HAPPENING!!

Shills are bumping the other thread to limit.
thehill.com/policy/national-security/344226-intelligence-chairman-accuses-obama-aides-of-hundreds-of-unmasking

archive.fo/iOTtO

>The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is accusing top political aides of President Obama of making hundreds of requests during the 2016 presidential race to unmask the names of Americans in intelligence reports, including Trump transition officials.

>“We have found evidence that current and former government officials had easy access to U.S. person information and that it is possible that they used this information to achieve partisan political purposes, including the selective, anonymous leaking of such information,” Nunes wrote in the letter to Coats. The letter was provided to The Hill from a source in the intelligence community.

>In Thursday’s letter, Nunes said the total requests for Americans’ names by Obama political aides numbered in the hundreds during Obama’s last year in office and often lacked a specific intelligence community justification. He called the lack of proper justifications a “serious deficiency.”

>His letter noted requests from senior government officials, unlike career intelligence analysts, “made remarkably few individualized justifications for access” to the U.S. names.

>“The committee has learned that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama administration,” Nunes wrote. “Of those requests, only one offered a justification that was not boilerplate.”

>Sources familiar with the Nunes letter identified the official as then-U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power.

>Power did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fd7e1fXYIuM
youtube.com/watch?v=un1JaaCk1Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/obama-official-made-hundreds-unmasking-requests-gop-chairman-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck YEAH!!!!

No happening

Move along nothing to see here.

Bump

SHILLS ON HILLARY'S SUICIDE LIST

INB4 SHILLSTORM

It's it really happening?

Look at the Sun ...

OK the WH user...lucky or real. this is huge in my opinion. I actually knew most this but it looks like the republicans are finally going to do something about the masking.

Your time is done shill. Get lost.

We knew that they had the capacity to use the NSA's surveillance system like the statsi to target and eliminate political adversaries, but we did not have the confirmation that it had been done by any administration since Nixon, and now we have it with the stamp of congressional veracity.

Shits going down.

Nunes is a liar. Get me a second source or STFU.

Top bump

You don't like that he went straight to Trump with this, that's all.
>Liar
About what?

This is actually pretty big. This could kill the DNC if taken beyond mere exposure. Shits illegal. Bigger than Watergate.

Powers testified today or yesterday too, I don't have details but I saw it mentioned somewhere. Need to find that.

BUMP

this isn't whatever WH user was talking about. I mean, it's good, but it's not earth shattering, and it won't get any play on fox news, let alone any of the other outlets. I mean, when you see all the shit CNN and MSNBC flat out ignore, it would have to be something HUGE in order to force them to cover it. Plus this isn't the kind of thing that's going to spread to normies, or trend on twitter, or anything else.

Oopsy

>This is actually pretty big
Hence the bot in the last thread

It's still going in overdrive over there.

Its what Nixon was nearly imprisoned for, were it not for his successor's pardon.

Wonder if Trump feels like throwing down pardons to the obama administration.

Bump!

We've known about this since February and still not one arrest. Stop repeating d shit as if it were new when fuck all will be done about it anyway. Arrest Obama or shut the fuck up.

BUMP

I got out of there as soon as this thread was posted. I expect the catalog will get 10 more spam also.

The winning just keeps happening. Wait for a bit later tonight, the real bomb drops

This is old news if you were paying attention at all during the election however this is news to most normies. Heads may explode.

Indictments incoming?

Sure, but we're not living in an age of (semi)respectable media outlets. If they don't cover it, the people don't hear about it, and nothing changes. Like said. Unless something massive happens, like literally arresting Obama or Hillary, shit doesn't change.

Which is worse:
Russia influencing your election
Your secret spy agencies influencing your election

I'm ready

>We've known about this since February and still not one arrest
No shit, It's just been confirmed you fucking mong

I would offer pardon to the first dem that delivered me Obama or Hillary's head.

>KILL ALL LEAKERS
>HANG ALL SHILLS

Inb4 the shillbot goes berserk.

