When did you realize that Buddhism and Christianity are the only two good religions on this Planet...

When did you realize that Buddhism and Christianity are the only two good religions on this Planet, and how do we get rid of all the others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4FGh6cMHB8
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=gU6u1bjz2bk
youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk
youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how similar is Jesus to Buddha?

What's so much better about Buddhism than Hinduism or Jainism?

Very different characters.
Jesus had a more fiery temperament, could get angry etc.
Buddha was always calm.

1) Buddhists don't shit in the streets;
2) Buddhist philosophy is more interesting. The most interesting Hindu philosophy, Advaita Vedanta, borrowed heavily from Mahayana/Madhyamaka (via Gaudapada)

holy shit i agreeeeeeee

KGB was interested in Buddhism, yoga... as vehicles of transmission for the demoralization virus. Nuff said

>Buddha was always calm.

He didn't say you had to be calm always though

Zoroastrians are based too

You don't know much about Hinduism.
You should remove Christianity from your list because a dead kike on a stick shouldn't be celebrated.
Sort yourself out.

buddhism is only good "religion" because it doesnt require stupid mythical beliefs

>a dead kike on a stick shouldn't be celebrated.
Im sure its more than that you fuck.

They lead to stagnation

I'll bite. What are the major beliefs of Christianity and what does it mean to be a Christian?

>le buddhism is just philosophical, maaaan
nice meme you ignoramus

Yeah right it was Hinduism who borrowed from Buddism, Smh
Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs

That pic is enough to convert to Christianity. And you can't look it up. Im not your secretary.

Hmm one accepts everyone and teaches to let go of selfishness and the other wants to make you obey an interventionist God. Buddhists believe in chance and Karma, and Christians believe everything happens for a reason...yeah I'm going to have to go with Buddhism. If you're a Christian, your IQ probably isn't very high up there.

That's what I thought. It's another Jewish trick. Aren't you guys basically Muslims, since you use the same books and all? And how do you know Mary didn't just get knocked up by a nigger like every other white chick? They do say Jesus was black...

I'd say you shoudn't really decide what religion is better than the other. People think differently than ya, and saying your religion is better than theirs and trying to end theirs is basically what Hitler did

i want to fuck that ganesha

Hey dipshit, explain to me how what Buddha teaches and what Satan teaches are any different

Buddhism can stay but fuck all monotheism. Sorry but this would include Xtianity

Anyone who disagrees with this statement is a moron.

You're forgetting Hinduism & Taosim foo.

when i started reading about the other religions and learned how fucked up societies that didn't have christianity historically were. we're all taught by joos in academia that "it's white western culture that is so awful and terrible" and omfg it turns out that historically our cultures were far more benevolent and humanitarian than ANY other one that has walked the earth. slavery? all races did it, most cut slaves dicks off and did even more horrible stuff, only thing is we ended it. war? literally everyone did it. we only think it's wrong today because our culture frowns upon it (which is more than can be said about most groups in history, who glorified it). "genocide" of the native americans? we fought a war for land with savage people who kidnapped our children and sold them into slavery with startling regularity. all groups of people have warred for lands. every. single. one. the difference is that when we won, WE WERE ACTUALLY NICE TO SAY "HERE, YOU CAN HAVE THESE HUGE SWATHS OF LAND TO LIVE ON AND WE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE AND LET YOU SELF DETERMINE YOUR OWN DESTINY". NOBODY HAD EVER DONE THAT BEFORE IN HISTORY TO A PEOPLE THEY HAD CONQUERED IN A WAR FOR TERRITORY and we are supposed to feel BAD for it?

what you say is 100% right OP. christ and buddha were fucking revolutionaries. their ideas were lightyears ahead of everyone else and the doctrines of christian religion in particular led to a cohesive society with morals and a high quality of life, on average, for its citizens.

i'm not even religious but praise christianity and buddhism is a distant second best

Calm when counting bullets

ASIAN WRAITHU

Well they were interested in mysticizm and supposed knowledge of martial arts masters and sages.

They went on a large hunt on those all over the USSR.
I don't think that religeous purges were the reason.

It's true. They are the only good religions.

All others are a social virus.

All the Sup Forumssters who disagree are retarded.

Satan isn't real and doesn't teach anything. Buddha said men should follow their dharma and live righteously, and that in following dharma they would gain greater understanding of the workings of the universe.

