Is Scaramucci a sociopath?

Is Scaramucci a sociopath?

>impulsive
>low tolerance for boredom
>superficial charm
>mimics other people's personalities
>behaves selfishly and immorally

Dude is trying to push Priebus and more importantly Bannon out of the administration. He's a Wall St banker, the epitome of the swamp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZMICczOzfQ
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/01/31/story-behind-scaramucci-s-delayed-appointment-amid-trump-white-house-bickering.html
archive.is/VQedB
newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon
theintercept.com/2017/07/26/steve-bannon-pushing-for-44-percent-marginal-tax-rate-on-the-very-rich/
archive.is/vPUYa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you retarded? he is great

Rinse Penis pls go.

can you really trust a dago with this much power?

Of course he is. This is why he gets along so well with Trump.

He's Futurama's 80s guy.

you're probably retarded.

He reminds me of a used car salesman he's got such fake charm, however due to normies being fucking retarded it actually works half the time.

I bet he's a Scientologist.

he's a new york italian wall street guy who did tons of blow in the 80s

there's absolutely nothing unique about him

t. new yorker

sup my fellow liberals

grrr that mean scarmucci amirite

welp, I'm off to drink some frappe cappa mocha venti xl with a shot of espresso keep on the fight my left wing brothers!

These cunts again

Maybe the liberals will finally understand the gravity of the situation

Bannon is the only real right-wing populist in the WH and Scaramucci is trying to drive him out.

But I know for you this is just a big spectacle.

He's a yes man, but good at what he does. Being a sociopath doesn't make you a bad person. Regardless, he should be watched.

>Sociopaths
>getting along
>together
I dont think so pally

Fuck that noise and fuck scaramucci. Get him out of here.

Fuck off, Bannon and Mooch are working together. Who do you think leaked Bannon's tax proposals? It'd have to be Priebus.

Looks like a fine man to me

Reince does look like a sweaty weasel, however, this makes it easier to believe, regardless of the truth.

I will say that it is junior members that are being instructed to leak information from a higher up, and the chief of staff would have picked most of them.

lol trumpcucks not only don't see the threat Mooch presents to Trump's agenda, but they're actually cucking for him like the good little faggot hicks they are!

Not at all, he just believes in taking care of himself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if his face is a little puffy he'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. He can do 1000 now. After he removes the ice pack he uses a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower he uses a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then he applies an herb-mint facial mask which he leaves on for 10 minutes while he prepares the rest of his routine. He always uses an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

He's Mark Wahlberg's character in the Departed. Absolutely based.

I long for the days of spicy, it was nice he was a fellow weeb

When I read the New Yorker article he honestly sounded like an Investment Banker.

Nah. He's a con-man like Trump.

Trumpcucks should LOVE him.

Unironically this. But he's a good attack dog.

Everyone so far has been a big failure, Bannon especially. Hate to say it. Scaramucci is exactly the kind of /guy/ we need in there. An assassin.

Read the article, he fucking BURIES Bannon. Bannon and Preibus are are one team, Mooch is on the other.

You fucking guys invent your own reality. Bannon tried to block Mooch.

>SHAREBLUE OBJECTIVES OF THE WEEK
>EXAMPLE A: ATTACK SCARAMOOCHI BECAUSE HES SUPER EFFECTIVE
YOU SHILLS ARE SO TRANSPARENT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH NO ONE LIKES YOU AND YOURE FAGGOTS ON THE LOSING SIDE WVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

He's just a NYC wop dude.

he needs to get fired. don't fuck with bannon or the base is gone.

Why the fuck would "shills" hate Mooch? He's another NY, Wall St. Democrat in the White House?

Tell me Trumpcuck, when did Conservatives start loving rich, East Coast yankee bankers?

Scarammuci is great. He's a fucking shark.

I do. Scaramucci's done a complete 180 on trump since he was hired, calling him one of the smartest men he knows when he used to call him a moron. Trump, on the other hand, is too far down the Alzheimer's hole to realise he's being played.

