HOLY SHIT!! AMERILARPS BTFO

HOW CAN HE RECOVER THE QUEEN OF BRITAIN DESTROYED DRUMPF IMPEACHEMENT IS IMMINENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/queen-sword-trump/
politico.com/story/2017/07/25/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrest-240960
archive.is/xrlEb
thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/legally-i-can-kill-him-queen-confirms-20170131121313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and then we get to invade them for a change?

I doubt that
You can't get out of your chair

damn, a fat joke thats pretty good. heres a good one i heard: i had sex with your mom LOL XD

wouldn't need to

we can over throw that island in under 24 hours

Reptilian draco Whore of Babylon.

Only if she wants to die.
We can legally assassinate your entire royal family and you won't be able to do shit to stop us.

>Dead muzzies
>A bad thing

Better nations have tried and failed, but by all means try again.

You failed during the Battle of Fishguard.

EVERYONE BELOW THIS LINE IS BEING TROLLED, THE IMAGE IS A FAKE.

---------------------------------------------------------------

KEK

I think it's time for US to put Brits in their place again

Fake as shit, sage this crap.

If a foreign government assassinated our President, no matter who it is, the only recourse for that would be the complete annihilation of that government or else we would never be taken seriously again. Your island would become islands from all the bombs we'd drop

I think it is time for the Americans and Brits to stop picking at each other and realize we only have each other at this point.

We'd fucking destroy Britain. EZ AIR AND SEA INVASION. Your citizens and police aren't even fucking armed. Most brits I talk to thankfully despise the queen.

snopes.com/queen-sword-trump/

/thread

>''''''''''queen''''''''''
>puppet to the (((rothschilds)))
>'''''monarchy''''' having any power since the 16th centruy
>implying even the average brits even give a shit about the '''''monarchy''''' other than a few tourists and yuppies

Meanwhile, if you want to see a monarchy, then go to saudi arabia. Euro '''monarch's'' are just LARPers at this point

>I

Yeah I'm sure she can't lift a sword let alone stab anyone.

She should nuke America. They are too degenerate to be allowed to continue existing.

>pretends to be free
>still worship fucking royals
>wonder why your country is fucked

>frail old crone body
>killing anything

>Better nations
no such thing, sorry :-\

Yep, some meme flagger starts shit and Sup Forums falls for it. There's (((someone)) behind this.

I don't man. I've fought side by side with the British in an excercise in Germany. We would win yes but it'd be one hell of fight. Their infantry is tough as nails

>we're living in the "Donald impales the Queen on her own sword" timeline

are you forgetting that we can just rain hell fire on you from thousands of miles away with complete impunity?

I don't believe you. I may think a lot of different things about the brits and their queen, but she has never seemed that low class to me.

Sure, legally she can. But the US/UK cannot survive without each other so it will never happen.

we'll never know who it was

usa, uk, aus, leaf, and the eu are pretty much the same country.

if any of these nations did break away and become nationalist, then they'd probably get armed.

also, UK police do have guns

>Better nations have tried and failed, but by all means try again.
That was back when we weren't a nation of homos and cucks tho

She needs to get Blacked and enriched hard

Source? That's fake news.

The shills are out in full force today...

Must be working overtime to cover up the scandal with Debbie Wasserman Schultz

politico.com/story/2017/07/25/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrest-240960

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/xrlEb

Do it ya cunt and see what the fuck happens. You think muzzles are bad, fuck with the US President and HELL WILL REIGN DOWN. FUCKING BITCH!

Bullshit. America showed the U.K. they can survive on their own in 1776.

>implying we wouldn't just cut off all support to the island. Destroy all radio/tv/internet signal towers. Then bomb the ever loving nigger out of them.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS FAKE NEWS)

It's completely true news, Drumpf is dead meat.

About the same amount of people voted for Trump as live in UK....If she killed Trump she would be passed around as a party favor for Americans with geriatric fetishes.

Well roll up your sleeves then ya old cunt.

>old dying queen vs high energy donald who works all day long

The Queen is playing the long game. She's old. She knows she'll die soon. She also knows Great Britain is fucked. Her plan: Invite the U.S. president to a State visit, stab him. Perhaps not even fatally. U.S. declares war, invades. U.K. placed under U.S. law. U.S. begins proceedings to make England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland U.S. territories with an eye to eventual statehood. Muzzies deported, order restored. So if this was her plan, why say it out loud? She's old. Inside words accidentally became outside words.

