else (although I did find something somewhat lining up with your Origins info but it's nothing that could be considered credible in terms of a verifiable source if information).

You want credibility, give us a couple of pages of that Roths to Rocks book.

See, now that's just unnecessary.

Aaaand its all bullshit.

they posted emails - check twitter

pastebin.com/wxXfp13e
Here you go, faggots.