A day in the Caliphate

>be British 15 yr old girl
>be alk home from train station
>get raped by Asian man
>flag down a car for help after the rape
>get raped again by the Asian driver

What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/girl-raped-two-men-flagged-down-help-birmingham
archive.is/Rq3oy
youtube.com/watch?v=xuxO6CZptck
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1810/sweden-woman-raped-twice-by-different-men-at-different-locations-within-an-hour.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be walking home

And the link

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/girl-raped-two-men-flagged-down-help-birmingham

>"asian"

Say hi to the newest social diversion from "another piece of shit arab"

Witnessed. Archive or screenshot please:
archive.is/Rq3oy

Yeah, I wish they would just say Somali, or Paki, but this part of Birmingham it will prob be a Paki

Both of them, Sorry South East Asians, you get lumbered in with the Arabs, Africans and Paki I'm afraid.

The joys of diversity. If any yanks are reading please nuke us.

Good Little Leftist gets what she deserves.

>roastie btfo
I bet she was chanting "REFUGEES WELCOME" just months earlier.

part and parcel folks... just keep calm and get gang raped.

Those Asians man...

What annoys me is the liberals will only be hand wringing that the 'Nazi far right' will attack innocent Asians in a backlash which is why it will be brushed under the carpet like all the 10000's of rapes that happen here, not a single fuck given to the poor girl who has had her life wrecked twice.

I dont know why we put up with it, they and their families should be returned, they need to go back becuase it cant go on

youtube.com/watch?v=xuxO6CZptck

>If any yanks are reading please nuke us.

It would be my pleasure, Cecil

>asians
>implying

to be fair, I think not just Britain, but all of Europe is one economic breakdown away from all out race war; as long as enough people are happy with their wageslave jobs and their savings accounts, there wont be any happenings - but if the financial system fails, they get sacked due to 'austerity' and their savings are devoured by inflation - then the happenings start

>source: the fate of Weimar Germany - everyone thought Germany was cucked forever back before 1933 as well...

please don't be so mean

Just a bit of bants big bro.

poetic

I don't need to know how to read to meme

>Muh every woman is a feminist

Go back to r/t_d faggot

Honestly I don't feel much when I hear this, I just can't help feeling that at the end of the day this is literally just what the people voted for for decades. They've been warned all the time; too bad for the girl which might have been one of hte few to be decent women.

>turning from a colony of thieves and """terrorists""" into a first world superpower within 100 years
>majority Christian
>majority white
>majority conservative
>home is girt by sea
full of chinks and spiders mate, you don't wanna come here

It appears we're not so different after all, England

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1810/sweden-woman-raped-twice-by-different-men-at-different-locations-within-an-hour.html

Sorry friend. I do not browse reddit.

Too late. I already know some people down there and I'm coming to take advantage of that currency exchange rate cunt.

>I already know some people down there
Given the number of Afro-Americans here, this doesn't seem a likely story my mulatto friend!

This
"Asian" = Muslim.
"Teen" = nigger.

All the women down there just can't get enough of my BBC
(Big Burger Cock)

What are the chances of a healer class burger to make it into Nordland?

pictured; your big burger cock in the embrace of your 5 lovers

I chuckled
You win this round ya cunt

gl w/ your empire, hopefully you can change the trend