Nuke Nigel.

Show some respect to your Queen, Ameridrumphs.

thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/legally-i-can-kill-him-queen-confirms-20170131121313

She wants a US invasion so we may purge them of the Pakis.

bongs

its been a long time, right? okay.

but if the queen killed trump i'd be hard pressed not to go over there myself and rape her to death

>Americans use fifty Chinook helicopters to air drop five soldiers in England
>Entirety of the United Kingdom sinks beneath the waves without a shot being fired

if dub queens dies this year

>America showed the U.K. they can survive on their own in 1776.
Nope, trade resumed IMMEDIATELY after the war ended. We are completely linked with each other. We are family.

Also, another thing..

3/4 brits prefered Trump over Hillary. Yet Americans preferred Hillary over Trump, slightly. Seeing as she won the so called ''popular vote''.

>Blah blah, if burgerland top burger get's killed it's wrong and annihilation is the only answer
>If burgerland people - intelligence agencies - kill other nations leaders it's ok and in the name of democracy

Why do britcucks still have a queen? How retarded are they?

Such a bait

Brits really never learn do they?

She can kill him but with a spoon.

>pic related
You'd be lucky if 30% of your country survived the onslaught.

In over seven hundred ways, and that's just with her bare hands.

>deport muzzies from another country
>still shit scared to deport black bull basketball-americans from your own wifes bed

I can't take any western country seriously at this point.

Try it.

Might makes right in the game of geo-politics

yeah right.

I hope she pisses on his corpse

Just like Guam. RIP ;_;

I am curious why u are feeding and make these useless people live fancy life in ur money, if they dont have any authority or any real roles?

>Inbred granny who smokes like a common whore and eats greasy food all day long
VS
>A guy who went through the top military school IN THE WORLD, still exercises, eats healthy and drinks more tea than she does.

I A FUCKING SWORDFIGHT AT THAT.
Trump is 6ft tall and she's a 4ft female quasimodo.

And thus the Republic of Britania was born.
Remember to bomb all the big cities with napalm.

Oh and please hit Germany too while you are at it.

Ask Japan about fucking with the U.S.

this

>rape her to death
my penis wont erect again

The story is obviously bullshit, but please don't ever cite snopes again.

>he think james bond is real and that that former homeless man could protecter

This

delet this

extra tourist money. not that's even a little fraction of our economy

>Trump reads this
>Releases proof he's the father of Prince William
>Queen dies of heart attack reading it
>Charles cucks out and abdicates
>Succession crisis
>William embraces his place as the first of the Trump dynasty
>The swordfight between William Trump I and Prince Harry the Usurper on the London Eye is legend for thousands of years to come

I'd watch that movie.

>Oh and please hit Germany too while you are at it.
How could we fight a war in Europe and not level Germany?

>A guy who went through the top military school IN THE WORLD, still exercises, eats healthy and drinks more tea than she does.

I really hope you're trolling right now.

OK?
And then she visits Trump and threatens him and gets lit up by automatic weapons fire.
>not so tough now.png

She's above the law and she could kill him without prosecution from the UK, but by doing so she could trigger war with the US. Legal immunity within her own domain doesn't mean much when said domain is a glass crater.

wouldn't that be seen as an act of war?

no one would expect the queen to start ww3, i like it

Bomb Buckingam When???

>thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/legally-i-can-kill-him-queen-confirms-20170131121313
Palace staff have assured the Queen that, according to English law, Trump is a subject of the Crown and can, if judged to be damaging the monarchy, be dispatched without repercussion.

She said: “I haven’t made up my mind yet. I might.

“It’s been an awful lot of years hefting the old sword without using it, and who better to christen it on? Just imagine the look on his satsuma face.

“And the colonies would be so grateful they’d have me straight back as their reigning monarch, which solves this Brexit thing literally at a stroke.

“I should do one useful thing before I abdicate, really. And imagine how furious it’d make the May woman.”

Her Majesty added: “I genuinely can’t think of a reason not to. Anyone?”

Seems legit.

Please, I beg you. Put us out of this misery.

The morale would be weak though. The British army knows it can't hold under the pressure of an American invasion

The Queen chops up niggers every day

You are correct, just think about that.

Fucking bitch, completely voiding knighthood of its historic significance.

Which admittedly it had been almost as void of for centuries prior, but still.

Fucking bitch.

kek