"GIVE YOUR UNCLE A KISS, BITCH"

Redpill me about GoT 7x02. Why did a series which clearly transmit feminist propaganda to gain audition delivered an episode where so many stronk women got REKT? Ofc I have some theories but let's read yours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

I think you're too stupid to understand this very straightforward TV show.

obviously to build up antipathy towards the evil patriarch Euron who will now inevitably get BTFO by Dany or some other chick in an epic YASS QUEEN SLAY moment so the normies at burlington can gloat

GoT have to sell.
All the series/book, goes around a fucking retarded woman that believe that she can rule and instead destroy everything around her.

All this feminist shit is made to sell because, right now, it sells. Full stop.

To give their female audience of empowered womyn the rape fantasies they crave for.

Probably prepping him up to get killed by THE SUPER STRONK DRAGON YAAAS QUEEN to burn him alive or something.

Euron is our goy

Yeah, this is so blatantly going to happen its annoying. Euron is the best.
On a side note, did the show have the horn that burns the horn blowers lungs at the Moot? I haven't really been watching all the episodes, just the 'new' shit.

you can either fuck off to Sup Forums or stop watching this shit, if you think it's bad

You mean the horn that turns dragons into good goyims? Or what?

wtf is going on in that pic

>did the show have the horn that burns the horn blowers lungs at the Moot

fuck no, the moot was underwhelming as fuck. youtube it, it's kinda hilarious how bad it is

This shit is not so deep. It's there to sell. That's about it.

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Everyone dies in this show. Figure it's to make Euron's death more appealing.

They slashed a big chunk of the budget in a couple of scenes and got rid of characters nobody liked anyway.

Didn't kill that dyke and that spanish chick anyway.

It's about free advertising.

I wouldn't say it sells, it's more like it maintains. If it sold, Ghostbusters would of at least broke even. Only seems to work if you shove it in midway though, preferably when ratings are dipping.

They setting him to die by some stronk women! You KNOW its coming.

He took her spear from her and rammed it right up her pussy while battling on a battleship. Sheem sleepy.

What happens to the women in the episode?

Because GoT isn't feminist.
Georgio said it himself, the way he builds female characters is the same way he builds male characters. While I disagree with women being equal to men, he still considers both sexes equal.
So, theoretically, following that logic, women should have the same potential as men to be "the good guy of the story" or whatever you fucks are complaining about. While I agree women should have less chances because this fantasy world is set in a similar world as medieval Europe when women had no value, it turns out this show is just had: a fantasy world. Women can overcome patriarchal societies (such as medieval Europe) and become rulers.
If you don't think Yara, Cersei and that sandnigger chick are going to get their faces bashed in, you haven't been watching the same show as me.
In the end, you'll have 5 character arcs that matter:
Jaime, Jon, Bran, Arya and Dany. That's two girls, two guys.
Stop looking for something to complain about and stop watching it if you're unhappy.
>t. guy against women's suffrage.

Because the showrunners thought we'd all side with the women. We're supposed to be horrified to watch these brave heroines being slaughtered by that cis white male. Of course they didn't bother to make any of the women likeable in any way, since we're supposed to automatically like them due to their strong, empowered womaness.

Xx*SPOILERS*xX
Jon, davos, tormund, beric, gendry, and jorah bring a wight to Kings landing and Euron gets scared. He asks if they can swim and Jon says he doesn't think so. Euron immediately leaves back to pyke mid sentence.

Also Jon and Dany have sex on a boat with jorah listening to them through a wall

Yeah, that horn... Skimmed through the moot... Dunno what to say other than it was shit.

Because half of what goes on in that show is cheap shock/gore bullshit. It's literally Clickbate: TV Edition.

So that it's more satisfying when Danearys has a dragon eat him later. Don't you understand how pacing works ?
Nobody who matters died .

All series routinely kill unpopular charachters, if they are not holding the storyline, and sand snakes were the worst ever, according to the poles.

>Implying that's not what it's audience enjoys

Because the only remaining major king character is Jon Snow, who's untouchable due to being the chosen one. Every other kingdom is ran by a bunch of yasss queens, and if there's going to be any conflict then they're the ones that have to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

tha paytriakry in the form of queen brotherlover is keeping the woke queen dany down

>People watch this drivel.

Stop

watching

t.v.

Because the libshits and feminazis need a bad guy for this current season, and Euron Greyjoy just happens to fit into the loosely translated story of GOT atm. Also because women and cucks are ultimately masochists, they cream their panties when an alpha puts them in their place, especially if violently done.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc

((They))'re trying to rally the youth with images of violence against women such as in the last season with Sansa's rape, and the implied Ellaria Sand rape, strong violent imagery against the Sand Sisters & Yara in the last episode by these "brutish, nasty men." Also the drawn out sex scene with Grey Worm and what's her name was just "beautiful black people" racial imagery propaganda. High budget kikery

It's hard not to see GoT as feminist when it empowers women and emasculates a lot of men in a fucking medieval setting.
The dragon queen's chief allies are either beta cuck nu-males or women. She has a dwarf, a eunuch, another eunuch, a third eunuch, a woman, a dyke, a dark woman, and a >tfw to smart for you old lady.

