What are you favourite quotes Sup Forums?

What are you favourite quotes Sup Forums?

On your feet soldier, you are not dead yet

"An eye for an eye leave the whole world blind" - Captain Price

Pissing out the window and shitting out the window are two different things

"I'm not Steve Bannon; I'm not trying to suck my own cock"

Is he thinking about all the civilians he raped and killed?

Constant effort is lifes greatest shortcut

"I fucking hate mexicans"

-Theodore Roosevelt

“What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie?
I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky.
The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing;
Rush in and die, dogs—I was a man before I was a king.”

Must I at length the sword of justice draw?
Oh cursed effects of necessary law.
How Ill my fear they by my mercy scan,
Beware the fury of a patient man.

"Civilise the mind but make the body savage" - Mao.

Even though he was commie trash he was still an intellectual, albeit skewed one.

One of my personal life mottos.

>The Jews damn near owned all of Germany prior to the war. That's why Hitler came in. He was going to make damn sure that the Jews didn't take over Germany, or even Europe. That's why he fried six million of those guys, you know. Jews would have owned the goddamned world.

"I just wish that those troublemakers who want to mutilate you by circumcision would mutilate themselves." - Saint Paul

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

- HL Mencken

If you're going through hell, keep going
Churchill

"Because you'd be in jail" -Donald Trump

>I hold it a christain thing to hate evil, to hate untruth, to hate tyranny, to strive to overthrow them
Patrick Pearse

If Jesus was a carpenter then why do I have wood?

>OP is a giant faggot who makes slide threads.
~Sup Forums

I like this one

>"Salt the Earth on your way out"-James Mattis
Damn that quote.

"You're a big guy."
- CIA

"if you kill your enemies, they win" -Weedman

“When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
― Robert E. Howard

He called it

>Hitler did nothing wrong.

-Literally every smart Person.

War criminals do not exist, only victors do. If I'm in a war, I WANT the "war criminal" to be on my side: they have no mercy and don't restrict themselves to retarded rules. Kill your enemy absolutely or don't.

>if you kill your enemies they win
are all burgers huge cucks or is it just Sup Forums users?

then germany must be full of retards

On the indecency of his masturbating in public he [Diogenes] would say, "If only it were as easy to banish hunger by rubbing my belly."

>I was just following orders
maybe I will be lucky enough to say it one day

...I therefore appeal in this hour to the entire German volk, but especially to my old comrades in arms and all soldiers, to arm themselves with an even greater, hardened spirit of resistance. Until, as once before, we can lay on the grave of the dead of this mighty struggle a wreath with a bow inscribed: "you have triumphed in the end."

kek

"For you"
-Bane

"Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough."
-Abe Lincoln

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.'"
-Jessica Simpson

damn that's an old school reference

My personal favourite. Ender's game is a highly underrated book.

If you fight niggers with their tactics, you eventually become no better than them. Look at modern day neo nazis, bunch of fat, ugly, petty thugs

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

You know what they say

"But the Israelites were looked down on by the Egyptians as foreigners, and they are represented as lepers and unclean."

"Athough the accounts quoted above are not exactly alike, yet the main points are the same, which are to the effect that Egypt was infected with disease owing to the foreigners (among whom were those who were afterwards styled 'the children of Israel') that were in the country, and who were an unclean people, and they were accordingly driven out into the wilderness."

"A fucking leaf."

"What the fuck? Veto Snowbound you faggots."

Really deactivates

I have a few.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire

"The most precious thing you have in the world, is your own people. And for these people, and for the sake of the people, we will struggle, and fight. And never slacken. Never tire. Never lose courage. And never lose faith." - Adolf Hitler

"...They fail to see the extent to which America is “negrified” not only racially and demographically, but above all in its civilization, in the behavior, and tastes of Americans, even when there has been no actual mixing with negro blood" - Evola

also, pic related.

Nothing good upon Earth, nothing evil in Heaven. God is good, Man is evil.

- Hermes Trismegistus

Hear the way in the morning, die content at night.

“Conan mentally termed the creatures black men, for lack of a better term; instinctively he knew that these tall ebony beings were not men, as he understood the term. "

This.

Lol not profound at all like any of these others, but I'll always remember laughing out loud for a straight minute after this moment in the debates

"The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" -polish proverb

Budem zhit'
(c) Samantha Smith

>"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" - Voltaire

good quote but despite the common meme image including it that's often posted on Sup Forums it's not actually from Voltaire

Show me a man that doesn't make mistakes and I will shown you one that doesn't do anything - T Roosevelt

forgot pic

Me too, user. Good timing as well, I'm having a rough time right now, and that helped.

>Voltaire
oh well

was evola really racist?

"The answer to the problem of humanity is the integrity of the individual. States that are predicated on that realization are healthy; and states that aren't, are doomed to stagnation and catastrophic collapse." - Peterson

The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.

"Call me a slag. If It means being a strong woman, I'll gladly be that."
-Christina Aguilera

You go on the road, you get some type of fame or whatever. All of a sudden you can have it everyday, then all of a sudden you wanna get selective. Then all of a sudden one a day's not enough so you do two a day, then three a day. Then two at a time, then two at a time with toys, then two at a time but just watch. Then it gets more bizarre and more bizarre and it finally gets to the point that when you go home and try to make love to your wife - Ain't no way. Ain't no way because the mental stimulation is not there and that's bad. That's bad.

The worst thing about quotes on the internet is you can't tell whether they are real or fake - Benjamin Franklin.

r/ing that qoute about the earth being a blood stained altar and the death of death itself. I've only seen it too drunk to save

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
- Aristotle

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State. - Unknown

"Resist We Much!"

- Big Al

>using the worst captain price quotes
You legitimately gay or something?

>Reading the translation

Capitalism is a system of profit and loss, and the loss is just as important as the profit - Tony Stark

This is beautiful.
Thanks user.

'He who shits in the road will meet flies on his return.'
-African proverb
'No matter where you go, there you are.'

"Shit in one hand and pray for something in the other and tell me what fills up first"

now, i am become death, destroyer of worlds. -robert oppenheimer, father of the nuclear bomb

These

If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid.... thats ridiculous... if im carrying a gun, what do i have to be paranoid about.

The world rolls under the long thrust of his heel.
Over the cage floor the horizons come.

The whole Ayndy Randy money speech

"There was never a more polite gathering, than a room full of armed men". - Eliza Frances Andrews, 1865

"Weakness is not treachery, but it fulfills all its functions." - Kaiser Wilhelm II