Hmm, you gotta admit that this is true

Hmm, you gotta admit that this is true.
Care to explain yourselves men?

Obviously, if she wants a man to provide and care for her, she just wants a dad she can ride and suck his dick

yes, isnt this the whole point? you want a motherly woman.

Well no shit. Why have a family with a woman who is a lazy slob?

Of course. How else will they raise my kids right?

quads confirm fpbp

What does it mean???

What's wrong with getting a motherly wife?

Checkem

You're right. I want a mom for my children. Stunning insight.

What's wrong with this?

t. man who's wife does exactly that

Check'd, fpbp.

But she gets an ass,dick and home repair so its a good trade, no?

Projection from women with daddy issues who a guy just like dad to fuck them

fpbp
Checked

Yes, and as a woman I want (have) a man who will give me a roof over my head plus food, clothing, guidance, structure and satisfying sex.

>expecting my child's mother to act like a mother

wow she sure got me

REKT

And yes, I want a mom. The whole point is that she does mom stuff, because she's gonna stay home with my kids.

Best fpbp in a while . checked

>tfw no mommy gf

holy shit how dare a man want a decent mother for his children and not some looney bitch thats always at the bar or some shit and never with her kids.... how dare they think this way

neck yourself rainbow

so this is what they think about in the shower huh

Million words could not be better combined.
Ich checke diese Doppels

Women in the US abuse their children at horrid levels. Both verbal and physical.

Find one that isn't crazy and abusive, wants a man, and wants to be helpful and nurturing. When you do, that's the ones you marry.

>you basically want a mom

uh, yeah?

Yes, and?

>Hmm, you gotta admit that this is true.
Yes. If you want a wife that does all of them things she better be a mom....The mother of your kids. Is this a thought experiment? Have kids, and "mom" is a stay at home job. I APPLAUD any man who does not assist his working wife's house work. 99 out of 100 times it would be more cost effective for her to stay home, and do her job which is raise kids and clean the house. Most of the paycheck gets pissed away on credit card interest anyway. Just so she can drive a brand new car.

t:Married to a redpilled homeschooler mom of my kids 13+ years.

Just like in my Japanese comics.

What's wrong with wanting nice things?

i tried developing an actual connection with women, theyre uninteresting and dont actually want a deep connection they just want an attractive daddy/hubby to tell them theyre prettier and more unique than the others and theyd be happier if they just realized theyre not special and stopped asking men to help them feel that way

You left out "Will make chicken tendies"

>This woman will either commit suicide at 30 because she can't find a man, or die alone with 20 cats in a tiny apartment

Nope, I'm pretty sick of explaining myself at all

(checked)
The 7s of truth never fail. checked

>the quadruple 7s
>on a FPBP

If this isn't a sign from god, I don't know what is.

Came here to post this.

This.

fpbp with quads as well

praise kek

Amen user. I'm a stay at home mom, married for 12 years, we have one car and don't overspend, and I do almost all of the housework. He kindly helps me with kitchen cleanup after dinner and taking out trash. It's a good way to live. He works from home part time too so the kids get a lot of time with both of us. We are very fortunate.

What's there to explain? The basic purpose of long-term relationships is procreation, you're literally looking for a mom for your children.

op btfo

The part I miss most about living at home is that I can't ask my mom how long to microwave stuff anymore without calling her and it being awkward as fuck because I'm autistically describing the dimensions of my meal and its major components

Lol, your wife is definitely fucking other men on the side.

Modern women are lazy and selfish.

Nah i just detest doing housework after a days work.

Checked. Fpbp.

And my husband is basically a taller, better looking version of my dad. They have the exact same job, brown hair and green eyes, Popeye forearms, and love stupid movies. I'm very comfy.

that's what my dad had, and his father before him, and so on

>kid is born
>mom acts like a mom, dad acts like a dad
>kid imprints on parents
>boy and girl play "mommy and daddy" or "house" or some shit and have a concept of these roles because role models
>dolls that act like infant children given to, and requested by, little girls who act out mommy behavior
>girls given babysitting roles upon pubescence
>boy becomes dad and mates with a woman who seems like a good mommy
>kid is born
>mom acts like a mom, dad acts like a dad

Degenerates and subversives want you to think that this is somehow creepy and unnatural.

Is there anything wrong with that?

Gaaaay

So, how many white babies you popped out of your snatch?

Really goes to show how far women have fallen that there are those out there who actually consider being good mother material a bad thing. No wonder kids today are so fucked up mentally. Lots of screwed-up "men" out there who promote this kind of thinking/behavior, too.

just extreme couponing alone can save you like 500 bucks a month, + a maid + a cook + a teacher + a nanny. Unless your wife makes like 3000+ a month it's not worth it

that's where I am except my girl doesn't cook

meanwhile I make a medium salary on a shit country

feels bad man

>when even kek agrees fpbp

london?

