Daily reminder: the leakers and scum of the administration (Preibus, Bannon...

Daily reminder: the leakers and scum of the administration (Preibus, Bannon, Sessions) are going to be forced to resign in the coming weeks. Scaramucci is unironically /ourguy/ and we are finally draining the swamp. This train is starting to pick up speed lads and the god emperor needs all your energy and support.

Press S to spit on these traitors on their way out

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778
archive.is/q0ITW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SSSSSSSSSS

Why sessions

>forcing bannon to resign

Fastest way to lose my support.

Draining the swamp...of people Trump himself anointed?

I need more win than that shit.

The platform should've been a grave.

>Bannon

fucking Cuckistani shitbag

Bannon is /ourguy/. If he gets fired or forced to resign, Trump loses a good amount of his base.

Why? Miller and Sessions are still there pushing a nationalist agenda while working with the entire team.

Steve Bannon has been leaking and doesn't get along with anyone. He's trying to use Trump to push his own agenda and let his "legend" grow (look at Time magazine cover and the new book)

bannon is a cuck and a leaker. he went over the line by attacking kushner, we can all agree on that

Fuck off. Bannon is /ourguy/

>Draining the swamp
>in the White House

so much winning trumpkintards

For a "chief strategist", he's been doing a pretty poor job. Trump needs to be doing a whole lot better.

Plus Trump was winning far longer before Bannon joined the campaign.

>Miller and Sessions

No. I agree with him completely. If Bannon was forced out I'm not voting in 2020.

>we can all agree on that
No but we can agree you are a fag and you should kys

>went over the line by attacking kushner
>kekistan flag

Hang yourself you fucking kike before I shoah your entire family

Watch people on this thread call you a Kushner shill or a libtard, despite the fact that Kushner hasn't had any impact on policy outside of some Israel and tech shit.

Bannon has been trying to go after others in the Trump admin for the longest while promoting himself as the keeper of Trump's flame. Meanwhile Miller is working alongside everyone in a competent useful fashion.

WHy would Bannon leak

Bannon is the only one of them who actually understands the game and where this country needs to move forward. He's honestly the only person in politics (on the entire globe) that shares my thought process.

Sessions is a relic tethered by puritanism. Miller is a great speaker, but not an ideas guy.

Priebus is the only one who can be called 'scum' and 'leaker'.

Sessions has done a great job on what he has focussed on, he has just prioritised other things than a Clinton investigation.

Bannon is still just being an advisor, in spite of all the fake news about his departure. No reason to suspect why he would undermine Trump, he's probably further right than most here.

Reminder that Breivik is the only person in recent memory who has found a solution to the leftist shill problem.

>Miller is a great speaker, but not an ideas guy.

Miller's job is literally a policy adviser

>Miller's job is literally a policy adviser

I understand that, my mom did that job for Dems once. Their most important characteristic is persuasiveness, not analyzation (as counter-intuitive as this seems)

>Bannon

pls no

I like him

Kick the others to the curb for all I care

Bannon is /ourguy/

fuck off

>all these shills coming out of the woodwork for Bannon and Sessions

I wonder who is behind this?

(it rhymes with snare clue)

can afford to lose sessions,but not bannon

SHLOMO get out

Go back to t_d, faggot. This board has always had a massive majority rooting for Bannon.

Sessions and Bannon are in on the charades. Reise-nope. He comes from Wisconsin-hub of the Satanic baby snatchers. Like Paul Ryan-he is owned.

>Bannon
>a leaker

it doesn't even make sense

Jesus, have a pity (You). You shills have gotten obvious.

>Scaramucci is unironically /ourguy/

But will he do the fandango?

I thought Bannon was already /ourguy/

Bannon has got to go, like others have said he has a massive ego and is only trying to undermine the president. You're either with the president, a paid shill, or unironically retarded.

Shrill. $0.02 was deposited in your account. Thank you, Shareblue.com

I know he's probably leaked some things to attack internal opposition, but I think he's too loyal to do anything that would mar Trump. Maybe it's just projection, but that's how I read the guy.

>and is only trying to undermine the presiden

False.

>This train is starting to pick up speed

this, no Bannon, no vote in 2020

>spit on Bannon

Not quite ready to commit to that, user.

Solid F.

What's with all the bannon hate? This dude is more /our guy/ than Trump is.

>all this anti-trump salt

daily reminder, the day draws nearer when you shills will hang for your crimes against this country

Jesus Christ fuck reddit

Daily reminder, you don't know shit about fuck.

Scaramucci supported Hillary and is basically a Democrat. Way to drain the swamp you fucking moron.

>this obvious of a shill post
GIT GUD NIGGER

T_D fags are Trump's loyal idiots. They're gonna suck his cock no matter what

>the day draws nearer when you shills will hang for your crimes against this country

yeah especially people who are not even american

This..

Notice how quickly shareblue brigaded by thread
Notice how the MSM is trying to badmouth Scaramucci
Notice how the deepstate was trying to prevent him from even joining this admin
Notice how swamp creatures like Spicer jumped ship because they know a purge is coming

could they make it anymore obvious? open your eyes lads.

Ok question for all you
>OMG KIKES RULE EVERYTHING OMG JEW LOVER LEL IM TOO SMART TO LIKE HIM CUZ JEWS
tell me since you guys are so smart and superior, what is the alternative????? Please let me know, what is the fucking alternative??? Oh what a surprise you don't have an alternative because you're fucking idiots

politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778

>Bannon, chastened by internal rivalries and by President Donald Trump’s growing suspicion that he is looking out for his own interests, is in a self-imposed exile, having chosen to step back from Trump’s inner circle for the sake of self-preservation, according to several White House advisers who spoke to POLITICO on the condition of anonymity to avoid angering a colleague.

