What Do You Guys Think Is The Most Likely Scenario For Trump

1 Term, 2 Terms, or the dreadful impeachment? I'm curious to hear your opinions and have a good day all.

Resigns

Repeal of the 22nd Amendment and he will serve until his passing in 2040.

Two terms.

To be honest, I also see this as the most likely option. Thank you for responding good sir.

Realistically, impeachment will never happen. I'd say it's 50/50 whether he's gonna be 1 term or 2

Impeachment would never happen.
A 2nd term is certainly possible.

What about 27th amendment?

They'll start his impeachment process for obstruction of justice after GOP loyalists start turning on him, but they won't be able to get him out of office. He'll resign after delivering a speech about how he tried to drain the swamp but feels it would be better to do so on the outside instead of the inside. After a certain point, the job just won't be fun for him anymore. Honestly, I think he's more interested in getting his kids political power more than himself at this point.

>2 scoops
>2 terms
>2 genders
>2 meetings
>2 verified twitter accounts

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

2 glorious ass cheeks

>but they won't be able to get him out of office.

Honestly he'll resign by the end of the year when shit hits the fan or he has a stroke or something.

Impeachment is way too good an outcome for him, hes got nothing to lose. He should be courtmarshalled in a military court and tried for high treason and military generals from the joint nt chiefs of staff deciding on his sentence if given a guilty verdict by a military tribunal. As the commander in chief it is unpardonable for him to be carrying out orders from a foreign leader like Putin such as banning transgender people from entering the U.S Army.

Go away (((journalist))) aka "bitch who browses internet and writes about it".

Yeah you subhuman, fuckoff

I think he'll get reelected in 2020. If not for his own merits, then because the Democrat party absolutely refuses to get its shit together.

He will be impeached or assassinated.. there is no way he will finish his first term.

I misread that as resurrected.

He should be on the Hague for massive amount of war crimes.

2 terms

Trump is Alpha & Omega

Binary

Yin & Yang

Hot & Cold

Trump is the D U A L I T Y

Post your best Trump memes!

>Australia
Who the fuck cares about your opinion?

impeached for what? I keep hear those mental cases do their desperate HURR IMPEACH but they never can explain for what

those fucking morons have been brainwashed beyond belief by a media and schooling system promoting marxist values

I hope he either dies or get impeached. Also, dat ass

Two terms, easy re-election against a fractured field of the multiple descendant parties that rise up in the aftermath of the DNC's collapse.

Kek'd

>Honestly he'll resign by the end of the year when shit hits the fan or he has a stroke or something.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never reach 270
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never block the Trans-Pacific Partnership
>Trump will never build the Dakota Access Pipeline
>Trump will never start the bidding process for the wall
>Trump will never take action against sanctuary cities
>Trump will never get his supreme court nominee confirmed
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport DACA recipients
>Trump will never get Democrats to agree to use Obama budget to pay for the wall
>Trump will never win all 4 special elections
>Trump will never have the Muslim ban upheld by the SC
~~You are here~~
>Trump will never wipe out ISIS
>Trump will never reform education
>Trump will never stop the fake news Russia hoax
>Trump's will never get Obamacare repealed
>Trump will never finish the wall
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never survive the 4 years
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never stack the SC
>Trump will never Repeal Birthright Citizenship
>Trump will never Reverse the 1965 Immigration Act
>Trump will never Repeal the NFA
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never be considered the greatest American president
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xeno scum
>Trump will never build a space wall
>Trump will never become ruler of the known universe

Easily two terms.

Historians will note the assassination of Seth Rich as the approximate lynchpin of the party's collapse.

2 Terms with a resignation during the second, unless the democrats sweep the midterms, any idea of impeachment is far-fetched unless Trump does something to absolutely piss off the entirety of the GOP.

Are there any real grounds for Impeachment?

Surely a president can't be impeached on the grounds of libs going "LOL FUCK DRUMPF!"

Two terms but then back to the shithole that is America.

He's publicly fucking GOP favorite Jefferson Sessions right now. It's pissing off a few.

Obstruction of Justice.

I'm a fucking Democrat and even i have to admit trump will serve twice. Hillary fucking nuked us, bernie would have won

>JUST

Long prediction coming:
He gets into war with North Korea, which looks like a disaster, and fails to win the GOP Nomination. However, it works out, and North Korea falls because of the war under President Ted Cruz's administration. Trump is reelected in 2024.

