Why do eastern euros like to LARP so much?

Why do eastern euros like to LARP so much?
>we wuz romans
>we wuz illyrians
>we wuz macedonians

Hmmmm no, sweeties, you-re just mainly slavic/gypsy turk rapebabies.

Stop LARPing, its embarassing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9sN5zyPZDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Romanians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. non-huwhite man

Show your flag.

Go back to poland

D&C shill. Same can be said with any other people throughout history.

Why do you hate us so much? Did a thraco-dacic aryan fuck your wife or something?

The answers simple hes a shitskin.

Thank you leafbro, I always count on you to give me the 100% correct answers and this time you didn't disappoint

Eine euro bitte

>We wuz decent thread makerz

Go fuck yourself you degenerate. National pride is good. Ethnic pride is good.

I'm not a gypsy tho
National pride is good. LARPing as something you aren't isn't

Should niggers be proud of people pretending they're egyptian?

>Should niggers be proud of people pretending they're egyptian?

Ya if they're fully functioning humans yes, every race that has ever existed has lived to further their goals. However they should know hole hardheartedly that we have our own claims and that we fight them for them.

can't have national pride if you're not from the nation you're larping as

Well faggot Romanians speak a latin language which they inherited from the Romans during their conquest of the Balkans, Vlachs called themselves Romun since ages. We have vlachs even in Greece even to this day, their language is Romanian and Greek mix. What is wrong is when Romanians LARP like we wuz dacians and shit cuz nothing connects them to Dacians. Same with Albanians claiming they are illyrians and same with slavs claiming they are macedonians like wtf real macedonians were speaking greek

This, slavshits need to stop larping as old civilizations they have nothing to do with

Yes and they're still whites. If you dont agree with a certain group of white it doesn't make you any better. The better group is determined through war. Naming other white enemy's who hold expansionist ideals as subhumans, just proves you are weak and prone to only name calling.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9sN5zyPZDs

So I can't call out bullshit wewuzing if the wewuzer is a white gypsy or slav?

Gypsy yes, gypsies or not white. Slavs are Aryan and that is a fact. We wuzing is okay with all people however we wuzing in people such as niggers is seen as a joke predominately because they have shit track records when it comes to war.

The main ancestors of the Romanians have been speaking Latin and been calling themselves Romans since the conquest of Moesia and Dacia. The Albanians speak a language that most likely descends from Illyrian and live in part of the ancient Illyrian territory.

That's as solid as LARPing can get so I don't get your point.

>"Romanians are not white!"
>Ancap

kill yourself

Romanians are literal Thracian/Dacians.

They are one of the last peoples in Europe who still have a genetic and cultural connection to their ancient peoples.

All hail Zalmoxis!

>The Albanians speak a language that most likely descends from Illyrian and live in part of the ancient Illyrian territory.
wat. albanians are literal greek turkish rapebabies and they exist only because austria and italy hoped to get albania as a colony instead of having it partitioned between greece and serbia.

that's just one of the theories tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Romanians

And these are just one of the larpers mentioned

What you wrote is retarded (learn something about population genetics at least) and the existence of a state has nothing to do with the existence of a people.

She could steal the cum out of my balls any day kek

you're implying gypsies(which are nomads from India) are the native romanians (which were already white)

I had a qt Romanian girlfriend for a while, then the bomb dropped that she was actually from Transylvania

for a couple penneis she'd still much more

>Dating a gypsy vampire