>He was absent from Trump’s recent trips to Europe for the G-20 summit and from his visit with French President Emmanuel Macron. Bannon’s non-attendance is all the more noteworthy given his interest in European history and politics, particularly his antipathy to the European Union.

>And while Trump’s rousing call in Warsaw for the defense of Western civilization echoed the populist ideology Bannon promoted as chief of the right-wing website Breitbart News, two senior White House aides said Bannon had no hand in crafting Trump’s populist address. He did not participate in administration conference calls planning the remarks, they say, which were largely written by chief speechwriter Stephen Miller, national security adviser H.R. McMaster and speechwriters Ross Worthington and Vince Haley.

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/q0ITW

>scum of the administration
>Bannon

Just discovered politics, OP?

>Scaramucci supported Hillary and is basically a Democrat

so was Trump dumbass

>Bannon’s internal retreat has coincided with distance from other White House aides — most surprisingly Miller, a personal and ideological ally of many years. The two are “no longer working together in any substantive way,” according to a top White House aide.

>Miller has followed a divergent path, integrating himself into the White House’s staff and building a strong relationship with less-ideological figures like McMaster and Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, with whom he has developed an increasingly close relationship as the two have collaborated on dozens of presidential speeches and policy initiatives.

and Trump is furious about Bannon trying to let his "legend" grow too large

>But no one threatens Bannon’s job security more than the man whose winning campaign he managed, particularly now that Bannon is back in the headlines thanks to the publication this week of Bloomberg Businessweek reporter Joshua Green’s book, “The Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency,” which depicts Bannon as a driving force behind Trump’s campaign and the early stages of his administration.

>The president is "livid" about the book, according to the Washington-based insider, who said that he is "back to giving Bannon the cold shoulder" as a result.

Thanks for your input, Swaglord jr.

lol

literally handing us this propaganda from the time when the entire MSM was all aboard anti-Bannon parade and trying to use it as "proof'

get the fuck out shill

Shills like you are fuckig idiots
>he's never read art of the deal
>he doesn't know trump runs through people like wildfire
Kek you lefties have a shitload of ass hurt coming your way the next 7 years, you people are absolutely pathetic

the president supports gay marriage, whats your point?

>peoples ideas can't change

can you kill yourself shill?

He's not a policy guy. He's the communications director. He WILL kill all the fucking Lakers

sure seems like /ourguy/, right pede?

>literally handing us this propaganda from the time when the entire MSM was all aboard anti-Bannon parade and trying to use it as "proof'

this was recent

>inb4 "muh fake news"

yeah, hearing things that make you uncomfortable shouldnt be fake news

>2012
>2012
>2012

we are in the current year you fucking libcuck

All I know is that all of the brown guys, jews, and liberal white women on Twitter hate Banner.

He must be doing something right.

Trump publicly supported gay marriage for 8 years longer than Hillary who opposed it until 2008

Blow it out your ass

yeah man, i'm a lefty who is really upset that Trump hired this guy

*leakers
I have shamed myself

2012 was after the Libyan intervention, the worst thing that Hillary ever did.

So him talking all that shit about trump on Twitter was just 8d chess right?

These posts stink of divide and conquer tactics. Shills.

A GODDAMN FELLOW LEAF!!!

Please USA, nuke us

>gossip from a source with ulterior motives is news

Sure, I guess.

I don't understand how in the world you people could possibly imagine that Donald fucking Trump would be presidential material. He's a greedy bastard who only ran to win it and now doesn't have the tiniest fucking clue how to be president. He is the swamp. He is king fucking slime of the swamp. You all voted for rich guys to get richer and anyone who isn't straight, white, Christian and male to get fucked.

yeah he has changed over the years

tweet from 2012 ??

Hi, Breitshart. Daily reminder, you're all cultist faggots of a failed president.

>You all voted for rich guys to get richer and anyone who isn't straight, white, Christian and male to get fucked.

good this is what I want! shitskins BTFO

...and he'll get around to fucking the rest of you, too.

November 2016 was a whole 8 months ago lol

Bannon has to stay.
This is not negotiable.
Sessions and Preibus can fuck off. Preibus never belonged in the first place.
Kill yourself, faggot.

Mooch and Bannon are working together

He's just the press secretary you drama queen.

Yah. Not even hard to see.

Bannon can stay only if he
A. takes a backseat to TRUMP
B. stop letting his ego get out of hand
C. stop the leaks

Jeb! fans got a seat at the table in the WH

fake news
fuck off

The problem is that he has a direct line to the president.
He can advise from that position and Trump didn't get elected to carry out this newfag's bullshit. He's a fucking democrat.

Then Trump can fuck off and lose the next election along with the rest of the republican party.

You small minded fucks make me sick. I'll be happy when racism finally dies with all of you fucking inbred assholes. If you really think this is going to turn into some white utopia because some politicians you voted for, you're dumber than I thought.

Did you notice the recent tax rate leaks? It makes sense once you connect everything. Bannon suggested different tax rates to different people and then waited to see who would leak. Then Mooch, an outsider, comes in to point the finger and insult Bannon, so Reince is unaware to how he was found out.

One minor strike months ago that only hit empty airports

wow

Anyone who is trashing Scaramucci is a piece if shit shill.

Fuck off shill, no one is buying your bullshit. Do you think Trump just hired Mooch to let him take over, or implement a plan he had?