ITS HAPPENING

WE GOT ANOTHER LEAKER.

THE FUCKING DOMINOS ARE FALLING. GENOCIDE COMEY THE GIANT WHEN ?

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media
archive.is/Ee5xL
circa.com/story/2017/07/27/politics/a-top-fbi-lawyer-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media
newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon
newyorker
archive.is/vPUYa
dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/house-votes-to-fund-border-wall/?utm_source=site-share)
archive.is/YPJr3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media

>This comes after Jeff Sessions says he will be making an announcement regarding leaks.
>The Elf has redeemed himself
>Verified by three sources
>Not fake news
>Baker is close cock-jhousting buddies with the james 'too tall' comey himself

Today's a good day Sup Forums

Bump

So what happens?
>Leaker guilty for leaking classified info
>Otherwise keeps his mouth shut
>Silence, crickets, end of story
Big whoop. I'd rather sleep

Bump

Nah. We might see a public hanging in our lifetimes.

why do they leak shit? you could understand seth rich or snowden getting fed up with and wanting to expose the corruption and illegal actions taking place
these people literally leak the names of personnel attending meetings or what one person said about another

Nope, read the law. Executions don't happen except when war

A noose made from industrial hemp and a long drop from a rickety, creaking trap door. We can only hope for these degenerates.

archive.is/Ee5xL

Archive it senpai

Nigger CIA signed off on wire tapes of the admin

Fuck off weeb bot.

They're trying to undermine the administration for ((them))

traps are not gay
therefore weeb are better than human being

Because it's all been planned out to keep everyone thinking they're winning while being blind to the bigger picture.

>Implying we haven't been at war for the past decade and a half.

Sessions was in on it the whole time, its all an Act.
Trump is a fucking genius holy shit.

At war with libshits yes.

>swedish flag
it's safe to assume you're a subhuman mongoloid either way.

Yeah, im honestly not even sure whose the jew anymore. Maybe everyone's the jew.

/pol is always right
>checked

Fuck off, Muhammad

Is Afghanistan still a thing? I know there are still some troops there. That's the only official war though.

b u m p

Fuck rats

bump

I've been away from Sup Forums for a few days. Can someone drop a tldr?

DOMINOS!!!

Trump playing 11D chess.
Liberals BTFO.
God bless the USA.

KICKING ASS!!!!!!

Sick the Mooch on him!

very important

your link didn't work for me:

circa.com/story/2017/07/27/politics/a-top-fbi-lawyer-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media

Bumping for these twayts

There was a theory floating around that Trump was attacking Sessions to distance himself from the revelations coming.

>Project Mockingbird
>from the 1960's

i hope you weren't trying to imply that is some recent document...

I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE HAPPENING: newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon

>I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE HAPPENING: newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon

fuck off, where is norgebot?

Please archive or screenshot

>newyorker com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon
archive.is/vPUYa

Theory:
Mooch rant is bullshit.
DNC collapse is imminent: leakers, unmasking, russian collusion via Fusion, comey and lynch under investigation
Bait liberal media with Mooch rant so they miss the real news and embarrass themselves

>nobody gets the death penalty for heinous crimes right now
Tell that to all the niggers we send off to get gassed.

This is a big fish

thanks for this

Im convinced this is what's happening
The house voted to fund the border wall today (dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/house-votes-to-fund-border-wall/?utm_source=site-share)

Haven't heard shit from MSM about it

another happening
Nunes 2: obongo boogalo
a shill/spammer bot already flooded the first thread

archive.is/YPJr3

You really get around

really makes me think