Jesus said let niggers rape your wife.

When i was 12.

Vedas are pretty good though.

Hermeticism can teach you a lot too.

Awwww, you're adorable

Buddhism? Nah, Taoism and Christianity. Buddhism undermines traditional Eastern values.

You're an idiot and have a shitty understanding of the world. Christ was a cuck. Your civilization is falling because all you can do is masturbate to the accidental circumstances that led to Britain colonizing the world.

All other religions are trash tier. As Christ said, judge them by their fruits. Only Christendom produced civilization as we understand it. The domains of Hinduism, Islam, and Buddhism have all produced cultures that eat dogs and shit in the streets. The best of the classical pagan cults of the volk/nation, such as Confucianism,, were capable of producing modestly advanced civilizations in the classical world. But they were only pale, bloodless fore-runners to the glorious lights of Christendom.

Similar enough that the Japs made a manga/animu about Jesus and Buddha hanging-out in modern Japan.

Buddha spent most of his life trying to figure out how to deal with suffering, also pertaining to the hindu custom at the time is reincarnation which he sees as suffering over and over again, he also found a way to stop this too.

Jesus is God.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4FGh6cMHB8
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI

It requires just as much suspension of disbelief as Christianity. Do you know anything about Buddhism?

Cuckstianity was always a religion of jews and cucks. It is a doctrine of weakness, pacifism, and submission. The earliest christians literally begged the roman officials to kill them because it was a sure way to get into heaven. It was a cause of societal decay back then and it's no different now.

The major belief is that the messianic promise outlined in the Old Testament is fulfilled, rendering Judaism obsolete. The particular significance of this lies in the Jewish faith's historical significance to the development of occidental cultures, particularly the ones of the Ancient Levante which migrated northwest at around the fall of Rome and gave rise to a fair share of noble lines and social movements which then went on to shape European culture, politics and history, Scythians/Saxons and Sarmartians being among the most well-known if ill-researched examples.

What this means in practice is that by a life lived after the example of Jesus Christ (such as challenging dominant dogma where it begins acting to the detriment of one's society and engaging the other on equal footing so as to outline the means for coexistence within the cultural framework presented by them), Christians attain for themselves a spiritual liberation which ideally fosters a coherent, strong and solidarous culture governed by peacable yet just conduct. A Bhuddist might herein see reflected the notion that "when words are both true and kind, they can change our world" - and it would seem to me that as the world's largest living religion, Christendom went on to do just that.

What, however, do your words actually contribute to this discussion?

>judge them by their fruits
>rampant spread of Islam throughout the West
>sluts want to be slutty for the sake of being slutty
>western men are cucks
>60% divorce rate
>niggers
But I have a cell phone that I can post on Sup Forums with! that means whit- I mean Christianity is the best!
Get the fuck out, you fucking faggot.

true christianity is islam tier, most christians today are not true christians at all

Keep parroting faggot, maybe you'll actually learn how to talk about your own opinions someday.

They are both flawed since their notions of morality and intellect are based on education. They both preach about tolerance, kindness etc, but these ideals only work with east Asians and whites. You can't appeal to the morality and intellect of the brown population, because they don't have either.

Those are all the products of diseased secularism. Fling your shit in Christendom's direction, it doesn't touch us. You're the one with shit on your hands.

t. asshurt little bitch.

...???

>Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs
Then why are countries that have Buddhism so developed (Korea, Japan ,China) but Hindus are shitting in the streets?

Yes, Buddhism initially did borrow from "Hinduism"; but later this was reversed when Buddhism became more spiritually advanced with Nagarjuna.

this

best thing I've read all week thank you

>Same books
What? The bible has 66 books in it the Quran is a single book, how are they the same books?

>They do say Jesus was black...
They also say Jesus was Asian.

Alexander the Great came in contact with Buddhism.

His advisors thought it was pretty neat.

>Jesus had a more fiery temperament, could get angry etc
If that true Jesus wouldnt have his arms broken, gotten thorns impaled into his skulls and nailed to a cross without offering a single bit of resistance.

