What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYfsICLvmPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best fucking timeline

Inspiring patriotism among trannies, this is a good thing.

Gas the cis scum gender war now!

>trans don't want to go to war
>trump says trans cant go to war
>fuck u we're going to war if we want to
>get drafted into war

Go to war against trannies

I just realized that trump did this to motivate those folks to join the army

>WE WILL GO TO WAR
>BUT FIRST, WE HAVE TO DILATE

Let the trannies go to war and get themselves killed

I want to break their manjaws with a hammer

This was probably the plan all along. Get all the trannies to enlist as a "fuck you" to Trump, and then send them off to war.

>send the mutants in first
>clean up the mess
>problem fixes itself

Offer them combat roles and watch the backtracking.

Stars? Who the fuck are these people? The only one I know is Madea there on the left.

>trump gets the mentally ill on the front lines as a meat shield
wew 88D hyper cube laser go confirmed

Im scared to know what this means.

>if we have to

Is this the same tactic to have people trust Jeff Sessions? Everything Trump does, the establishment does the opposite?

hahahahahaha let those join, OPERATION HUMAN SHIELD

Every single faggot should be executed.

wtf i love manufactured conflicts now

Gross

Hopefully liberals encourage them to be violent so as many as possible can get killed by the government

How are they "resisting" ? Are they going to try to enlist in the military?

[spoiler]that's where you use a special liquid meant to draw puss out of your not-vagina because it's a giant gaping wound into your body and not a sexual organ[/spoiler]

>All trannies offer to military
>Trump says OK and sends them in the frontlines
>USA is free of trannies now

47D Backgammon confirmed

Time heals all wounds.
Unless you jam something in there to stop it.

>Marry the first one with a tree via rope
>fuck the second with a 12 Guage shotgun
>kill 3rd with fire

By any means necessary!

Lmao, how about go fight for ISIS?

Lgbt gets up close and personal with militant Islam.

I love this timeline

I see good meme potential here. Reminds me of how he spammed fake promotional ads about how Hillary was going to send more women to fight Putin in WW3.

Came to say this. 4D chess at it's finest.

So brave

if any tranny moves against Trump, ill lynch them myself

I just fucking realized something
>Conservatives love Russia
>Democrats espousing how keeping the status quo is not so bad
>Gays and transgenders are now interested in the military
>liberals are pro war and interventionist

What the actual fuck is going on here?

>DING DING
>TIME TO DILATE

Transgender "stars"? Who the literal fuck are these people? Actual celebrities couldn't take out Trump, and now this bunch of pre-ops are getting too big for their britches.

"We will go to war if we have to"

No, you wont. The God Emperor has forbidden it.

>Transgender Stars
>Stars

I don't recognize any of those faggots

>>USA is free of trannies now

And America is great again.

Make a battalion entirely of trans soldiers
Send immediately to NK front line
Declare war

Ru-Paul regime,

Your orders are to cross the 37th parallel to stop Kim Jong-Il once and for all. We're all rooting for you. Once you safely return, the USO will be hosting a wonderful drag party!

Sincerely,
President Donald J Trump

You know how trannies chop their dick off and get a pseudo vagina? It's a literally a fucking wound trying to heal itself, it will seal up grotesquely unless they shove something in it every single day. And by some posts it burns and is painful and fucking disgusting because apparently all kinds of shit flows out, you can only imagine how absurd it is to climax in that shit wound abomination.

That's why many commit suicide desu, after going through with what their mental illness convinces them to do

Here you go, friend :)

Whos the blonde?

*regiment

You can even read the brave Trans Redditor's dilation journey complete with pictures

oh why not ? Everyone needs a first line of defense, And these trannies would make a good shield of meat. Two problems would be solved at once

What are they gonna do with those suppurating, untreated wounds they laughably pretend are "vaginas"? They'd be limping the whole way through that "war"

how many of these mentals are in the US of A military? wouldn't be so much of a scandal if it was only a few of them would it

traditionalism is the new counter culture

DELET

>stars
??

>we will go to war
the thing is most liberals have already reached the limit of what they can do to "resist" Trump and these people are no different. What's a few more pointless marches?

