If we lose 12 bln euro / year of EU donations because of this orange russian stooge and his puppets in our retarded...

If we lose 12 bln euro / year of EU donations because of this orange russian stooge and his puppets in our retarded government that constantly escalate conflicts with the EU, i am going to burn embassies of Israel and USA in Warsaw if we don't get the same or bigger sum in compensations.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K. I literally got into a Masters program in poland and will come kick your ass in October. What city are you in?

People around the world may not know, but Poland acts today exactly the same way like it acted during soviet union. Back then in soviet times, everytime Poland was up to make some important political decision, it was sending its representatives to Moscow. The representatives were given there detailed instructions what to do and what to say.

Today Moscow was replaced by NYC and Jerusalem/Tel-Aviv. Our politicians basically visit Jews and Jews tell them what to do. They even don't waste time on talking to murrican presidents and departments, because they do what Jews want too.

If you think that i am kidding or trolling, i have to surprise you negatively: i am dead serious

Polish are truly Europe's niggers

I have a crush on a half Polish girl how do I make her love me?

I always knew that Poland had psychological problems with religion and communism. You were communist and against religion, now you are religious and anti communist. Spain was religious during dictatorship, now Spain is atheist as fuck. Why are you so dumb Poland?

I can believe it. Jews pozzed poland pretty good

we told you many times!

but to be fair. they are more like the mexicans. a little slow but if you instruct them well, they can serve you well.

You should have stayed with the superior socio-economic system of communism. You wouldn't be exploited by the capitalist elite.

You will feel the heat soon, because our Jewish overlords are changing polarisation of the new world order. American soldiers arrived to Poland in the same time in which American Jewish Committee and World Jewish Congress built their headquarters in Poland for whole region of Central and Eastern Europe. Even our president mentioned it by connecting these two facts, kek. USA is pushing us out from the EU and conflicting us constantly with Germans. Media slowly switch from anti-Russian propaganda to anti-German/anti-EU now. The USA creates Warsaw Pact 2.0 called "Three Seas Initiative". This region is going to be a region of Jewish-Russian-American exploitation and slavery. We are basically becoming a colony of Russia and Jews again, like we were in 1945-1990.

Nice proxy shill. Anyone with 2 brain cells wouldn't say something like that. It's like 2-3 years of prison for what you just said. And if you haven't used proxy they can easily find you. In fact I am reporting you now.

You're a traitor to your country and a white welfare nigger

reporting your fellow countryman who is most likely trolling

quit being a faggot. this is an american board

Jews, jews, jews... Can you racist whites use some other form of argumentation not this pseudointellectual nonsense?

I am not racist, you idiot. I am telling story of life. That's how things are.

Nah that is just racist nonsense created by the ruling capitalist elite to cause class struggle by utilizing the inherent racism of whites

>12 Bln euro
>7% Percent of Polish budget
Kill yourself. It's not that important. Retards like you and old fucks who lived in LPR wanna suck the EU's dick for providing not even one tenth of what is built here and putting their faggoty yellow star flag everywhere and on all infrastructure,

He sounds like a leftist. No rest for leftists, I hope he rots in prison.

Kill yourself nigger kike

We are fucked

Commie you are living in the past. The focus on the Jews has a reason.
The Jews are the executive of the global mafia aka the 22 Hierophants , the descendants of the atlantean priests.
If u think I am kidding , we will see who laughs last. The russians understand it, after they studied the collapse of the USSR. Now they know how the world is truly controlled and that's why they are so successful

Have faith in your people. You will pull through. Fuck the EU

>1 post by this ID
>no link
>statement has zero to do with picture
>(((Rothschild))) publication
Sup Forums loves b8, thread #14784

We have no honour though after 1945, when practically all our intellectual and political elite was killed by nazis and soviets, and replaced by Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)

Slavic beggar.

Just leave the EU and watch it get fucked even harder. France and Germany can't maintain it lol. Merkel is going to run the EU into the ground.