What did he do wrong

I'm out of the loop. Why is everyone pissed at him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNcAHCc0-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He got Chixhexanhammer1488 "fired" from a voluntary writing position with a UKIP wordpress blog no one has ever heard off.

He's just a punk ass bitch in general

Nobody really knows why but apparently he got a girl fired from a job she never had in the first place.
He was one of many people who contacted her non-employer but since he is the most conspicuous of them everyone decided to blame it all on him.

More or less they're trying blame someone for something they have no fucking clue about in an attempt to drum up fake outrage, yoo know, the usual shit.

He's one of those smug centrists who only want to gas half of the jews as a compromise

Hypocritical, intellectually dishonest autists from reddit are butt hurt about him contacting the blog that Rage had linked in her fucking twitter bio. Seriously most of you fagots are SJWs but on a different team.

The eternal kraut strikes again.

Doesn't matter at this point. What matters is how he is going to dodge the Austrian authorities. They don't like hate speech there.

he spergs out at Rage after Storm trying to get her fired then says he is sorry but no really and evey one pointing out is an alt right nazi
you know german spergs out at righ wing people in other news normal day

>Leftist fags contact people employer and get then fired
>Person gets pissed

(Leftist)
Man up and take it you fucking cry baby, WAAAAAAAA #MenSoFragile

>Someone does it back to them

(Leftist) WAAAAAAAA you're so intellectually dishonest, what you did was mean and underhanded.

He is a little faggot that likes to bitch about SJW tactics, but then like the little ratfaced jew he tries them out on those whose opinions he doesnt like. His sense of self righteousness is fucking annoying aswell.

He doesn't want to gas any Jews. He's far left.

>He doesn't want to gas any Jews.

WTF i hate Kraut now

Who? Fuck your e-celeb threads.

I wonder is he really this stupid or pretending, how can most of this jewtubers not realize that rage trolled them?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNcAHCc0-w

Don't know, don't care.

>getting people fired because you disagree with their positions

fuck are those his teeth

part anglo

It pains me so much that people like this guy get attention even on Sup Forums instead of Cedarwood, Ruin, and TheAltHype.

basically outed himself as a brainlet and a charlatan with low impulse control and no morals(that he preaches about constantly), An intellectual coward that can't address questions of race etc and just resorting to ad hominem, poisoning the well and avoiding the argument.
He has made the transition into full lolcow from how much we triggered him today.
He has been posting 'stormfag' memes and veiled threats to Sup Forums all day on twitter kek.

Who is this?

A jewtube ((skeptic)) that acts like he's redpilled but couldn't handle the red pill on race.