They'll get along just fine, until it's time to fire the Mooch.

LMAO YOURE ATTEMPTS AT SUBVERSION ARE ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA GO BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU STUPID NIGGER AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

If you can't handle disagreement, get back to your safe space. Pansy.

I hope he is a sociopath. Only a sociopath can defeat the psychopaths in washington.

Think this guy is fucking A+ myself

t.dixie faggot

SICILIAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE

TIP FOR SHILLS: WHY DONT YOU READ ART OF THE DEAL AND LEARN YOUR ENEMY??? BECAUSE YOURE LAZY FUCKING FAGGOTS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

gets shit done
on the job less than a week (hasn't even technically started yet) and already flushed out multiple leakers including the king leaker himself.

He's basically Trump with his limiter off, love the guy.

Trump, for all his problems, knows when to put on his "face" for the media. Mooch doesn't give a FUCK and I hope he remains that way in the administration.

Yes, but so is Trump.

That's Don Scaramucci to you cappice?

>I long for the days of spicy, it was nice he was a fellow weeb
i would give some Jews a pass just to make oven space for weebs.

He's literally WOP Trump.

>SICILIAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZMICczOzfQ

Another burner phone for the orange man

Art of the Deal was ghostwritten by Tony Schwartz, you fucking moron.

www geocities ws/racial_reality/sicily/index.html

is that the basic rundown?

What does that even mean you dumb tranny leaf?

He's High Inquisitor Scaramucci. He's hunting for dem snitches.

Love how he's not afraid to do the dirty work and step on them toes. He's not a politician and appears to have no intentions of having a political career after this.

He's there to be an enforcer and clean house.

EY OHH

Am jus' busting BAWLS he'a

By your own standards basically every Democrat is a sociopath.

It's still all Trump, all the nitty gritty details of his deals and ventures through life. Some of the best autobiographies are ghostwritten, "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman" comes to mind. The subject free associates and the writer compiles everything in a well-written way.

Anybody who can't appreciate the scaramucc, promptly crawl back to ledit, r9k, or back into your mother's womb and cry about it.

>He's hunting for dem snitches.
>dem snitches
>dem

I got some bad news for you, Mr. Caesar...

Wolf of Wall Street meets White House

> Scaramucci Bannon blah blah

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

don't forget the dead fucking expressions

those are the characteristics of a sociopath? well, shit, I guess I'm one.

sociopaths get shit done

No he doesn't you fucking retard. It's literally one sentence, it's just bantz.

niggga i dunno, shit g

>Is Scaramucci a sociopath?
No

>Dude is trying to push Priebus and more importantly Bannon out of the administration.
So what? Priebus shouldn't have leaked classified info and Bannon shouldn't have forced Trump to keep Scaramucci out of the administration

>>impulsive
maybe
>>low tolerance for boredom
debatable
>>superficial charm
more than superficial
>>mimics other people's personalities
its a common tactic
>>behaves selfishly and immorally
bullshit

Yeah this has a Sith Master/Apprentice vibe. But whatever those niggers wrecked shit.

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/01/31/story-behind-scaramucci-s-delayed-appointment-amid-trump-white-house-bickering.html

>Scaramucci is said to have been aligned with powerful Trump adviser Steve Bannon, who is jostling for power with Trump's Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. Bannon is said to be pushing for Scarammucci's appointment to be made official this week, while Priebus has pushed for continued vetting of his business ties.

Is this the description of a sociopath?

If so, this describes me entirely. I read a book about a guy that discovers he's a psychopath/sociopath, and I matched so many of his "tell tale" signs....

I heard Bannon backstabbed him

>Is this the description of a sociopath?

No, the OP is a /leftypol/ shill and cherry picked the most general symptoms.

>Is Scaramucci a sociopath?
no, he's a robot

He's a good NYC, Liberal, Wall St. Democrat.

Everybody knows that on the East Coast.