>not letting anyone retarded enough to join the military go
let them in, it'll make the next generations of tranns stronger.

I wish North Korea would start a war with the US already, so that Trump could flip-flop on the tranny-ban and draft all of these degenerates and use them as a human meat shield in the fight against gooks.

They took Trump bait.

Candis Cayne

It's spelled: DILATE

Holy shit that page design brings me back.

Yea Trump better watch out or he'll get it from this ex navy seal faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=nYfsICLvmPM

>if we have to
lol, it was just a tweet, the joint chiefs said nothing changes until he issues specific policy so why don't these faggots enlist right now?

15,000 and a disproportionately hold positions as officers cause obama politically promoted a shit ton of them.

I want Trump to do a turnabout and suddenly encourage trannies to enlist and watch as NONE OF THEM enlist.

Damn, I'm already disgusted every time I have to cut my own nose hair but this is really something else.

No wonder like 40% of these people kill themselves. No matter how mentally-ill and delusional you are you gotta have a moment of clarity every once in a while and apparently for some of those guys that's a large enough window of opportunity to kill themselves.

Send all trannies to liberate Raqqa

Big talk from a bunch of faggots.

>We'll go to war
I don't support Trump's act, but I would like them see these people get obliterated in war

Start a war

You do understand what a draft is?

Hahahahahahahaha, that's all I have to say.

holy tits. that is a lot.
>cause obama politically promoted a shit ton of them
can you elaborate?

>I noticed you put off transitioning until after you retired

Stopped listening right there.

>"suicide in solidarity"
we need to meme it into reality

How did they keep this 'dilation' shit secret for so long?

It was the first thing that I have seen here ever that caused discomfort. I read the text, and can say that the image was too disturbing. I love my cock, and no other one is good enough to look at....but why the fuck on earth would you do this sort of self mutilation? Jesus christ, why do doctors agree to offer this sort of surgery?

Thanks user with the picture. You are my first, and I have been here for almost 2 years. Wow that was tragic.

I ate a pizza the other night looking at mexican cartel gore. This tranny shit is tragic. No wonder they kill themselves. If I woke up one day and found out that I was acting crazy and had my dick chopped off I would suicide. But It would be a guarantee death. Rock/rope/ocean type of shit.

Well what did you expect from a group of people that has to come to terms with accepting how reality works?

Remove the benefits and they will scatter in the wind

Every article and psa I've seen on the matter makes it sound easy/effective, and those that undergo the surgery are presented as brave/beautiful.

He promoted them based on sex(or whatever)alone. And it's not a lot it's about .3% of the military and like most non whites only fill support rolls they're just showing some good eggs on tv for sympathy.

not much phases me these days, but this did it.

I feel physically sick reading that.

>those that undergo the surgery are presented as brave/beautiful.

don't forget "stunning"

>need to get rid of trannies
>no matter what I say libtards do the opposite
>haha no more trannies in the military guys
>"YOU CANT KEEP US FROM JOINING WE ARE GOING TO DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!"
>Deploys them to fight isis
>no more trannies

Lol ok

Why not a spec-ops tranny only unit? It's funny for us, they get to serve, everyone wins.

>We will go to war if we have to

Literally you and what army?

Bamp

Its all about making money. The psychiatrists that will say its "medically necessary" are doctor-shopped for and referred by trannies in their online forums. Good money for the unethical psychiatrists. The pipeline continues to the pharmaceutical industry and then to the sex change surgeons. The bullshit "medical necessity" means insurance cos, medicare, VA, have to pay for an ELECTIVE surgery that isn't treating any disease. Being the sex your chromosomes dictated is not a disease.

This. Lurking for years and THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE NIGGA is what made me close the window and go outside for the first time. This is Voluntary Genital Mutilation and we need to treat it as such.

Transgender people are mentally ill are should be forced to undergo harsh treatment.

But they won't though.
#TranBan

It'd be hilarious to see what exactly they plan to do and how useless it would be.

Beta cuck detected

faze

HAHAHAH

You're the worst type of nigger.