youtube.com/watch?v=ivVH1tWwIm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watching mankind being saved lads

glorious

baste

Nic3

Easily Defendable.

Romans 1:26-32 King James Version (KJV)

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Liberals love science right up until it disagrees with their ideology.

They are trying to save a generation before it's too late.

The bible isn't a source you stupid fucking christ cuck.

Holy shit I can't believe they're spreading the truth. I'm literally shaking right now.

This presidency is so great! America is becoming GREAT AGAIN!

defend getting your news from the kingdom of qatar you fucking reprobate.

What's this guys name again?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/trump-tweets-worship-god-in-america.html

You obviously didn't read anything Donald Trump said in the past couple of days.

its tru tho

wow wtf mental illness is a social construct guise

based trump

nice

>Canadian shitposting

It's like you all never seem to give up

What I find hilarious is that these days everybody is proud to claim multiple personality disorders or mental illnesses. Everybody has anxiety and depression and OCD. But trannies? Nope no mental issues there whatsoever, they are 100% normal in every way, more normal than 99.9% of the population in fact!

>In DSM-5
>not a psychological disorder

Pick one.

Defend this? I've been saying this for years

You can't have babies if you aren't fucking the opposite gender.
If babies aren't made the species goes extinct.

I second this.

>le tip meme
Edgy as fuck, bro. You tell 'em wassup, man.

easy to defend - it's true

OY VEY!

Race Bannon

>The state promotes healthy family units that improve the prosperity and future of the nation

This is absolutely sickening, Marx would be spinning in his grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivVH1tWwIm0

Lol Im glad this fad is finally coming to an end

Tell me why you believe it is not a source.

>recognizing a mental illness as a mental illness

What's wrong with that?

fucking glorious praise kek

>muh DSM is le jewish liberal biased science when it makes poltards and garden variety racists look bad

>it's perfectly legitimate to attack trannies tho

Stormweenie cum gargler logic

he has to say that shit to appease the old fucks that still praise jebus.... its too keep voters happy... nothing more.

PURGE
U
R
G
E

someone post the full email

Mike "Fagasaki and Homoshima" Pence

damn straight

fuckin truth

ITS SO HEALTHY AND NORMAL

electric fence pence

Thank you trump

not an argument

Ha, we are offending you twerp

If you are gonna be a cuck, Christ is a great choice to cuck for.

HAHHAHHAHHAHHSHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA BEST TIMELINE

it is though, its not hateful to say so im glad someone told me about it despite being called hateful or i could of fucked up my life, also bait sage

this shit pisses me off... they should all be thrown in jail for child abuse.... how can you justify changing a persons fucking being when they havent even hit puberty... for fucks sakes these people have a mental disease as well

>one tiny step in the right direction

>tfw Trump starts emailing Sup Forums infographs

It's because trans people are willing to pay the money for the treatment without a real diagnosis. Big pharma is getting money either way

I'm not even against trans-gendered people, I don't give a fuck what they do. But it's CLEARLY a mental disorder.

holy shit nice

LITERALLY CANT EVEN

Liberal want to normalize mental illness.

If everything is normalized, including mental illness, they don't have to "feel" like they're "different" because that makes them "uncomfortable."

Next step: polygamy, animal sex, child sex and so on.

go smoke your dude weed you exchanged for your country you fucking heathen

>polygamy, animal sex, child sex and so on.

I'd be fine with polygamy if all the parties are of age and are willing.

They're already trying to make pedophilia normalized

I really want them and Peta to team up to say that it's okay to fuck your pet salamander or something

Anyone who believes there are more than 2 genders is a scientific illiterate and should be regarded as marginally retarded.

>"buh...but, muh teacher said..."

Reread above statement.

>Trump wants to protect transgender people and their fragile state of mind from dangerous and stressful situations
>This somehow means he's against transpeople

Praise God.

>STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO CIS SCUM

gender dysphoria is LITERALLY A FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS

WHY ARE LEFTISTS SO FUCKING ANTI-REALITY?

Another strike against faggotry

Why do people still label these people as "transgender". They are reprobates, they are sodomites. It's not a natural thing to want to change your sex.

If you think it is natural what water are you drinking? what are you eating? what sun-screen are you using? What kind of car do you drive?

There must be something that these people are doing to turn you all on into crazy wicked sodomites.

Then how did he just source it?

IIRC, they have to have two independent diagnoses from psychiatric doctors of gender identity disorder before they can get "treatment." You literally have to be diagnosed as mentally ill to "transition."

One Nation under God.

/thread

/thread

Its a long road brothers but I believe this man you guys elected could get the ball rolling on saving the west from degeneracy. Praise god be with us.

Beautiful.

i'm a trans-black trans-gender disabled attack helicopter atheist muslim otherkin

RESIST DRUMPF

The White House just recommended me to read an article about how grass is green
Literally shaking

Truth. Look at how many cucks come here and think everyone is a fucking christian wish these shit heads would leave

Holy fuck there are sane people in control again?

Holy fuck son

god is great and the bible is infallible.

Well it's unfortunate your not, maybe you would get some truth put into your head by a book that was written thousands of years ago and predicted that all these events would be happening.

I forgot i'm debating a righteous superior intellectual though.

For what it's worth if shit hits the fan I hope I'm drafted on uncle burger's side.
You motherfuckers are the only legit source of entertainment in my life at this point

science is evil!
don't read scientific journals!!

trannyism is perfectly natural

holy fuck this guy is autistic. his twitter feed is ALL videos.

there's nothing wrong with having a mental disorder. you're probably not to blame unless you're a speedrunner.

doesn't mean you get to join the army though.

Thank you
such glorious news.
Now to figure out the source of the poison that's making people mental like that.
I really think GMO's and vaccines. chemtrails

>Trudeau
>Not having entertainment

Ok Canada haha!

Best timeline ever

Mike "dykes make no sense" Pence

can someone help me understand this? very much appreciated.

>vaccines cause mental illness
neck yourself

It really couldn't be written anymore clearly.

>trusting giant (((pharmaceuticals)))
kek. I bet you trust mcdonalds too

Ummmm, who fucking cares?
UN has been implicated in spying on Americas elected officials
For all you retards... IT'S HAPPENING

Do you really need to argue against taking a 2000 year old shitty Jewish text literally? Like is there even one good reason to take any of it seriously?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The UN by all intents and purposes IS the United States