/HTG/: CONTINUING INVESTIGATION Pt.5

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

Thread's attempted focus for today is to mainly just gather more leads and to assess the ones we already have. From what people seem to gravitate towards today, I'll see what region we might end up focusing on based off of your guys' responses and suggestions. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W5fvY
archive.is/N2E9O
archive.is/aq3BZ
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/bH76w
chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf
cheatography.com/davidpol/cheat-sheets/saul-alinsky-s-12-rules-for-radicals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Saca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauricio_Funes
heartgallerykids.org/
archive.is/HpySt
archive.is/ODlBv
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
wired.com/2009/09/super-collider-gallery/
archive.is/d3ISS
archive.is/JEWGL
latimes.com/local/cityhall/la-me-1114-asia-trip-20141114-story.html
mayorsfundla.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/MFLA-2013-990-FINAL.pdf
4-traders.com/DYNCORP-INTERNATIONAL-INC-16892/
relsci.com/Organization/684958?transactionsGrouping=Industry
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135162442/#135162442
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135084540/#135106105
ir.dyn-intl.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1193125-10-133106&CIK=1338916
mayorsfundla.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/MFLA-2014-990-FINAL-1.pdf
ir.dyn-intl.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1193125-05-234324&CIK=1338916
archive.is/klWKP
archive.is/PaOKy
archive.is/ZBqRu
staleysteel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Bump, who wants to take bets on how long it'll take before shills show up.

What topics need looking into today?

Usual guideline to help you guys discover and map out the trafficking networks. Today should be pretty exciting, a lot of info is supposed to come out today.

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Have you looked into the Muslim Brotherhood for instances of or connections to trafficking? That could be a good one.

It looks like a West Coast network was/is getting busted this week too, good work ICanons

San Diego cell:
>CA Deputy AG, son of lawyer behind Watergate
archive.is/W5fvY

father of Australian tennis star
archive.is/N2E9O

Not sure if this was related:
>SF police officer arrested for CP
archive.is/aq3BZ

No but I'll look into that one.

There's no evidence of super soldier programs anywhere - at least not of successful ones. Starving militias retain their ability to gun down first world troops all over.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

They exist, and they've been teased in the media for some time to get an idea of how people would react to it.

archive.is/bH76w

To prepare for the possible onslaught of shills, here's some recommended reading as these are the tactics that the shills use:

chisineu.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/saul-alinsky-rules-for-radicals-1989.pdf

cheatography.com/davidpol/cheat-sheets/saul-alinsky-s-12-rules-for-radicals/

Take note that this author gave a shout out to Satan in his personal acknowledgements.

It's this kind of logic that really bugs me, "there's no evidence", well yeah that's probably on purpose. The idea just makes sense when you think about it. Why wouldn't the military be investing into something like that? It would only be logical for the programs to exist.

Dyncorp & their human trafficking record in Afghanistan. They're one of the largest government contractors and there are a lot of important people who have been on their boards. I would look at when the AFG scandal occured and who was in charge at that time.
I may or may not be throwing you a thread crumb...

Vocelli Pizza was also a place brought up in past threads, connections to the Clintons I believe through its owners.

Oh Dyncorp also was involved in sex-slave trade in Bosnia in 1999. This is two separate incidents from one US company that has moved people for profit. Occam's razor suggests that they aren't the only ones...

Suspicious NGO's activities and locations is something we should be looking at too I think. A map of the locations of the ones we find suspect might help too once we get enough names.

They were out in full force earlier, only a matter of time.

Jeff Sessions is in El Salvador. This was one of a number of countries implicated in the ring that Silsby was allegedly a part of.

Notice how their last two presidents were arrested on money laundering charges?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Saca

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauricio_Funes

One of the things they were doing was taking money from the Clinton Foundation and passing it out to officers, generals etc. to help facilitate the flow of drugs and humans.

Logical to exist, certainly. If I were in charge of any military I'd be hella interested in those potentials. Believing the military has actually accomplished it is a different thing. To be quite blunt, I don't buy into the competence of government that much. Our government is a cartel, a gang of thugs, and they're never that good at being anything else. The only reason they could even run a FAILING supersoldier program is because it's near enough to the interests of a gang of thugs that they can fuck it up in private.