People were scared he would start nuclear war or martial law. He has shown himself to be a relatively standard president, nullifying those concerns. I could definitely see him winning a 2nd term depending on who runs against him and how his next years go. Either way, I'm very happy we will probably get to see him on the campaign trail and debate stage again.

One term.
He did a good job selling himself, but his death will be his story about wanting to prosecute Clinton.
He said he'd tax fairly, he hasn't.
He said he'd drain the swap, politicians have the fewest workdays in decades.
The wall paid for by Mexico, is paid for by taxpayers.
He said we weren't going you be world police, then started being world police.
He said we'd be out of NATO, we've increased funding.
He said America first, then applied for h1 visas for his properties.
I could go on but it's pointless. He'll get eaten alive for his lack of honesty in debates, and have zero recourse. All they need iss one real candidate, and he's a one hit wonder.

get a load of this faggot

The grounds would be on the premise of the 25th amendment and congress viewing him as to incompetent to execute the responsibilities of the office. The thing is it requires 2/3rds of both houses in order to execute it, which unless the democrats actually mobilize people to vote in the midterm elections and sweep both houses, it's doubtful they'd ever reach such a number.

Despite all the bitching and moaning, he won't be impeached, because liberals don't have anything on it. Being a "big stoopid doodoo-head who hurt my feelings" is not against the law and grounds for impeachment.

I'm still kind of up in the air on 1 or 2 terms, though. I think overall his policies and what he's doing are good for the US. Fed Reserve is beginning to ratchet up interest rates again, though (started before he even took office, near the end of Obama's presidency), and stock market seems to be overdue for a crash. Have a bad feeling the economy is going to blow up on him through no fault of his own well into his 1st term, which will totally fuck his chances of a 2nd.

You know those überpartisan cucktards would do it if they had the numbers, though.

2 terms. The Democrats aren't raising enough money to campaign in the future.

You're retarded and your talking points have visibly changed over time. He's going to do fine because the Demoshits are going to field Harris and Clinton against him again.

2 terms of Making America Great Again, followed by two terms of President Rand Paul Making America Free Again

Obviously, but all they can do is make noise so the media will pick up on it and likewise attempt to exert pressure on the administration. They know they have no actual cards to play, so the best they can do is make it seem as if the administration is suffering from a massive crisis in an attempt to hamper his 2020 run.

Nice. nothing to say, but your insecurity is making you blurt shit out like a retard. Obstruction of Justice is a very real angle Mueller and establishment types are going to pursue. You can't tell independent organizations like the FBI and Justice Department to do politically motivated things. At least not as blatantly as Trump has.

2 terms, Dems are a joke and won't get their shit together for a good 4-5 years. He might lose the 2nd term mid-terms but I doubt it.
He needs to get Voter ID laws in, start work on the wall and get some industry back. If he gets that then he'll easily get reelected

>you're retarded
So you have no argument and the iq of a cow. Great post.

You realize we're talking about Trump here and not Comey or the DNC, right?

He's all but guaranteed a second term, given the state of the Democratic Party. Heaven knows they're going to double down on the identity politics and run another retarded woman again.

>President Rand Paul

After 8 years of Trump's "Great Deconstruction", Rand could be a great place to continue from.

I wish Trump luck. I stand behind him. I would love to know that by the time he is done, his job is pointless. That would be the best President EVER. Power returned to the states is a great method right now.

I think one term.

Yes, Trump. The one with no establishment control and the one pissing off establishment Dems and GOP alike. I'm not saying Trump did illegal, impeachable stuff, but you have to be dense to not see that he has no leverage here and the Mueller special investigation is the beginning of a process to find grounds for impeachment. Obstruction of Justice is the go to angle right now. All the tweets, all the press, its all going to be used against him.

The dems are "trying" to rebrand as the blue collar worker's party, of course that is being overshadowed by the basket of deplorables they've picked up themselves.

Top KeK!!!

>After 8 years of Trump's "Great Deconstruction", Rand could be a great place to continue from.
It also really helps that he wont be an ancient geezer in 2024.
>The average age of the democrat "front runners" for 2020 is over 70

>bernie would have won
Kek

life imprisonment with minigolf and 8 characters a day on twitter

T R U M P
H
I
C
C
8 Y E A R S

1 completed term looks the most likely outcome right now.
People who say otherwise are just telling you what they want to believe.

After Trump, I've lost all my faith in our system. I used to think it was the golden system but now I realize that was just mindless patriotic speak.

I also realized most Americans are retarded, low-IQ inbred shits, like most of you on /pol

>cum crusted suit
classy as fuck