Bundy follower gets 68 years in prison

Seems a little bit harsh, doesn't it? I mean, liberal protesters don't even spend a day in the can...

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/arizona-man-gets-68-years-in-prison-for-bundy-standoff.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/27/arizona-man-gets-68-years-in-bundy-standoff-case.html
archive.fo/I7wL6
youtu.be/CVaeU_ZB5O8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>politicaloutsource

Show me a credible source and I'll believe you desu. There's a good reason none of those guys were touched by police

>what is google

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/27/arizona-man-gets-68-years-in-bundy-standoff-case.html

Seems like he became a snitch too

liberal protestors don't tend to have armed standoffs with the millitary.

Play stupid games win stupid prices.

damn he snitched and still got life?

jesus

>foxnews.com/us/2017/07/27/arizona-man-gets-68-years-in-bundy-standoff-case.html

archive.fo/I7wL6

gtfo fox shill

Gtfo demo rat shill

>archive.fo/I7wL6

Hi Michael Hirst

It says he used to be an FBI informant, I wonder in what capacity.

this about the cattle farmers that let their animals graze on land that wasnt theirs from a wile ago? the feds had a hard on for taking them down. there were feds dressed up as farmers pretending to support them that had talked them into the stand off

there was a investigation into fed involvement that showed a bit to much fed involvement

>Arizona FBI guy gets new identity after fake life sentence

>show up to point loaded firearms at federal officers so that a skinflint rancher can keep getting away with not paying his proper fees
>shocked that you're sent to jail
if he wasn't white he'd have gotten executed on the spot for pointing a firearm at law enforcement officers, but god forbid he get any punishment at all am i right

oh shit lmao

or throat fucked in a wheel chair by tyrone

wrong flag, but close. try this one next time

I wonder which kind of boring fag-flag troll this is. Poo in loo? Der Jude? The Leaf?

This guy was arrested because undercover FBI agents gave him alcohol then an undercover FBI team posing as a group of documentary film makers got him to admit he wanted to kill federal agents.

Makes you wonder if any protest movement is even legit or if they're all being manipulated by the deep state for their own objectives.

The Feds tried to confiscate their "watering rights" to property that their family had been farming on for over a hundred years. Since then, the Fed changed the laws so they no longer owned it.

The Fed overreached and it was unconstitutional.

>Navarro said the government employees suffered lasting psychological harm as a result of the encounter.

"Even though a shot was not fired," the judge declared, "the injuries were very real."

Life in prison for making armed men worry someone, somewhere might not do what they're told. FREEDOM.

>i have no actual argument so i better flag shitpost
sorry fellow burger, you'll need to do better than that

you sir are a shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiilllllllll

>lemme use this buzzword instead of providing any actual defense for why this guy shouldn't suffer punishment for threatening a law enforcement officer's life with a firearm
or does that only apply when it's a nigger with the gun?

change your flag to your geographic location like a big boy, then we can talk and value your opinion

you cant really think pointing a gun at an officer deserves 68 years in life, a really life sentence for this guy

it carries a usual 2-10 year sentence for most black thugs

yep agenda 21 local ranchers that didn't surrender their grazing surface rights were regulated off the land. he didn't pay his permit because he couldn't graze his usual allotment of cattle on it due to endangered plants and animals competing for resources. first they take your ability to profit off your land then move you to a mega city.

>then we can talk and value your opinion

Your assessment of opinions is based on geographical location rather than what's being said?! Lemme guess... you think you're more "logical" than a nigger, right?

skip to 22 min blm body Camera footage officers ready to shoot fat protestors and their dogs.

youtu.be/CVaeU_ZB5O8

Yeah Big Government is taking the means for the citizens to produce food. Then they hire those ranchers to work for the government on the land that they stole (if they're lucky).

They bully the shit out of people that speak up about it or don't just submit and basically make it impossible for them to fight back. They are going up against the Federal Government while being judged by Federal Judges. It's ridiculous Communist bullshit.

no, because it's pretty obvious who's a shill based on their geographic location