I like him because he's fun, but he better be kept on a short leash. Bannon is the sword of Trump making the big stuff happen in the background for us.

archive.is/VQedB

I don't think u can become a hedge fund manager without being a sociopath but that's frankly irrelevant to his job

Definitely. But so is Trump so I fail to see the problem here. This is what we wanted.

>just bantz.
pearl-clutching faggots are unable to identify "just bantz"
rumor is bannon heard the comment about sucking his own dick and basically responded with "lol idgaf that's pretty funny"

Yes, that's how the average man responds to bants

all that matters is that he's everything that trump's detractors hate about trump, times ten and in one person
the contrast between him and trump make trump look way more "presidential"

>mimics other people's personalities
how many people have lived their whole lives under a fucking rock on mars to not know one of the most (if not THE most) archetypical personality types from new york?

did you faggots not have access to a tv for the first 18 years of your life? have you never spent time in NYC?

Every single time you see someone say the Mooch wants to get rid of Bannon, know he's retarded and overreacts. Yes, it's a dick measuring competition, and let's be honest bothprobably have at least one personal thing to gain from this, but they won't kick each other out, they both want Trump to succeed and to push his agenda well and through.

Sure is ShariaBlue divide-and-conquer here

Scaramucci has not tried to push out Bannon. Saying that he doesn't try to suck his own cock like Bannon is just banter.

Priebus should be pushed out.

Having a low tolerance for boredom isn't a sign of being a sociopath. "Behaves selfishly and immorally" seems Shariablue-tier propaganda.

Reminder that Breivik is literally the only person in recent history who found a solution to millenial leftists shitposting and false-flagging on the internet.

>Bannon shouldn't have forced Trump to keep Scaramucci out of the administration

Bannon didn't want Scaramucci to come in because Bannon knows Scaramucci is a chameleon wall street type who supported Clinton and can never be trusted.

But Trump is too vain, and perhaps too demented, to see this.

Of anyone in the WH Bannon is the closest to our views by far.

Trump is interesting because he openly just uses people almost as tools, even if it is clear that they aren't 100% on his agenda

>Scaramucci has not tried to push out Bannon.

Read the article you cocksucker.

newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon

>Right-wing
Bannon just called for higher taxes on the rich. He's defiantly "right-wing" you faggot.

theintercept.com/2017/07/26/steve-bannon-pushing-for-44-percent-marginal-tax-rate-on-the-very-rich/

Archived that for you
archive.is/vPUYa

Only a Numale beta faggot couldve typed something this gay

Scaramucci did nothing wrong, he's just on a quest for the cure for bonitis

You can't do his job without being one honestly

So this dumb fuck thought that the public disclosure form that was publicly disclosed AFTER the 30 (or whatever) day period had passed LEGALLY was actually a leak? And he called the FBI about it and tried to be a ratto?

Its fun that hes going to be an attack dog and all that and i agree that leaks are cancer, but this nigga can't into basic logic even? Or do i have that wrong somehow.

And ontop of that hes trying to say he din du nuffin in terms of blaming Priebus - but the direct on the record quotes to the new yorker guy clearly suggest otherwise. Is he really going to play the same silly game trump does in terms of being retarded and then trying to cover things up by saying fake news or i "didn't mean that", etc.

Scaramouche is /ourguy/

Yes, he is. The right has nothing to do with neoliberal economics. Just ask my friend here.

And I could cite many other important figures on the right who wanted nothing to do with libertarianism/neoliberalism but I doubt you've heard of any of them.

This.

Whatever it is that's lower than a nigger, he's that. Holy fuck.

Agreed. People's modern conceptions of right vs left are fucking retarded. Left vs Right was about equality vs hierarchy in its original meaning. Not "muh taxes". Fascism is right-wing because it embraces natural hierarchy. Marxism is left-wing because its whole goal is to destroy all social/economic differences between people and form a hierarchy-less society.

he's /ourguy/