What is Greco-Buddhism?

fuck you and leave europe

Thanks for actually answering my question. Your description of Christianity makes it sound pretty nice, but it makes me think there are not many practicing Christians at all.
>OP: how do we get rid of all the others?
This is a decidedly un-Christian method of framing this discussion, which makes me think either Christians are lying or they're not practicing Christians. Even if you were to put it as "how do we convert the non-believers", why does the message of Christ to engage the other on equal footing to outline a means of coexistence necessitate the conversion (consumption) of the other into the Christian whole?

Are you really prepared to defend that Christendom, as the world's largest living religion, has made the world a truer and kinder place?

>developed
>china

ahHAHhahHAHhHAahahahAHahHAhahHAHahHAHhaHAHahHAHahhAHHAHAHAHAhhHahhahaH

What about Sikhs?

yep, secularism is to blame. It's not like there is widespread christian support for the invasion of the west by the third world, no sir

>. You can't appeal to the morality and intellect of the brown population, because they don't have either.
But that is racist, user.

Virtuous pagans.

Pajeet detected.

Japan is shinto, chinks are oficially atheists and Korea is christian majority

Respect to you brother

youtube.com/watch?v=gU6u1bjz2bk
Reminded me of Jesus Onii-san.

People who talk with such anger often hate what they see in the mirror most. I can only offer that you meditate over what you are saying and try to get a more objective view on what you're saying.
All the thing you listed came about after people turned their back on Christianity. You don't have to believe any of the stories in they Bible to see they are 100% true, it's however many thousands of years of human experience it's basically the closest thing to peer-review people had before the scientific method. I'm sure that if you wanted to you can find a good way to handle any personal or moral problem in the teachings of the book.
Anger is never going to bring you anything good.
And if you are a troll
10/10

religious muslims have more in common with the core tenets and teachings and historical practises of christianity than christians today do

Buddhism was too redpilled for Hindus.

Even Brahma was like Buddha was woke as fuck.

By wolves in sheep's clothing? Yes indeed. That wafting stench of shit still comes out of secularism's fetid ass even if you dress it up in the cloak of Christian virtue.

>Then why are countries that have Buddhism so developed (Korea, Japan ,China)
Japan is a Shinto country and China is far from developed

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk

They're the only religions I am aware of based upon renouncing the world entirely for a nearly incomprehensible, immaterial, transcendental ideal, the Christian ideal being union with God in Heaven and the Buddhist ideal being Nirvana. They both have moral "points systems" so to speak, sin and karma, they both insist that bad people will be trapped in Hell or Samsara. Furthermore both were founded as branches of a more rigid, legalistic base religion from ancient times that still exist today, Judaism and Hinduism.

I see far more similarities between Christianity and Buddhism than differences, of course each has their quirks. Christianity asserts that there is an all-powerful omnipotent God whereas Buddhism claims even supernatural beings are subject to natural processes and are not all-powerful at all. Christianity asserts that the material world and Hell are separate, whereas Buddhist "Hell" is basically the material world which we are endlessly reincarnated into until reaching Nirvana. In this regard, Christians see life more as a test that must be passed whereas Buddhists see it more like a prison that must be escaped.

Of course this is just a general surface-level analyses, there are many branches of Christianity and Buddhism, some with more similarities than others, but all-in-all the religions are almost disturbingly similar when taken at face value.

>Tolerance and kindness
>East Asian
They lack both of it.

Actually, tolerance and kindness are a characteristic of dying civilisations.

Christians believe the only way to reach Him is through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, while Muslims believe that Jesus was not the Messiah and it was rather Muhammad. Big, BIG difference.

Korea and Japan were literally rebuild by the United States after major wars. China has gone through major growing pains since the 70s and the majority of China is still undeveloped, only the coast and the largest population centers have changed. The same development wave is likely to hit India in the next 10-20 years, after which street shitting will be a meme. Don't pretend like urine and feces weren't literally poured out of windows into the street in 19th century Britain because there are cholera epidemics as proof.

Buddhism was and remains a philosophical fork of Hinduism, and both share the same underlying metaphysical understanding of the universe. How you choose to dress up the rest of the religions practices is of little importance.

No, they are a symptom of dying western civilizations. Tolerance is a Christian heresy, the pretense of being more kind and forgiving than God. Eastern cultures can't be afflicted with tolerance-talk because there isn't a notion of Charity to be so corrupted. It's entirely alien to their being.