The government is not single entity, there are multiple groups within it, some that you and I don't know about I'm sure, that are probably doing a better job than others.

>from previous threads:

"Hey found some things about Dynocorp, has some weird ties to pizzagate. it's a hospital or adoption center If I'm correct and supposedly bears a pedophile symbol inside."

Pinellas-Pasco Heart Gallery
500 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd N.
Suite 300,
St. Petersburg, FL 33705

Their ex vice president was going to trial for raping a kid, and having ties in sex trafficking kids in Bosnia.

Their website logo is the pedo heart.
heartgallerykids.org/

>dyncorp

>some facts
archive.is/HpySt

>their VP was arrested recently on child rape charges
archive.is/ODlBv

>WL email
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526

Are you referring to the ambassador? Dyncorps CEO at the time?

Hey anime-user, anxious to see what gets leaked today.

Here to provide information/hints once again.

1) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

2) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

1) The shills keep going "All in", as they progressively become more paranoid.

2) "Ghost Fleets" & where they are Stored/Parked is something that if exposed can stop a Trafficking Network in it's tracks.

Super Soldiers very much exist.

Programs range from Raising/Indoctrination to Elite Soldiers getting Augments to Genetically created "Super Humans". Some of the more advanced(and expensive) programs are a combination of all of them.

NGO's are getting lots of attention in Europe, but they tend to not be looked at in the US.

The Awans are also connected into that.

I'm referring to the entire chain of leadership of Dyncorp at that time. I know who SECSTATE was then, user.
I've seen most of this information on voat/etc., but what I haven't seen are names outside of Grazioplene. Most of the PG/HTG I've seen on Dyn is superficial.

Hey A5, good to see you again. Starting to wonder if the shills are hyped up on drugs. Their behavior seems to indicate at least some of them are. Cocaine or some kind of upper it seems like. Some questions for you:

1. Anons in past threads mentioned Mount Terror in Washington as a place to be looked at due to tunnels there. Do you think this is a legit lead?

2. Does the Ford Foundation have any ties to human trafficking?

3. wired.com/2009/09/super-collider-gallery/

Do you think this place is used for human trafficking?

4. Is there any possibility of FEMA camps being used for human trafficking at all?

5. Some anons have mentioned The Ninth Circle cult, are they indeed involved in human trafficking at all?

What if we archive that
archive.is/d3ISS

1) are they mentally ill, on drugs or a combination of both? I have never seen that kind of thing before

2) Still haven't sat down and looked for that stuff. How likely is it to be near something like a highway? Or would they keep them off of the beaten path?

3) On the topic of NGOs in the US probably helping "migrants"

Asian Americans Advancing Justice is one of these front groups. It appears to be some kind of hybrid project between the Chinese, Soros and maybe Hispanic groups as well that I haven't identified yet.

Here is some info on the LA branch.

archive.is/JEWGL

See their BoD list? Panda Restaurant Group is a Chinese organization involved with Garcetti on "trade missions" he's taken to China:

latimes.com/local/cityhall/la-me-1114-asia-trip-20141114-story.html

They get money from the Mayor's Fund of Los Angeles

mayorsfundla.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/MFLA-2013-990-FINAL.pdf

I don't have the screenshot right now, but you can find multiple AAAJ employees who worked at the Open Society Foundation previously.

I was posting it for others to read.

Ok, I'm not sure where to find other names for Dyncorp's leadership off the top of my head but I will look into that.

4-traders.com/DYNCORP-INTERNATIONAL-INC-16892/

relsci.com/Organization/684958?transactionsGrouping=Industry

Perhaps those can help, those just are the tools that I usually use.

>Panda Restaurant Group
Interdasting.
Panda Express is a foodservice contractor for all branches of service and their CONUS/OCONUS posts.
Source: I was in the military, still work for the military and have been all over the world with the military.
Might be something.

My bad, user. I'm kinda loopy from VA narcotics and I barely get on here but this is an important topic to me so its like the levees breaking inside my head when I come to these threads.

I'll snoop around, thanks

Any of the groups who worked with Garcetti on his "trade missions" and "climate change" summits ought to be scrutinized I think. The fact that they are involved in a remote capacity with the Mayor's Fund for LA as well is suspicious. Not sure where you would go to find more info on that, maybe someone with access to systems I don't could find something.