They are trying to push transgenders in the military with that whole Unsullied army.

>Also Jon and Dany have sex on a boat with jorah listening to them through a wall

Forever alone. Will Jorah ever uncuck himself?

Just goes to show the only thing that pumps life and interest into this stale franchise is alpha white men

Too many characters, too few episodes left.

this desu

I just hope the books are drastically different from what the show has done since catching up.
At this point, even R + L = J is kinda tainted.

Slide thread. The shills don't want you to see what's going down..

I agree the character embodies feminist ideals.
But when you understand the character, you can understand why.
First of all, the only man she's ever loved, died.
Second of all, every man she has known before she had dragons would trade her around like a whore.
So far, she had bad experiences with men and she had the power (dragons) to choose who would be around her.
The only alpha guy that was around her (Mario or whatever was his name) was left behind because he could have put her back in her place, and she knew it.

Now, back to a more meta analysis: she's obviously a character loved by feminists, but it doesn't represent the whole show. Throughout the show, women are still treated like common filth. Nowhere does it deny women are inferior to men, they simply end up in high ranked positions because of their skills as politics.
While I would agree women are fucking trash at politics in real life, in that fantasy world, they aren't, so they can still manage to get to higher positions.
That said, using Dany as an example to show the whole show is feminist is a pretty weak argument in my book.

I don't have the foggiest idea why anyone watches this show.

Horrible characters. Bad plots. I feel no emotional connection to anyone and I don't care if every single one of them dies.

ITS HAPPENING

They're building up an evil white male for dany to heroically kill

>Nickelback
>a tribute to anything but shit

Whatever GRUM says doesn't mean shit and hasn't for a couple of seasons now. The show is pure fanfiction at this point and people are right to call it trash.

Does she not have a horde of rampaging rapist's in her back too?
Does she not have like an Alpha-chad womanizer?`
I don't think it's very feminist, it's just a dumb show.

Why do people like this character? He is the literal embodiment of a backstabbing jew.

everyone n GoT is a backstabbing jew

It's pretty simple, the directors are selling something that isn't in the books. In the books, Euron has his dragon horn and could theoretically pose a serious threat to danerys. In the show, until proven otherwise, dragons are pretty much all powerful, unless cersei's Hobbit tier weapon can kill them, it's just Dany trying to take westeros without too much bloodshed. However, Im very interested to see what the books hold as it is far more realistic than the show. GRRM did a great job of building cersei up in the readers mind only to tear her down completely.

GoT is like a poor-man's FF Tactics

Okay, then onto more examples. I didn't post them to save time and these aren't as in your face.
Jaime, one of the great swordsmen, loses his hand and becomes his sister's weaker half. He then gets bested by a towering female knight.
Chivalry, a predominantly masculine ideal, is derided as foolish, shortsighted, and often mocked, even though it keeps order through loyalty. Now in an age of backstabbing, chivalry does get you nowhere, but it would be good to have a man besides Littlefinger embody that. We got Tully's line about not forsaking his vows, but he's going to join with the oathbreakers anyway.

And using the dragon queen as an example is fine. One she's one of the main characters, and two she was written to experience all this shit. She could have been written to experience anything else. She could have even been written to have a strong male knight who values chivalry beside her without lusting after her. She could have been written in a more equal way.

To be fair, this episode was just for show and was shit story writing.

>Sand snakes coat their blades in venom all the time, and yet Euron gets cut three times and doesn't die to poison.

>Euron comes out of nowhere and magically has a fleet of a thousand ships, when almost all of his fleet was stolen two episodes ago.

Watching this shit is terrible.

I got cancer from this, what are you 12 and stuck in 2007?

They built him up in the books. But he's a world traveled super pirate White Man.

Jaime's friend survived their poison and probably told everyone their weakness and how they carry the antidote on themselves.

this

thank god someone here is at least trying to not be a worthless fuck

WW3 hit Westeros and a lot of fucking adult men have died.

The North/Winterfell got hit hardest. This is why you have a little girl running a castle.

In the show, the war has been raging for 3-5 years now?

End of Days. Lots of bad stuff has happened because a woman decided to cuck her husband with her own brother.

Entire noble houses have gone extinct. Continent is getting invaded by former Princess and her North African/Turkic army composed of nomadic cavalrymen and castrated super soldiers.

Wait, did he burn the Diversity and Womyn Fleet from the end of last season?

Holy shit there is a god.