>Japan is a Shinto country
It's 50% Shinto, 50% Buddhist you stupid cuck.

Islamic escathology is almost the same as christian escathology though.

If anything, christianity is a bit more pagan as they used a lot of greek concepts, while Islam is more jewish

>christians actively support invasion of the west
>that's just secularism bro

when will you realize christianity is just another jew trick? there are countless christian organizations and charities that bring refugees in and are directly responsible for the fall of europe, it's not just the pope.

The non-practition issue actually would strike me as the big problem here. My layman's understanding tells me that originally the idea was for Christian people to grow up Jewish and then very literally be absolved of the strictures upon growing up and confirming their bond with Christ - note how both bar/bat mitzvahs and confirmations/communions tend to occur at around the same age in a given practitioner's lifetime. At some point this way must however have become lost for the most part, and today we have so many divergent dogmas that you can actually find two Christians who are farther apart theologically than, let's say, a Muslim and a Rodnover (Slavic neopagan) might be from one another.

Ultimately mistakes were made. Huge mistakes. And to a non-Christian it might sound like a copout to say that that not yet being the end is after all the point. But given some of the decline pre-Christian cultures saw, and the high culture that emerged from Christian cultures being ready to overthrow even their own dogma where it proved morally necessary, I would actually maintain that, yes, those areas touched by the Lord ultimately gained more than they lost or might yet lose from it. If not in credibility or kindness than in sheer survivability (most often sourced by these binding values of kindness and honorable action).

I respond the way I expect Sup Forums to respond to me, with excessive cursing.
>turned their back on the Bible
Sorry, mate. You don't get to say "true Christian society would be perfect, if only they were more truely Christian". If they self-identify as Christian, they're Christian, and that's what Christianity has become.

And I'm always a troll.

More like 30% buddhist.

>than in sheer
Should have been "th-e-n", sorry about that

>135190336

>unironically supporting slave morality
Don't call yourself right wing.

The European man is better suited to a a master morality religion like Paganism.

You're both wrong. It's 99% apathetic to metaphysical inquiry, with a hint of Shinto-Buddhist flavored mysticism. Getting bogged down in who believes what over there is meaningless - they don't believe in anything, not even themselves.

I just searched for it
WTF
youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8

>Paganism begs to differ

>i dont know about buddhism but let me talk about it

Why would Christians bring a religion that's hostile to them?
Even the war in Syria was cataloged as Christian genocide.

Well you see both Christianity and islam are parallel. In the Qu'ran Jesus appears and is revered, but Muhammad is the most divine prophet of them all.

Islam and Christianity are the same, and acknowledge the Jewish God. Neither are pagan at all - and neither are explicitly Jewish because in Judaism the Messiah still hasn't arrived yet.

You (((secularist)))s can keep trying to gaslight Christendom, but it's too late now. We know what your connivers and propagandists have done. Everything is on the table or will be soon. Reconquista is coming, and you will have to go back. The West doesn't belong to your kind.

Jesus is Messiah for Muslim.where you got that?

Humurously, Mani, the prophet and founder of Manichaeism, was the first to acknowledge
Zoroaster, Buddha, and Jesus as all enlightened.

>Accept my religion about peace and love or die
Nah, fuck off christcuck/pajeet.

At the same moment I realized Jesus was a Buddhist

>buddhism
>religion

Buddha would be sad to see the state his teaching has devolved into.

I am Jesus.
I am Buddha.
I am Mohammed.
Bring me your women.

>Christianity is fragmented and Christians can be theologically farther apart than a Muslim and a Rodnover
So basically, there isn't even a clear definition of what being "Christian" means. Whatever, I'll just assume everybody knows how to be a good Christian.

You're still not addressing my question. If Jesus said to embrace the other on equal footing, then why is it that Christians make such a point to destroy the other and replace it with Christianity? On top of it all, you repeatedly point to the literal words of Jesus Christ and say true Christian society would be perfect, but the actual practices of self-identifying Christians repeatedly fail to fulfill to live up to the teachings of Jesus and rather than being punished for it, are absolved because Jesus died for it. The problem with this lack of accountability is it creates the paradox of a true Christian having no faults, but any observable deviation from true Christianity is forgivable, therefore merely "being" Christian in name only makes you a true Christian with no faults.

They're both grooming cults. What difference does it make.