Dyncorp is run by a filthy Jew billionaire and a dyncorp employee got booked for his underage sexscapades from the 80s but Frank is a still a larping faggot.

What kind of faggot defends jews on the internet? What kind of lying rat has the audacity to tell me that its Jesuits or whatever the fuck Frank says.

Why doesn't Frank talk about Military bases and their pedophile shenanigans? You guys are mentioning dyncorp, why don't you bring up the Presidio?

bump

Bump

Low energy.

based serbia based america

i don't get it. is this an insult or

And here they come, where are your friends

Don't mind him sometimes his conversation is a little distracting

1) That would depend on if it's guarded/has security.

2) Look at which Leftist Groups they have been involved with.

3) Don't know, but it will be interesting to see who takes it over.

4) The location of where the Camps would be factor into that.

5) Think of why/how Cults would be involved in Trafficking.

1) Combination.

2) Both(since it varies between Groups,Region & Purpose). also positions of the Distribution Center(s) matter.

3) Interesting.

>thread exposing frank gets deleted

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135162442/#135162442

>yesterdays thread has the exact same gayluminati images in the exact same order

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135084540/#135106105

wow this is totally organic, and not astroturfing

Apologies for this being messy but I gotta split. I'll be back.
from: ir.dyn-intl.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1193125-10-133106&CIK=1338916

Robert B. McKeon
Chairman of the Board
William L. Ballhaus
Director, President and Chief Executive Officer
Michael J. Bayer
Director
Herbert J. Lanese
Director
Barry R. McCaffrey
Director
Ramzi M. Musallam
Director
Joseph W. Prueher
Director
Charles S. Ream
Director
Mark H. Ronald
Director
Peter J. Schoomaker
Director
Leighton W. Smith, Jr.
Director
Gregory S. Nixon
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary
Craig R. Reed
Senior Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development
Robert B. Rosenkranz
Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff
Steven Schorer
President, Global Platform Support Services
Anthony Smeraglinolo
President, Global Stabilization and Development Solutions
Michael J. Thorne
Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer

where the Camps are located would*

Accurate Meme.

I heard someone from the IC showed up in these threads recently. Shills got even more paranoid.

Appreciate the Bumps you do.

You're pretty damn hard to find from what we were told. Also I and a few other anons here apparently been investigated by the IC for posting in your threads so that's fun.

After the 6/2 Terror Attack I did say that Intel Agencies were looking into people if you recall.

>leftist groups

last time I checked, there was a giant REPUBLICAN pedophile ring in Omaha Nebraska. Dennis Hastert (Republican) was friends with Tony Podesta (Democrat)

Methinks Frank is trying some divide and conquer strategy. We all know that both sides are pedos. Do you know who Craig J Spence was?

5) obtain victims for sex sacrifice, obtain body parts for eating/rituals, obtain blood for rituals and health reasons, maybe obtain them for breeding purposes as well?

3) Whoops, little correction here, posted the wrong link to the Mayor's Fund 990

mayorsfundla.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/MFLA-2014-990-FINAL-1.pdf

Other groups that get money from them:

Gryd Foundation
Naleo Education Fund
CHIRLA
Los Angeles Foundation on Aging
Los Angeles Conservation Corps

That aging one might be interesting

Yea he was able to really whip the Shills up by mimicking your typing style, lol. I guess he was legit because he knew what the Frank kid was up to.

Hastert was a part of and using kids from the same network that other politicians and elites on the East Coast were. Stop with your Alinsky bullshit.

2005 Dyncorp Leadership:
ir.dyn-intl.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1193125-05-234324&CIK=1338916
Robert B. McKeon
Chairman of the board
Stephen J. Cannon
President, Chief Executive Officer and Director
Jay K. Gorman
Executive Vice President of our operating company and our Chief Operating Officer
Michael J. Thorne
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Robert B. Rosenkranz
President, International Technical Services of our operating company
Natale S. DiGesualdo
President, Field Technical Services of our operating company
Thomas J. Campbell
Director
General Richard E. Hawley (USAF Ret.)
Director
General Barry R. McCaffrey (USA Ret.)
Director
Ramzi M. Musallam
Assistant Secretary and Director
Admiral Joseph W. Prueher (USN Ret.)
Director
Admiral Leighton W. Smith, Jr. (USN. Ret.)
Director
William G. Tobin
Director
General Anthony C. Zinni (USMC Ret.)
Director

Ah, I do remember that. I'm guessing you either passed your intel off to some secret IC group(s) that then spread the word around to the others or that you simply have your ways as you were able to still remain so anonymous.