FPBP

Oh shit forgot my LARP flag was on.

I have 2 kids 19 and 17.

first post is best post, praise kek.

If you want a government that pays for your education and health care, gives you money when you fuck your life up, and treats you like a privileged princess, you basically just want a dad.

gg

Well done. LARPing or not, you made my day.

You know the rules

This is now pasta.

Hivemind

I wouldn't even get married if my mom just let me have a handful of her luscious jugs every once in a while.

t. traditionalist

You described a wife, your mother was a wife. Fucking L for Logic....

Conclude me in the greenscab for /r/4chin!

So clever.

My mom did none of that from like middle school onward

Thanks user. Seriously not larping, I really live a mostly traditional life. I actually redpilled my husband. My parents redpilled me during childhood. Going to do the same with my kids. Only bad thing is I have no friends because I live in a liberal city and am seriously out of sync with all the other women in my community, and no relatives nearby.

Means good parenting leads to good parenting and mental stability of the house hold. Also good sex between a mom and a dad. Kek wills a healthy famrly, and happy blow jobs for all good daddys.

key point A mom, not MY mom. Yes, I want that bitch to be popping out my babies which would make her a mom.

>attempting to convince a married woman to expose her breasts to anonymous strangers on the internet with a moldy olde Sup Forums maymay

No. This is why I LARP as gay man now that we have the flags because before y'all would sometimes say 'I smell a woman'

Hello /r/Sup Forums

Was this is the happening we were promised?

There is yet hope for the world. I hope you have a wonderful day.

No. I want a woman who makes me do all the housework, and doesn't let me grab her tits.

Praise kek

Thanks user, truly. And same to you.

Checked. fpbp.

Ok. Here's your (You).

Wtf is " / cr"?
Have I lost touch... No it's the kids who are wrong

Fuck, we're entering Freudian-levels of analysis here

Did you really have to say that so quickly? Couldn't you let other people respond?

Why would you MARRY someone who doesn't have motherly traits? I expect my wife to carry at least two children for me, if she can't cook or do basic fucking housework like a functioning adult how can I expect her to look after our children? If you can't even do something as simple as putting clothes and detergent into a machine before pressing a few buttons how are you any different to a fucking child?

This.
Tits or GTFO is for whores. Not housewives.
Yeah, well, your attitude can be described as "I'm happy with what I have", and most womens attitude is "but don't you WANT MORE". It would make it hard, but it's the same for me. I have no friends because I'm not a guy who wants to get drunk and bang sluts.

Yes I do want my children to have a mother.
Checkmate atheists

Exactly. We want mummies to feed us tendies and clean up after us.

fpbp.
but there is a reason why there is a saying that every man is goin to marry his own mother.
of course men long for someone like their mother as she was the first women that cared for one and was always there for him. same goes for women and their dads. the reason women often have daddy issues is because the men that is supposed to care for her is mostly out of house because he has to provide food and so on.

>floor is probably littered with dirty clothes and trash because she's too inept to even do basic housework

Millenial women are even more pathetic than millenial men.

>He kindly helps me with kitchen cleanup after dinner and taking out trash.
We too have a very similar system. She does not touch any tool with at all ever. She gets lots of enjoyment out of trimming flowers however. I am the lawn guy, the landscaper, the carpenter the plumber and the garbage man. We love how it works.

>Lol, your wife is definitely fucking other men on the side.

Lol, don't project your insecurity onto me. When would she do that lol? Inbetween running the kids around or getting my dick every 2-3 days? I got no problem telling someone that if they want her, they can have her. But they got to take her totally forever. Seriously though, We have been through so much that the idea of that is just nonsense. Perhaps in our younger years, but times were different. Id have left her in a heartbeat a decade ago. WE stuck it out. WE made it work. You want her? You can have her. She would probably cut your nuts off. She is feisty even after years of training lol.

>just extreme couponing alone can save you like 500 bucks a month, + a maid + a cook + a teacher + a nanny. Unless your wife makes like 3000+ a month it's not worth it
BINGO

My wife has a 4 year degree from a MAJOR college in a real deal field. It was mind numbing how obvious the stay-at-home thing is. She is great with the kids and love it. We do the coups because it really is like free money. I got no shame in saving a few hundred dollars a month in a half hour of paging through a coupon flier. Who does not buy spaghetti sauce? When its buy one get one sale and you have a half off coupon, you buy at least a dozen jars.

Digits of truth.

Yeah that would be nice actually

my mom never did any of that shit for me

Well, obv. who wouldn't want mother and marriable material instead some lazy whore that can't do anything and just begs for money?