He is /ourguy/ and it is for real

Okay guys we have someone in the white house whom we could actually communicate with at some level. Anthony Scaramucci is our guy, we gotta get our greatest Sup Forums minds to help guide him on investigations (We could get secret club status with white house). We have to get the best Sup Forumstards in here to write up a message we spam the fuck out of to the White House. That tells them all the ways Russia could hide a hacking attempt, and all the ways some one could make it look like a Russia attack.

We can fucking do this boys, Sup Forumstards speak up I know there are Countless ways to do the above. We just need a couple of well written explanations, so he can look into it him self and give press statements about it.

I know happenings are happening, but this can be important as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/average-company-now-compromised-every-four-days-with-no-end-to-the-cybercrime-wave-in-sight/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_2621751.html
web.archive.org/web/20170715161826/https://weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated
g-2.space/
theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/
twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right. Bannon is a gigantic faggot who loves drama. You can use him as a strategist but he's absolutely toxic to have on the payroll

For one example, anyone could make it look like it came from a Russian server. I mean somebody was able to hack one of our servers and steal Hillary's emails. Who is to say someone didn't hack a Russian server and use it to hack the american one?

Sometimes a even kid can randomly hack into a Government server, you can learn how to hack old servers pretty easy. It's also pretty easy to not get caught, this day and age..

There are probably over +2000 servers in the US government that could be hacked easily if someone knew the IP address.

Go check out what he was like pre-election and tell me that. He bashed Donald every chance he got, basically like CNN. He is a puppet.

Dude that is because it is his job to support who he works for, he lives to help the people he works with. So if he is working for Trump he works for Trump, he is a straight forward guy and just follows the president.

We need to get Trump to believe in global warming before it's too late. Scaramucci was in favor of stopping climate change before he joined the White House. We have to get him to convince the President.

But is he white?

Anthony Scaramucci, if your reading this, i need you to know...

Hitler did nothing wrong

Mucci for president 2024

I honesty hope that is the truth user.

Even Sarah said that he's VERY passionate about Trump. Kek'd.
Trump needs more strong allies in the white house, let's hope he provides it for him. Sure looks like it.

OKAY GUYS I GOT IT

WE'LL WRITE OUR BOY A LETTER, ONE WORD PER POST

DEAR SCARAMOOCH,

Drumpf just grabbed the strings to this beautiful marionette, and I think it will work out for the better.

shut up dumbasses.

its pretty obvious they have a gameplan and its being executed exactly as they have planned. whomever is the mastermind behind everything thats gone on in the past 8 months is a fucking 400IQ genius. you guys can't even think to get on their level.

so what we need to do is, step back, relax, and let it be known that they know exactly what the fuck they are doing. the left is predictable, simple minded, and gay. someone in this admin knows exactly how to string them along.

its almost like time travel.

To top this off,
>257 companies canvassed by HP said they had experienced 429 "discernible cyber attacks", which equates to 1.7 successful attacks per company per week, on average.

zdnet.com/article/average-company-now-compromised-every-four-days-with-no-end-to-the-cybercrime-wave-in-sight/

Heed

This new Yorker interview is absurd this man is made of cocaine

He is /our big guy/

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

>anyone could make it look like it came from a Russian server

Umbrage (from Vault 7) wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_2621751.html

> Sup Forumstards speak up I know there are Countless ways to do the above.

just link him straight to the autistic sources

web.archive.org/web/20170715161826/https://weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated
>regarding the fabricated dns story

g-2.space/
>guccifer related info

>transfer speed analysis on a guccifer leak back in sept/oct last year, gleams a shitton of data from it

so much info there in just those 3 links, have fun

Scaramucci OUT

Check the tweets:

"@infovestment: @Scaramucci if Hillary keeps this up,she might be back in play for 2016…." I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) April 16, 2012

Republicans should support Gay marriage
9:56 PM - Jan 7, 2012

One more point: I support the Gay Rights Movement and I am an active proponent of equality

twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
3:46 PM - Nov 23, 2016

You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy. The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) March 11, 2016

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls.

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 6, 2012

He looks like Frank West

noice

shoo shoo shill

a pox upon ye for undermining the republic

How are solid facts (literal opinions) shilling?

You idiots are blind to corruption

cherry picking history and creating a false view its a current thing for reasons that only those already hate the guy would share.

>Trump hires backstabbing shitheads
nothing new there

everybody tweet the shit out of this article to him

I just read it and it's fucking fantastic.