Is it possible that companies like Tyson Foods offer their services to transport paid protesters?

>Barry R. McCaffrey

Not for nothing anons, but McCaffrey was also a member of the council on foreign relations, an org which Jeffrey Epstein is an avid & long-time financier for...

Were the workers they were transporting for their own company or someone else?

Also, screenshot of some semi truck repair places in Los Angeles that I lazily just Google searched. A lot of them are near the 5, 10 and 110 Freeways. Gonna hover over them right now to see if there's anything interesting.

Forgot the screenshot

5) Yep & Possibly.

Replicating the typing style is easy & it's not a uncommon one. That doesn't matter to the Shills who are very paranoid.

1) I have my ways, while also baiting the Shills to expose themselves & go "all in".

If it wasn't for the Shills, I wouldn't have discovered there long term plan to take out Trump.

2) Yep, but the "Ghost Fleets" tend to be separate then the ones that use Corporate(or Front) Vehicles.

CFR is a Globalist Group, that sometimes has members of other Groups inside of it.

1) do any of these places look interesting to you? What exactly am I looking at here? Pic related was the first one I hovered over (in Compton) but I don't really know what the difference would be between a normal repair place and one of these ghost fleets.

2) Would the Ghost Fleets being used by Tyson be nearby their official facilities?

3) is the Atlantic Council a globalist group as well?

>take out Trump

Frank pls

Made a data dump of info on the Open Society Foundations:

archive.is/klWKP

Still looking around for the thread that the user from yesterday said he was gonna post with some human trafficking info in it. Hope he labeled it under HTG or something so that I can find it in the archives in case I miss it.

Another facility in Compton, this one is interesting because there is a repair/upgrade facility, some kind of metal moving/scrap facility and what looks like a big trucking company (Reddaway) all right next to each other.

The proximity to Compton is interesting since it's in the ghetto of Los Angeles and you could theoretically do things like snatch and grabs, handoffs etc. there without many people caring or noticing.

lol

You can also predict of what kind ghost fleets are there too by looking into what kinds of vehicle modifications would provide an advantage for the trafficking operations in that area due to terrain and whatnot.

The White House press briefing today was about going after the MS-13 gang and one of the things they mentioned was that they do human trafficking.

Now that is a valuable piece of info, thank you for bringing that to my attention.

1) "Ghost Fleets" aren't just Trucks & Bus's(But they are used for Bulk shipments), also they tend to have there own Repair places or be close by them.

If you want to find the Bigger Vehicles(Semi's & Bus's) start looking around for where they are parked in large numbers, even empty Trailers at Abandoned Buildings can be a indicator.

2) Not always.

3) They are a fusion of a Globalist Group, MIC & Think Tank.

Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

[They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers.] Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

Interesting.

anon5, been two weeks since the last thread. whats the hold up?

highly skilled graphic designer who does work for a big tech company. tell me what infographic to make and ill do it

Another interesting detail about this little spot in Compton. Just up the street from this screenshot is a big facility for Pacer International. They make shipping containers. They were recently bought by by XPO Logistics to help "expand its transportation business in North America and Mexico."

>wsj article
archive.is/PaOKy
>wikipedia on xpo
archive.is/ZBqRu

This area has a bunch of shipping companies, upgrade/repair facilities as well as a facility that you could maybe use to dispose of parts without anyone knowing.

All of this is right next to the 105 Freeway so you could hop on it and be gone immediately.

There is also a LA county sheriff's office right next door. Not sure what that means for this spot.

The next thread is coming on the Day of 1.

Go make a /EWO/ thread, since you are so interested in investigating other aspects of Pedo Networks.

If I recall, the ones doing the /HTG/ threads want to do an overlay of different maps to see the Trafficking Networks/Routes.

if it's not the Jews pls tell me who it is

The ones? I am just one person who's posting the threads that have the guideline in them. But yes, that is something I was suggesting. I can post some maps that might help now.

