Sup Forums is officially in control of the White House

>"Reince Priebus — if you want to leak something — he’ll be asked to resign very shortly. … Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.”
>“I’m not Stephen K. Bannon, I’m not trying to su-- my own cock,”
>“I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the president. I’m here to serve the country.”
>“You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country, so I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”
>“I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks.”
>“I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you.”
>“What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people.”

Which one of you guys is Mucc?

It's the guy below me

We're gonna get the leakers. Trust me.

Barron Trump is the leaker.

Spooked.

mooch is a big guy

Russians

I agree.

Mucc is the best plot twist to happen on Trump TV since election

Are you proxy or actual live in Russia? What do normie Russians think of America/Americans?

Hot damn

The entire world thinks your country is crazy af

Kill them all Trump, kills them all.

Noooice

MY TRUMPSTAFFEL FLAG

i helped make that back in 2015

so proud

Pence is behind the leaks

God bless you user.

How much coke did he do before he picked up the phone?

Nigger everyone thinks your country and its people are idiots.

Grab the leakers by the mucci.

Proxy not Russian at all

Fresh meat aye?

No love lost there obviously or that acting is too good to be true.

>tfw mooch baneposts

IF I KEEP UP THE LEAKS
WOULD YOU DIE?

they seem to have a sense of humor about the whole thing

>Implies Sup Forums made Trump president.

>Which one of you guys is Mucc?>>Anonymous (ID: rFdlJP/p)
>07/27/17(Thu)19:58:52 No.135204395

The white house has been aware of Sup Forums since back at the start of Obamas admin, I would put good money that part of the mematic warfare division that was setup is run out of Sup Forums, will its delivery is.

BEST TIMELINE

cicada 3301 is cia, a certain sect of them known as the 'restore nationality project' , they are the good guys, they helped restore techo-mysticism here on the board (gets, kek, etc)

all according to plan senpai

>all according to plan senpai
Always happy to see lolz in action, also I belive that the next couple of year we will see the space race hot up as things on the ground do as well. What do you guys think?

>“What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers
>“I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks.”
Nice.

Trump has been pretty clear that he wants to see us do big things in space

>tfw participating in history

This is pretty good rep despite what salty dems might try to say, since it shows the seriousness of WH on wanting to help the American public, whether it is true or not.

When the hell does he say all that? I want to watch it.

I remember during puberty I said half the shit this guy is saying and I was put on meds.

Fuck Germany

Tapes not out yet but the journalist claims he made 'em, hold on tight boys were about to get the hottest new track of 2017

I feel for you man

REMIX IT

Daily reminder where the real leaks come from.

Barron and Bannon are both clones of Hitler

>2006
Man, those where some fun times.

And we all know who Hitler was the reincarnation of.

Truly, we go with God.

He would have fit right in.

Ahead of his time and punished for it

>Ahead of his time
yep

Its the guy above you

Proof? Only CIA niggers we know of here are disinfo shills and bronies who do coding for them.