Nunes has been completely discredited and his claims debunked

BUMP BABY

Obamaleaf levels of autism in there.

youtu.be/fd7e1fXYIuM

this shillbot is totally an evil liberal trying to suppress the truth!!!

It was rumored and basically confirmed but now that they're actually coming out and saying it, it means more. Hopefully normies wake the fuck up

Unless Clinton or Obama are locked up.

BUMP AND FUCK SHILLBOT, WHAT KIND OF PUSSY NIGGER DOES THAT SHIT, KEEP SWEATING KIKEBOI

Yes, exactly

Samantha Powers goes to Senate Intelligence Committee tmrw

literally nothing fuck off shill

Podesta best be prepping his rectum for prison (pic related)

Bump

I'd kill a traitor before an enemy. I expect the enemy to pull shit as we do with them. The traitor is a cancer and must be removed.

When tonight, and how do you know?

If it were truly nothing you'd ignore it and let the autists spaz into the void.
In short, kys

May are enemys fall!

what this user said. shit is not hapenning homies, stop being retarded

I'm crazy...this is literally the only argument.
If I can save that one lamb though....perhaps I will be able to finally sleep, and silence the screaming of the lambs.

Happening X 1000

The shills are upon us, boys!

Think of all that has happened TODAY
SHADILAY

our (((secret spy agencies))) is worse

LARPER LARPER LARPER LARPER

This

LOL ARE YOU THAT BRAINDEAD???
you shills don't even try anymore, your logic is not very persuasive. Losing steam I guess, don't worry your neck will snap quick right when that rope tightens up

So be it the day of the rope was nothing but a meme 2 months ago now its a pendulum swinging above (((THEIR))) necks.

Wow you're so funny sick man samefaggoing to get new fags to call you a shill why don't you go catch aids in your asshole faggot

>aQ1obDap
trying too hard

Bump

>look at everything that's happened today
>still thinks it's a larp
You're previous young one, sorry you lost.
>night of the long tendies

From >In Thursday’s letter, Nunes said the total requests for Americans’ names by Obama political aides numbered in the hundreds during Obama’s last year in office and often lacked a specific intelligence community justification. He called the lack of proper justifications a “serious deficiency.”

>His letter noted requests from senior government officials, unlike career intelligence analysts, “made remarkably few individualized justifications for access” to the U.S. names.

>“The committee has learned that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama administration,” Nunes wrote. “Of those requests, only one offered a justification that was not boilerplate.”

>Sources familiar with the Nunes letter identified the official as then-U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power.

>Power did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power

Mooch is god tier

bump

b

Blah blah blah here's your bump cause I pitty you happening fools. Maybe one day something will actually happen but until then you're all mentally ill.

Based.

u

WOW
ITS FUCKING NOTHING

m

My normal impulse would be to believe that quote is untrue, but then I also read his transcripts to the New Yorker recently, and he talks exactly like that.

I know right XD

youtube.com/watch?v=un1JaaCk1Jw

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

For thread feels

p

Not shilling. I think that the winner of battling narratives will be the answer to my question. Will the public fear Russia more or there agencies. I am of the opinion you should be most concerned with your own society because a foreign power will always have limited control. But I don't always see the world like everyone else.

Nothing happened or will happen today.
Double flawless victory.

>when you see it

Bump and checked.
Who is Samantha Power?

So many epic quotes from that article.

>“Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channeled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment)

CAN'T SCOOCH THE MOOCH

Shit happened 23 hours ago

The UN illegally interfering in the United States Presidential election? That's a happening.

This is a happening that
IF PROVEN TO NOT BE FAKE NEWS
is so momentous that it'll take time for it to build not into a storm
not into a hurricane,
but into a mountain.

I'll give this one time.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/obama-official-made-hundreds-unmasking-requests-gop-chairman-says.html

This should be post indictment. where are the arrests? Sounds like nothing unless these people are facing consequences.

yea somebody fucked up programming that bot

Bump

make it happen

Obama's UN ambassador.

>All these happenings

my hips are moving at speeds previously undreamed of

checked
how many times will she not be able to recall or straight up plead the 5th