1) you mean like this here?

All the parts you might need seem to be in this area and it is right next to an interstate highway.

Shills have pretty much admitted to running /EWO/, which would make sense because those threads cropped up when I first got the ball rolling on the pizzagate stuff (pre-CPP).

Once they took control of thread creation was around the time that the CPP stuff was introduced.

If you could make some version of this map that shows other things like highways, railroads etc or data on known trafficking routes that would be super helpful.

>i got the ball rolling on pizzgate stuff (pre-CPP)

explain

>/HTG/

What does that even mean?

Horse Tossing General? You IC spooks must know that I'm terrible at these by now lol.

Nah you're a shill I don't need to explain shit to you

It was a pretty good job of baiting everyone though, even I fell for it at first.

Hermaphroditic Tarantulas General

it stand for Homosexual Tickling Games that Frank and his sockpuppets play

You can't explain it because YOU'RE the shill.

they literally staged a false flag attack at CPP wtf are you talking about

Psyops, there's your answer there.

That false flag was great. Done just sloppily enough to get me and other people interesting in debunking it because of the loose ends. Breddy nice psyop.

Ok, another one here. JB Hunt has come up before as being involved with the Clintons I think?

Nearby is maintenance, another metalworking facility and a transfer station for garbage. Just north of this screenshot is a storage facility and another freighting company.

I know it was a psyop, they threw some eastereggs in the imdb

It was too obvious, especially that interview where the lawyer repeatedly said over and over that people should leave CPP alone. They wanted us to double down so badly.

>How likely is it to be near something like a highway?
Would depend on the place they're coming from. I've been looking into places that ship Frozen food, livestock, and other stuff.... there's a lot though and it's not clear how many have connections to trafficking things even if they're near a port/airport/border. I saved some pictures from FreshOne in Dallas (on my other comp) but they don't put many pics of their trucks up and I'm not sure if it's connected
Still very suspicious of ThermoKing after the San Antonio thing, pic related was on the highway yesterday. There's a few locations

no one was gunna do anything. Thats why they needed a crisis actor.

and im the same guy, just switched flag

It's kind of a crapshoot, I'm not sure what trends we are supposed to be looking at.

Since I'm cruising around sat views of LA, Tyson Foods in Los Angeles has a frozen product facility right next to it with some trucks/trailers visible.

1) Thinking like a Trafficker(either trying to Set Up a Network or has a Established Network) allows you to start noticing things others wouldn't.

2) Those same Shills are now disrupting the /HTG/ threads.

CCP was also a Psy-Op to get everyone focused on a Pizza Place, not the East Coast Network which DC is connected into.

Here is some information you are not going to get anywhere else about CCP:

1) CCP is always has surveillance on/in it. Many different DC groups have meetings in CCP, it's a "neutral" zone that is also protected/guarded.

2) James & CPP was turned into a "Sacrificial Lamb" to take the blame/fall/"Several Thousand Autistic Eyes" Attention so that the actual DC Trafficking locations would not be discovered. The "Shooter" wasn't just a False Flag, it was a warning to James.

>you do it once and forget to go back to the thread
>so you just keep asking every time you see a new thread
lmao
I like this guy.

Anyone who figures out the context behind the image posted with this comment comes to believe in pizzagate.

Certain companies could be used as fronts to store "ghost fleets". Like a steel company for instance could get away with that I think.

staleysteel.com/

Here's an example of a steel place that I found, no idea if it's involved with trafficking or not, but look at its locations and the facilities it has. Something like that could be beneficial to have in one's trafficking network.

1) How will I know when I come across an actual facility/distribution center though. I'd have to see one real location to study it and learn.

2) Yea I've noticed

3) That explains a lot, do you know anything about that "Pegasus Museum" that Alefantis owned? Was that to get people to double down?

4) Why was he warned? For being too obvious/hinting about the role he plays?

So maybe I'll keep my eyes open for spots near these facilities that have a lot of trucks around for no apparent reason.

So far I have studied a few facilities in the shit neighborhoods of LA. What I've noticed is metalworking facilities, repair shops, upgrade facilities, storage and warehouses, garbage disposal and access to highways, train tracks and empty drainways. Another one I could think of is some kind of cold storage facility.

We might want to compile some kind of list.